BeansAndToast

Nov 13, 2020
Look, for the direction this game seems to be going, wouldn't it be better for the femdom tag to be removed? I mean, a lot of us thought it was the direction this game was going originally but it's obviously not the case anymore. Anyone checking this game out for femdom content will probably be a little disappointed in the end. At the beginning there's a whole bunch of humiliation (which's funny because it's not even tagged as such) but no femdom.
What are you talking about? Berry's route is purely mommy-dom, and Serana's route is trending toward femdom.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
At the current rate of 1 update in about a month, 1girl per update, and 1 level per girl. I'd say if sex is at level 3 we have 3 months until the first girl reaches level 3. If it's level 4 we have 7 months, and if its level 5 we have 11 months. Those would probably be the key months to see how far they will mostly push the girls, but with character differences there will be wiggle room.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ive been hung up on valerie wait for her to take action (shower when she passes)
everything else is all done and im gonna leave valerie for next update no sense wasting my time for 1 stupid event and game be over after that anyways so yeah see ya next update

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
ive been hung up on valerie wait for her to take action (shower when she passes)
everything else is all done and im gonna leave valerie for next update no sense wasting my time for 1 stupid event and game be over after that anyways so yeah see ya next update
Shower in the evening for it.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
"Berry's update 0.2 end of August for beta tester"

I would guess Valerie would be next end of September, as she will be the last level 1 girl.

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Hi, i'd like to know if there's a bug with the update, because for the last 3 days every morning Emma comes to the MC's room, and have her pussy licked. And the hints says wait for her to do something.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes