Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
And that's exactly why I can hardly wait to finally see the Beast Unleashed. ❤:devilish:
Emma also has a beast mode but like I mentioned many pages back, her's is a bit more of a submissive one. While her's isn't unleashed yet, I would like to see all three unleash the beast. Sarena has come closest so far which is why I feel that she took the title of Semen Demon from a certain ginger from the game My New Family (kudos to whoever also played it and knew who I meant)

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Will we see a penetration scene in the next update?
Probaly not. Unless you consider MC's dick penetrating goddess Berry's little mouth :)
Edit: We can have MC fucking Berry in his mind if Ero mantain the pattern of last updates

Last edited:
Reactions: MilanWT

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Will we see a penetration scene in the next update?
We've only seen daydream sequences of Ero going balls deep inside the sugar walls of the ladies so far. That, Ero getting blown by Emma, Valerie (if I recall correctly), and Sarena (aka semen demon 2.0), daydream sequence of Berry blowing him, Ero eating Sarena's, Emma's, and Valerie's pussies like the cookie monster, Berry pinning Ero to the wall (ass to face) as she twerks on his face, and Ero getting a titfuck from Berry and Sarena. Thats it so far. With all that so far, it makes you wonder if the "You won't last 20 minutes" ads were really referring to this awesome game lol.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
That pretty much says it. I wonder if the red hair figures into it. Not all redheads are Semen Demons, but all Semen Demons are redheads.
It's possible that the red hair figures into it. So far, I haven't seen a semen demon that wasn't a redhead. Not unless we count succubi or immortal demonic witches like Neus from Pact With A Witch (that reminds me, the next update is up) but thats a different story.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It's possible that the red hair figures into it. So far, I haven't seen a semen demon that wasn't a redhead. Not unless we count succubi or immortal demonic witches like Neus from Pact With A Witch (that reminds me, the next update is up) but thats a different story.
And most of them seem to have a complexion on the red side of the color spectrum.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes