RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
I can't really make up my mind on the relationships the girls have with the MC. What relationship do you usually label each girl as? Do you go the incest route or who the story regards the girls as?
I let the dev tell me who they are, and then I gave them fun nicknames, so Sarena and Emma are Berry's daughters, Berry is the MC's (former?) teacher, and Valerie is the MC's stepmom. The fun part was coming up with each one's pet name or nickname. Sarena is my Breasty Bestie; Berry is my Sweet Bae; Emma is my waifu; and Val is my cum dump. I thought those were appropriate to each character, and much more fun than regular old surnames.

Last edited:

whoishe79

Mar 10, 2020
Just finished playing a full game (so far), time well spent.

I am not a fan of huge tits like every woman there bar Emma (her would probably consider as perfect) and I wish Sarema would be a little bit more muscular (since apparently she is so strong...).

But the premise was simple and yet effective in current times, plus I like models and storylines.

Hopefully, there will be more updates in the future.

PS. Game run well for me without any glitch (first time install with 0.22 version).

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Well.

There was a post on his patreon basically telling everyone that, if he shall continue with high-quality content, it will take a little more time from now on. Not sure why it now takes a LOT more time between each update and why every update is way smaller than the ones before, given that he has a lot more patreons and earns oh so much more money.. Oh, wait..
Maybe, hopefully, this is just a random coincidence, really liked the game so far.
The fact that this is hand drawn art told me that the longer this goes the longer updates will take i expected that.

tails

Jun 2, 2017
yeah this update is broken for me, game choices just flicker and moves my mouse for me, won't let me past the prologue options

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
Great update. So much to eat. ;)
The drawings and animations are getting better and better.
The Zoe dream sequence was a little childish though: "You've destroyed my sandcastle, now I'm destroying yours..." :rolleyes:

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
dev said a while back what the expected order of the new updates was, so I'm not sure why people have been looking for sex every update. They said long time ago it would most likely be 0.2.4 for Sarena's level 3, and like it or not there still
going within there planed release order. Sure they could jest have had the MC have sex with someone but then the consistency of the build up of there planed story "weather you like it or not" and future content will be thrown off. If a character jumped to sex while everyone else is at Third base do we ignore Third base for them or go back later and hit Third base. While everyone dose not have to progress evenly, it is the way the developer made the game, and once a game goes from the developers creation to a please the masses product no one is happy.

tolylisii

Jun 5, 2017
Yup. He's an introvert, shy, skinny virgin dude who's at least two heads smaller than any of the females in there. Let's also give him a small/average penis to complete the package of every female's dream man. A true specimen, no wonder they all got in heat in just a few days of quarantine.
yes yes, everything always happens like this) the mutant shows his third leg, which has grown in his penis place and all the women rush at him and give themselves up

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
The fact that this is hand drawn art told me that the longer this goes the longer updates will take i expected that.
Of course, i'm not saying otherwise.
Tho, there's still that elephant in the room that it took him less time for way more content in the past, where he had not half as much support. And, given that it's drawn, he re-uses a lot of scenes/sprites, only slightly altered for movement (and so on) which saves more time the longer you develop/animate. Which, in return, means that, at least some parts, of the road ahead, should be done faster/easier compared to the time where he had to imagine how'd they all look, move, behave and where he'd have to draw everything for the first time, if you get me here.

This just concerns me because i wouldn't like to see another milking-farm being opened.
For once in a while.. I'd like to see a game being completed and the author moving on to a sequel.

Reactions: nilo_96 and Boldano

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
beautiful art. but the penis of the horse at the MC is repulsive. maybe the authors should give the players a choice in which version to play, human or mutant)) I have no complexes at the expense of size) it’s just so cute) in most games the same thing, everything revolves around the huge penis MS)

Would you rather see someone with a dick so tiny, that the girls would have to help him find it first?
Games like that are meant for a specific purpose, y'know. Appealing to the big-crowd of perverts.
-> And the toe-curling goodness of you dumping a heavy, hot load.
Nothing more, nothing less.

tolylisii

Jun 5, 2017
Would you rather see someone with a dick so tiny, that the girls would have to help him find it first?
Games like that are meant for a specific purpose, y'know. Appealing to the big-crowd of perverts.
-> And the toe-curling goodness of you dumping a heavy, hot load.
Nothing more, nothing less.
where did i write about tiny? I wrote about normal. I've seen a lot of games in which a normal-sized character has a penis) and this did not spoil these games in any way

this is google translation, if something is written strangely then sorry)

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes