whoishe79

Mar 10, 2020
Congratulations for the Dev for (almost) correctly predicting future :)

A swift Covid-19 lockdown in China has reportedly led to a woman getting stuck at the house of a man she met on a blind date.
A woman, only identified as Ms Wang, posted on Chinese social media platform WeChat last week that she had got locked down with her date after visiting his house for a meal.
In the post, she said that she had recently returned to the city of Zhengzhou from Guangzhou ahead of the Lunar New Year.
"I'm getting quite old, so my parents arranged more than 10 blind dates for me," she said in this post. She wrote that her fifth date had said "he was good at cooking, and invited me to his house so he could cook a meal".
However, during the meal, she discovered that her date's community had gone into swift lockdown due to cases of Covid-19, and ended up being unable to leave his house for several days.
Ms Wang told media on Sunday that she had been stuck for four days at her date's house, and that the situation was "not ideal".

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
For marriage in China, apparently, she is - term "leftover woman" is known for a while now.
Though in China she has at least the luck that are more men then women.
But in japan where because of economic and because the women are many more men will decide to merely focus on work and hobbies and never get married and so when they are 30 they go oversee because they are like a product with 2 more days before the Expiration date arrives and so they try to get oversee a man with how fetishized they are.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
can mc have sex with Berry up to now?
Not yet. The first girl, as the developer announced, who will let the main character into her pussy (and maybe not only her pussy ;)) will be Sarena. Further updates will be released with the rest of the girls.

Reactions: Jhon99x

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Zoe must pay for her actions within the wrath flames and eternal torment of hell.
She doesn't even deserve that.
I'd like see she trying just to be eat alive by goddess dom Berry
I don't really understand why you're all attacking Zoe so much. She is definitely a bitch and a slut, but Emma and Valerie are also bitches, but they will be corrected in the protagonist's harem and become good girls. The same could be done with Zoe, after all, the more girls, the better, otherwise only 4 seems to me not enough.

Reactions: OtarioSS

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Hmm other than Zoe I see potential to include some other possible females, for example Sarena's girlfriend, the actress that Berry idolizes and probably some other girls. I also though since there is this pandemic and drone why not introduce new females that are doctor/scientist (one or both) , a military officer and one or more troops who are together doing occasional checkups in the area, that will start to visit more often when seeing Mc's sosage. :unsure: :sneaky:

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I don't really understand why you're all attacking Zoe so much. She is definitely a bitch and a slut, but Emma and Valerie are also bitches, but they will be corrected in the protagonist's harem and become good girls. The same could be done with Zoe, after all, the more girls, the better, otherwise only 4 seems to me not enough.
Given the premise of the story, it would be pretty difficult to add any more to the house. I don't see Zoe trying to challenge the deadly quarantine enforcement bots to get to him. For all we know, she was visiting a frat house when the quarantine hit.

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Zoe is living with her Uncle which she calls "Step Daddy".... Yeah i smell some big cheating here anyways so let her burn.

Jun 28, 2020
I feel like if Zoe makes a comeback, it has to have major humiliation components. Personal votes for them having a dynamic where she only gets to suck of the MC, or Anal Only. Cuckqueaning could also be awesome. The early scenes with her were enjoyable, but I'm not sure it's imperative to focus on bringing her back though. If new characters are to be added, I think krys69 had some cool ideas. A stowaway/runaway or something could also be kind of cool. The alternative would be completing all of the major content for the 4 characters currently in the game and then the MC finds themselves in another crazy 'predicament' with a new cast of women.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes