KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Hmm....I have no idea what the dev changed, but the game runs like crap after the latest update. Was super smooth until now. When wasn't an 8-gen i7 with Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16GB RAM and M.2 ssd enough? Anyone else experience framedrops, stuttering and slow gameplay?

• Wow
Reactions: Third Leg

Sirmoose

Jan 17, 2019
Hmm....I have no idea what the dev changed, but the game runs like crap after the latest update. Was super smooth until now. When wasn't an 8-gen i7 with Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16GB RAM and M.2 ssd enough? Anyone else experience framedrops, stuttering and slow gameplay?
Are y'all using G-sync or Freesync? I've noticed renpy will drop fps to like 15-25 unless you go into G-sync settings and change it to only work when in Fullscreen. That way a windowed game like this runs at your full monitor refresh rate (unless you're playing Fullscreen)

If it's not this and it's something else, sorry I don't know! I haven't played the update yet!

Third Leg

Sep 22, 2020
where did i write about tiny? I wrote about normal. I've seen a lot of games in which a normal-sized character has a penis) and this did not spoil these games in any way

this is google translation, if something is written strangely then sorry)
No girls love normal size.

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
this games puts out so little content with each update.
they want to milk money more from patron by releasing less and less content, classic strategy, they know what we want and use it against us, mark my words lol those fucking sex scene wont be here any time soon. developer is blinded by greed.

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
i already stop being their patron, i dont feel any different with their work even when supporting them lol, besides he already have 3K patron means he at least get $4.8K a month.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
I noticed something similar happening with Milf Pursuit. I think it might have something to do with Renpy.
If you can find the dev, tell him to only redraw on scene changes instead of on mouse movement. Right now, how he's done the game, is that when you move the mouse, it redraws the entire frame. That means you're drawing as fast as your CPU can allow GPU calls, while moving the mouse. This is due to wanting to handling mouse hovering effects, but this is just a bad implementation.

This is my GPU whenever I am moving the mouse in the game.

1641735569496.png

Goes from nearly 0 to 80% GPU usage, so if you have a good CPU but bad GPU, you're gonna bottleneck and the game is gonna start lagging. That 80% GPU is about 1200FPS.

The solution is actually fairly simple: He's already redrawing at what seems to be 60 fps. That means 60 times a second there's a redraw being called, there should be no need to redraw on mouse movement on top of that.

Reactions: Ranma and elgumidge

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
are there already penetration scene in the game?
Only in dream sequences (So far). This latest update was a set up for the MC to pursue the girls without the guilt of cheating on his "girlfriend". The next update (Serena's update) will likely include penetration.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ooh

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
There should be more penetration in the upcoming Updates. All Level 2s are at the point to move on. So in the next few Updates i think we see a little more action as the groundwork is done.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ooh
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes