JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Possible, but not probable. If you read his post, it sounds like it's almost finished, just not going to quite hit the August deadline. I would expect it in the first week of September. He's been very reliable, at least since I've been tracking it.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
He said "Berry is unleashed" so we will see the true Goddess Berry and possibly have sex with her finally if so this update would be worth the wait
Goddess mode probably, but I highly doubt we'll get sex yet. If we got sex with one of the dominant girls before the submissive ones I'd be surprised.

hobobrother

Jul 16, 2020
I really like this game, the art except MC face, animations, and considering how lockdown has been in many countries the story is not very far fetch'd lots of potentials.

How are animations for this game made?

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Last news from Patreon were on 30/09, any other info from discord or whatever? This month has been very slow on updates, for most games... I need my fix hehe...

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Last news from Patreon were on 30/09, any other info from discord or whatever? This month has been very slow on updates, for most games... I need my fix hehe...
Nothing confirmed but based off what people are saying chances are the release will be Sunday. Saturday if we are lucky. Apparently Berry's update has more content then Emma.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
This just came up in the discord.

"Hello, just a few words about the future:

I have been doing a monthly updates for a year now.
I think it may slowly increase with time, because at the beginning, all I had to do was simple things such as hand-jobs etc... Now there is oral stuff and similar, and in the future I'll have to animate a lot of sex. I won't be able to do everything by a month anymore.

I won't reach like 2-4 month pacing, I'm talking about "1 month + 1 week or 2" instead of "1 month". It is going to slowly detach from "1 month = 1 update".

I think majority of people would understand, 1 update per month is pretty quick (I'm also a player and I'm also used to waiting for some games' updates).

I don't want to take too long like 2-3 month, not because of people waiting for it, but for my own passion. Working as an artist and no one seeing the work for 2 month or more is not fun :(
However I don't want to over work (I had this experience 3 years ago) and I don't want to split the updates randomly.
The challenge for me is to find a good balance between all of this, for now I think 6 week in average could be good.
(It could still be 4 week sometimes, depends on when I want to finish the content.)

Concerning Berry's update, it won't take 6 weeks, 0.1.9 was 4 weeks ago, I think 0.2 would arrive during the next week, so 5 weeks in total approximately."

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes