BUNNY xoxox

May 25, 2020
This just came up in the discord.

"Hello, just a few words about the future:

I have been doing a monthly updates for a year now.
I think it may slowly increase with time, because at the beginning, all I had to do was simple things such as hand-jobs etc... Now there is oral stuff and similar, and in the future I'll have to animate a lot of sex. I won't be able to do everything by a month anymore.

I won't reach like 2-4 month pacing, I'm talking about "1 month + 1 week or 2" instead of "1 month". It is going to slowly detach from "1 month = 1 update".

I think majority of people would understand, 1 update per month is pretty quick (I'm also a player and I'm also used to waiting for some games' updates).

I don't want to take too long like 2-3 month, not because of people waiting for it, but for my own passion. Working as an artist and no one seeing the work for 2 month or more is not fun :(
However I don't want to over work (I had this experience 3 years ago) and I don't want to split the updates randomly.
The challenge for me is to find a good balance between all of this, for now I think 6 week in average could be good.
(It could still be 4 week sometimes, depends on when I want to finish the content.)

Concerning Berry's update, it won't take 6 weeks, 0.1.9 was 4 weeks ago, I think 0.2 would arrive during the next week, so 5 weeks in total approximately."
so he means this week or the next week ?

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
From what I understood, I'd say we'lle have to wait a few more days... so... during the next week
the older updates were released at the end of the month and first week gets the free release. Given that Ero-dev wants to space out the work, that means addition of a week, so yes a day or two or more to see the new content is needed.

Gucci221o

Mar 27, 2019
Has Ero mentioned when Valerie will get her next update? Do we know who will be after Berry? I assume Valerie will be after Berry since she doesn't have level 2 content yet.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Has Ero mentioned when Valerie will get her next update? Do we know who will be after Berry? I assume Valerie will be after Berry since she doesn't have level 2 content yet.
Yeah. The updates follow the order: Sarena - Emma - Berry - Valerie

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
I dont know yet if I should play this game or not.
I just dont understand why so many games have unrealistic big boobs that are just disgusting to look at it.
I like big boobs, but realistic not F or bigger then G.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes