AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
beautiful art. but the penis of the horse at the MC is repulsive. maybe the authors should give the players a choice in which version to play, human or mutant)) I have no complexes at the expense of size) it’s just so cute) in most games the same thing, everything revolves around the huge penis MS)
Yup. He's an introvert, shy, skinny virgin dude who's at least two heads smaller than any of the females in there. Let's also give him a small/average penis to complete the package of every female's dream man. A true specimen, no wonder they all got in heat in just a few days of quarantine.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
I can't really make up my mind on the relationships the girls have with the MC. What relationship do you usually label each girl as? Do you go the incest route or who the story regards the girls as?

Last edited:
Reactions: keff

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Well.

There was a post on his patreon basically telling everyone that, if he shall continue with high-quality content, it will take a little more time from now on. Not sure why it now takes a LOT more time between each update and why every update is way smaller than the ones before, given that he has a lot more patreons and earns oh so much more money.. Oh, wait..
Maybe, hopefully, this is just a random coincidence, really liked the game so far.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
its noz a masterpiece but absolut fun. yes, story is lots of other games i playd before. And copies also, not sooo cool. but above of all that its ok, nice, not too big not too boring. thx for share

Reactions: Konstantinus
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes