Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
the art and animation are very good but the writing is terrible, I cannot read it without insulting my brain, I am sorry.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
You guys really want Zoe back in the game? omg.. i hope this ugly bitch is away forever.
There's only ONE reason that I'd ever want to see her back and thats to have her see Ero plowing the two women she hates with a passion as well as to have her see Ero plow Emma. I want to see how pissed and upset she'll get about that. Otherwise, she can get Killer Queen'd (Jojo reference) out of the game by a security bot afterwards

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I have yet to fully watch the intro sequence because because I got to the point where the MC decides cranking one out in the bedroom of someone else's house is just the done thing and I checked out. And before that I checked out when he said yes to going steady with the buttertroll with a heart of rot.
I have seen ball bearings sharper than this fuckin' guy.

Good art, though.

eike2000

May 9, 2017
I cannot process any futher with Sarena, Beery and Emma. Sarena (slv=8) : need to wathc her in kitchen but when press on kitchen, it stuck, nothing happen. Berry (slv-6) : find her but she dont appear anywhere, Emma(elv=7) what she do in her bedroom but like as Sarenam click on her room and nothing. Party relationship =24, handskil 36, tngue skill 42, cockskill 44, money 2890. already but all item : toolkit, swimwear, cosplay, and gym clothes

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Another fine update. Really like animations and wicked ideas to make this lockdown more fun. Finger corssed.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
tes.jpg

Hello, thanks everybody for January's support!

The time is coming soon! Unleash the red demon of love!
##
This update is pretty intense in term of animations, I've got much more *spoilers* to animate, but I want it to be (almost) perfect!
I added the two last scenes of Emma's lv 2 to finish her daily life scenes, however there is no animations.
##
As you can see I just had a creator disease... The disease of reworking art o_O

When I look at firsts artworks it's not my fitting my taste anymore :/ I planned to rework many arts after the ending of the game, so the first content will have fresh artstyle.
However, when I looked back at Sarena's at the backyard, I saw too much defaults I had to change, ARG! I MUST NOT FALL INTO IT!

I only changed this artwork, but also...
... I also reworked her base model, I was annoyed to draw her a new dress, knowing I'd have to edit it the day I update her base model... I know I shouldn't do that right now but I couldn't help it, I did it for myself, not for the players ^^
I guess I'd finish around mid February, and also this new month I'm gonna try to be more active and present on the internet and social networks (I'm not talking about a new "work", but more like doing posts sometimes, or posting in-game images to reach new people)
##
I spent some time on lag issue few people are having. After a long chase of tries and tests, I noticed the peak of lag happens when you open the map and navigate.

After a long moment of tests again, I finally found the issue of optimization of the code.

However I honestly didn't had the courage to fix all at once... So, I'm gonna fix it little by little with each update. I started this update and continue next time, for the most of you it's invisible. At least, as I found that, I'm gonna anticipate it for future projects.

If you wonder, it has to do with alpha system of the cursor & buttons on the map (I know you didn't understand this English XD), I didn't really knew how it worked, now I do and I understand why it makes much more calculations, I have to redo the map with the new method. Not that hard but freaking annoying. But it has to be done!

Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021
the answer is the post above you
Lmao I see that comment 4 days ago then I forgot about it and I was like "it's been a month I wonder when the update is coming" then I came here and didn't read the comment again. I guess I have a fucked up memory:LOL:

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes