Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Any chance to someone to get one of those posts from the patreon? Just to know, they look interesting
The kemono page for it hasn't seen an update in a long while and it's also just artwork from what the patron levels describe

Apr 12, 2018
I usually play RPG, but i very like this game, anybody have a suggestion of similar game?
The animation, art and chars is the high point in this game for my.

Sorry for my english.
Thx

Nov 13, 2017
Game seriously needs the male dom tag added. Based on tagging, early bullying, and Berry it seemed like it was going to be a full femdom game. Unfortunately the two best girls get ruined by being forced into a male dom route.

In addition to that, all the questions on the front page are meaningless, because you have no say in the answers. The game has a tiny amount of meaningless* choice in the prologue, and then it disappears entirely. You either do the route, or just never interact with the girl? That's about it, and if you do interact with any of the girls then yes, you *will* be cheating on your girlfriend. You won't be asked about it, you won't be given a chance to even hesitate.

For a game that has cheating on your girlfriend as a core premise, you'd think that would come up a little more. Heck maybe you should call her on the phone occasionally? Perhaps her best friend should be hesitant to allow you to cheat? Or perhaps that makes it better for her?

Regardless, despite being one of the most on-rails games in its class, it was still a good game. Writing is pleasant, art is good, etc. Just personally disappointed with some of the choices made about the direction of the game.

* Meaningless choice is not a bad thing at all, it's much better than no choice at all. Even if something doesn't effect the outcome, being allowed some say over what/how you act can add a lot of immersion.

Last edited:

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
I could see Dimitrescu being the next costume we gotta get for her, especially with how shes got a little dom in her
Yes! I've been thinking of the exact same thing myself these past few days.
Lady Alcina Dimitrescu would go hand in hand with her character. What better fitting cosplay for her than that of a Dommy Mommy!?
I imagine it being a good pick for when Halloween comes since they all will be spending many months confined indoors, and the Developer could have like, an Halloween-themed event for everyone in the house.
Drop DEAD gorgeous Berry being Lady D., of course. :giggle: She'd look totally to DIE for. :devilish:

I hope that someone who has contact with the developer can suggest it, unless they're way ahead of us and have it already planned.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Game seriously needs the male dom tag added. Based on tagging, early bullying, and Berry it seemed like it was going to be a full femdom game. Unfortunately the two best girls get ruined by being forced into a male dom route.
So you think Emma and Valerie are getting ruined by submitting to MC's male dom aspect? I expect that the MC's male dom arcs will be more "dommy" than the two Femdom arcs. I see those as very light dominance play, since both Berry and Serena care for him very much.

Nov 13, 2017
So you think Emma and Valerie are getting ruined by submitting to MC's male dom aspect? I expect that the MC's male dom arcs will be more "dommy" than the two Femdom arcs. I see those as very light dominance play, since both Berry and Serena care for him very much.
Yes, exactly. Why would I pursue a bitchy character if I just wanted to make her nice, when there's already two nice girls available? Like I get some people get a kick out 'bitch-breaking', but for a game tagged f-dom, and that being what I'm here for, having the two harsher characters turned into your bitch was a big let down.

Honestly I prefer the exact opposite, soft dom when it's male dom, harder dom when it's female dom.

Reactions: Ranma

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yes, exactly. Why would I pursue a bitchy character if I just wanted to make her nice, when there's already two nice girls available? Like I get some people get a kick out 'bitch-breaking', but for a game tagged f-dom, and that being what I'm here for, having the two harsher characters turned into your bitch was a big let down.

Honestly I prefer the exact opposite, soft dom when it's male dom, harder dom when it's female dom.
I can see that it may seem that the game has done a 180 from initial indications. We know that Zoe dominates, and with Emma and Valarie's personalities, one would expect them to try and Dom the MC. I suspect that this might not be the best game for you. It's definitely shaping up contrary to your preferences.

KaliaLC

Aug 12, 2021
Was skeptical about this but the MC has won me over, the fact that he is developing actual backbone through the course f the story is quite enjoyable.
It took me a while to even try this one because it resembled another 'loser is a jerk to women' game. It's an odd place to find fun stories and compelling characters. I honestly hope there are at least options in the future to keep dom/sub play playful, but I'm a pretty vanilla sort.

Reactions: OhTheLove
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes