m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I really like characters like Emma. It was interesting to watch her change from a bitch to a good girl)

Reactions: GateC.

kum021

Nov 27, 2018
This is the first time i got alert from windows for virus and i got it when i download this game...windows delete this game cuz its serios treat to my pc.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017

OMFG! Wow.
Berry is the perfect woman, I was blown away!
And that Tsunade cosplay!? Such a fitting pick for her!
She's the one true Goddess in this game, the more I see of her the more I fall in love with her.

I'll patiently wait for more Berry goodness (& naughtiness) in the future!

Planet9

Jun 16, 2021
Greetings, when I try to download my antivirus, Kaspersky, it blocks the file when it detects viruses.
Is this game to be trusted?
Tanks, P9.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Greetings, when I try to download my antivirus, Kaspersky, it blocks the file when it detects viruses.
Tanks, P9.
Yes. Kaspersky is only one of two that give a virus sign. Rest of the AV say it is safe.

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
Tanks, P9.
It's safe, don't worry about that. Sometimes Antivurus does that. Mine do the same frequently with the games when i try to play (worse than that, he put them in quanranteen), so have to deactivate it

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017

OMFG! Wow.
Berry is the perfect woman, I was blown away!
And that Tsunade cosplay!? Such a fitting pick for her!
She's the one true Goddess in this game, the more I see of her the more I fall in love with her.

I'll patiently wait for more Berry goodness (& naughtiness) in the future!
Next update is focused on Berry, beta test patrons get access end of August

Reactions: GateC. and Ranma

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Every h dev should dump monthly updates like Ero.
& don't come up with "but Taffy Tales, Summertime Saga, The Manor, SexNote are handdrawn" so ? is Confined with Godesses not ?

Reactions: MrKhonsu

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Every h dev should dump monthly updates like Ero.
& don't come up with "but Taffy Tales, Summertime Saga, The Manor, SexNote are handdrawn" so ? is Confined with Godesses not ?
In other threads, players complain if an update is only for one branch. Looks like CwG players are OK with one character, one step per update.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
In other threads, players complain if an update is only for one branch. Looks like CwG players are OK with one character, one step per update.
Summertime Saga is making a boat load of mula yet for for how much it makes its progress is underwhelming, unless something changed since the last time I played it.

The Manor got defunded and is picking itself back up on subscribe star.

SexNote everyone is to busy going back and forth about the new art change to care about much else at the moment.

never really played Taffy Tales so ???

confined with goddesses has a simple yet affective approach sure part of the result is the fact that everyone is in one place with limited additional characters, but it just goes to show some times less is more. From a post I saw from the creator on patron a while back

"A lot of Game takes 3 to 4 month to create an update (I don't blame anyone, I say it as a fact, they probably have more content for example), but the patrons that pledge during month without any update are supporting the work that the creator(s) put during the month.
In general, I think a 4 month update take "4 month of work" and not "1 month of work every 3 month", so it's not a "lost" money, as a support point of view.

I still understand some people doesn't earn a lot of money and want to make it worth, that's also why I personally prefer to keep the 1 update per month release."
and if you think about it every 4 moths at the current rate we will get a full house updated. if they keep going at this pace and there are no hiccups the game will practically double in about 8 months. That is of course an optimistic estimate as they may decide to do a QOL update down the line. 8 months is a long time from now a lot can happen.

But no matter all that in the end the patrons and players are happy. No matter how things are with other games if they are satisfying their market they're doing a good job. Trying to compare to others is not always a good thing.

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
Hi guys,

does any have a save file wth all the actions done? Just to be sure I didn't miss anything.

To the dev team: a Gallery would be really welcome to be able to relive every action :)

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Any chance to someone to get one of those posts from the patreon? Just to know, they look interesting

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes