DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
So Public only in 18/09/2021? What about the patrons version, any news/hero?
Probably later during the day or tomorrow. As someone who watched/lurked and occasionally responds to threads like these, the Patreon build leaks were a day or two after the announcement at the latest. so if it going to be today, much later or tomorrow.

Reactions: Furyan

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
anyone getting fucked yet ?
i post a comment 2 months ago see how many update was improved lol
Level 3 content is when the Fucking will be in the game, these level 2 updates are going from teasing to more lewd stuff(cunnilingus, blowjobs, titjobs, handjobs and daily activities being slowly but surely updated for that level) with intercourse being Level 3.

We are currently at Level 2 for Berry to be released.

MilanWT

Mar 27, 2021
Bez tytułu.png

What he means by "ready for tomorrow (late)" ? He means for evening American time ? If yes then I have to wait till Sunday for it, Im from europe ...

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 1410418

What he means by "ready for tomorrow (late)" ? He means for evening American time ? If yes then I have to wait till Sunday for it, Im from europe ...
I don't think he is american. I think he is from europe too, considering his patreon tiers in euros. And there is a spanish channel in his discord which can indicate he is from Spain, probaly.

Reactions: {0__0}

LBX89

Oct 15, 2020
I don't think he is american. I think he is from europe too, considering his patreon tiers in euros. And there is a spanish channel in his discord which can indicate he is from Spain, probaly.
The currency is based on your location. I'm in England and viewing his patreon shows me the tiers in pound sterling (£).

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes