Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
I dont know yet if I should play this game or not.
I just dont understand why so many games have unrealistic big boobs that are just disgusting to look at it.
I like big boobs, but realistic not F or bigger then G.
"Unrealistic" Really? Really dude!? You REALLY want to go there?

There are women in the REAL world with natural breasts bigger than the four fictional women in this game COMBINED!!!
Now, how's that for "unrealistic"!?
I'm sick and tired of seeing this bullshit being thrown at any type of fictional media that features characters with bigger than average breasts.
If you or anyone else are not attracted to it then that is totally fine, no one is forcing you to like it, move on and find something else to your liking.
But don't come to us and try to and pass your tastes as somehow being better because you prefer "real world" sizes, even going so far as calling "disgusting" to anything that doesn't conform to the tired narrative that women in the "real" world don't/can't have breasts that big.
It's just perpetuating a fucking fallacy. Seriously. Fuck off with that tired ol' excuse.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
"Unrealistic" Really? Really dude!? You REALLY want to go there?

There are women in the REAL world with natural breasts bigger than the four fictional women in this game COMBINED!!!
Now, how's that for "unrealistic"!?
I'm sick and tired of seeing this bullshit being thrown at any type of fictional media that features characters with bigger than average breasts.
If you or anyone else are not attracted to it then that is totally fine, no one is forcing you to like it, move on and find something else to your liking.
But don't come to us and try to and pass your tastes as somehow being better because you prefer "real world" sizes, even going so far as calling "disgusting" to anything that doesn't conform to the tired narrative that women in the "real" world don't/can't have breasts that big.
It's just perpetuating a fucking fallacy. Seriously. Fuck off with that tired ol' excuse.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think he means "usual" breast size.
But why doesn't he complain about dick size ? afterall the cleavage in h games are more common than the dick size.

Last edited:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From the patreon.

An other news Update

Things are getting closer, I think I won' t be able to finish 0.2 within the next 24 hours, I still need a bit more.
I personally enjoy a lot Berry's new content, she is so Grrrrr but I hope you'll enjoy as well because it becomes a bit more... You'll see.

Also, The game's update coming after that will be different than what was planned. I initially planned Valerie's level 2 but I change plans a little bit.
I'm proposing a "short" Update for end of September 0.2.1 (So I'd work for 2 weeks only on it).
This short update would bring very minor QoL, and mainly visual/animated content.
I would almost only work on animations for daily life events that are "missing". This time there shouldn't be any late because I'm just posting the progression I did at the end of September.
Daily life events means for example Emma's morning scene, showering scene, Sarena's Jaccuzzi, showering as well, Etc... (Still focused a bit more on Sarena.)
I don't guarantee I fulfill every single events, I just do 1 by 1 and post at the end. This two weeks would be a full artistic weeks for me ^^
- 0.2.2 Valerie's level 2 should arrive right after that.
- 0.2.3 After Valerie's events, there is a special Update with needed events to be able to unlock levels 3 in the future.
- 0.2.4 After that, we can go Sarena's level 3 for something people are waiting for a long time :eek:
- 0.2.5 After that, you'll have to wait before getting other levels 3, I'll focus on completing all level 2 daily life events for everyone. (That's why I have to complete Sarena's level 2 daily life events before reaching her level 3)
It maybe sounds confusing, it's not very important I'm just sharing my thoughts and plans :D

Muskoka1

Dec 2, 2020
so most likely within the next few days, today to Tuesday we should expect the update (at the latest)
EDIT: Its coming Wednesday

Last edited:
Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Gucci221o

Mar 27, 2019
Ngl it sucks Valerie's content was pushed back because I was looking forward to that a lot, but at least it's because he's trying to add more of the missing daily activities as soon as possible. Valerie can wait for now and in the meantime can't wait to see Berry's update because she's supposed to be the aggressive type lol.

Also, I'm curious to see how he goes about Valerie's level 2 content. I like her current progression.

LBX89

Oct 15, 2020
Update comes in a month and a half instead of one month and everyone loses their minds lol. The update speed is still very fast compared to a lot of h games.
Agreed it's only a 2 week increase ... but that's how it always starts isn't it? The only way I get proved wrong is if it doesn't change in the future or if it does it's a lot further down the line. But don't be surprised if the length of time between updates increases.

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
I don't know, at the same time that I do have an urge to play the game and I am upset with the delay, I don't believe it is fair to throw shit at Eroniverse, I still trust them and would be amazed if they can really release an update now and another in the end of this month.
I stiill have high hopes and trust them.

Reactions: Ranma and LBX89
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes