krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Hmm I think there is a way to get Zoe to appear in the house.
1. Her mother as one of the possible characters ideas I mentioned before. The mother would use her influence to sneak in Zoe to the house where the MC and the other girls are in, but as I mentioned before, if Zoe's mom was one of the people who are responsible for checking in on people, she would find out about MC's sosage and instead be interested in him as well, thus visit more often.
2. Or here is another idea, her uncle/step dad will use his influence to get her in to the house, while doing so Zoe's mom will find BIG interest as to why, and will also try to get to be in the house just to see why her daughter is so obsessed with the MC, only to ending up getting aroused and attracted to the MC.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Hmm other than Zoe I see potential to include some other possible females, for example Sarena's girlfriend, the actress that Berry idolizes and probably some other girls. I also though since there is this pandemic and drone why not introduce new females that are doctor/scientist (one or both) , a military officer and one or more troops who are together doing occasional checkups in the area, that will start to visit more often when seeing Mc's sosage. :unsure: :sneaky:
If new characters are to be added, I think @krys69 had some cool ideas. A stowaway/runaway or something could also be kind of cool. The alternative would be completing all of the major content for the 4 characters currently in the game and then the MC finds themselves in another crazy 'predicament' with a new cast of women.
Well, these options seem a little far-fetched, but Zoe was introduced from the very beginning of the game as one of the heroines. Yes, she is a bitch and she cheated on us, but all the more reason to add her to the harem and do a good educational job with her. :sneaky:

Jun 28, 2020
Well, these options seem a little far-fetched, but Zoe was introduced from the very beginning of the game as one of the heroines. Yes, she is a bitch and she cheated on us, but all the more reason to add her to the harem and do a good educational job with her. :sneaky:
I'm sure she will show up again. I hope it doesn't become some kind of repetent loving relationships though.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Slept on this game because I really hate the femdom kink, complete turn off for me. Nothing wrong with a strong female lead but I despise a SIMP MC plus the sandbox tag made me say double NO. Whelp...Im glad I finally gave this a shot. It started off like many of the other games on this site but slowly charmed the pants off me. It breaks my carnal rule of no penetration at the moment but there are plenty of hot animated scenes. I give this game 4.8 stars until we get some penetration and dont say dream sequences count because I'll automatically rage. I really wish devs stopped putting those in the games unless it after the MC has already banged the LIs. This isnt a typical only penis in the universe game as they mention other guys and theres at least one scene with another penis but its not NTR. The pacing, characters, and graphics make this a great game.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Hmm I think there is a way to get Zoe to appear in the house.
1. Her mother as one of the possible characters ideas I mentioned before. The mother would use her influence to sneak in Zoe to the house where the MC and the other girls are in, but as I mentioned before, if Zoe's mom was one of the people who are responsible for checking in on people, she would find out about MC's sosage and instead be interested in him as well, thus visit more often.
2. Or here is another idea, her uncle/step dad will use his influence to get her in to the house, while doing so Zoe's mom will find BIG interest as to why, and will also try to get to be in the house just to see why her daughter is so obsessed with the MC, only to ending up getting aroused and attracted to the MC.
Pretty sure the uncle/stepdad's house was a lie and that she was actually staying with the guys she was cheating on Ero with

Reactions: kamikazedrew

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
why stop there hentai runs deep. Could be a dog, dolphin, alien, tentacle, slime, or even an attack helicopter.
Hmmm I see you are a person of culture as well. :sneaky:
If any of the choices would be possible I would hope that it would be the first mentioned (dogo). (y)
It would be interesting thing if ERONI would have added this as a thing in the game and lets say that somehow MC learned about it during the further progress of the game and ended up using it against Zoe in a way where he turns her in to his fuck toy pet. :unsure::sneaky:

• Angry
Reactions: rfsniper

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Pretty sure the uncle/stepdad's house was a lie and that she was actually staying with the guys she was cheating on Ero with
So you're saying you don't think uncle/stepdad *is* the guy she was cheating on Ero with? I mean why should he get all the taboo fun.

I for one do not want Zoe to get any more game time. She'd a reprehensible human being and the sweetest revenge will be never letting her get any of Ero's new skills used on her.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
So you're saying you don't think uncle/stepdad *is* the guy she was cheating on Ero with? I mean why should he get all the taboo fun.

I for one do not want Zoe to get any more game time. She'd a reprehensible human being and the sweetest revenge will be never letting her get any of Ero's new skills used on her.
That's EXACTLY what I'm saying. Remember when she woke up from that dream and was about to contact Ero before he dumped her and she mentioned something about getting ready to get banged by some guys? Plus last time she spoke to Ero, her story changed regarding whose house she was at? Those two points were why I believe so. As for Zoe reappearing, I only want to see her reappearing only to see Ero with either Serena, Berry, or Emma. ESPECIALLY Emma on the grounds that for some reason, despite being her friend, Zoe chose to trash her because she felt that Emma liked Ero. Even better, what if Zoe video calls Ero only to see Ero fucking Berry or Serena depending on who she hates more.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
This game never disappoints man I love it. I'm so relieved when he ended his relationship with Zoe. At first, I thought Zoe could be added to the harem, but as it was understood from the conversation, she was cheating so this was the best ending. I need Emma romantic path asap man she already secretly liking/loving MC anyway. This could be great opportunity. Anyway good luck with your game bro I love this.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes