Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I've played the first few events in the game and I really like it! This is a good work on art, and on programming.

The voice acting is a bit annoying for me and I couldn’t mute it cause I’m assuming they’re implemented as “sounds” in renpy. The music is too repetitive for my taste and the opening is the exact same from Treasures of Nadia, so it gave the wrong feeling. So, I’ve muted everything.

I will continue playing! Overall it’s a good game!

Reactions: fugazi666

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
I've played the first few events in the game and I really like it! This is a good work on art, and on programming.

The voice acting is a bit annoying for me and I couldn’t mute it cause I’m assuming they’re implemented as “sounds” in renpy. The music is too repetitive for my taste and the opening is the exact same from Treasures of Nadia, so it gave the wrong feeling. So, I’ve muted everything.

I will continue playing! Overall it’s a good game!
but did you read the text ?

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
New patreon post:WaitWhat:

test.jpg

Hey!

I'll be honest, I don't think I could make it for Valentine's day :(

Reason is animation. They take me more time than I expected, but it's my fault:

Really, I feel like I tried to make the more complexes animations to do... It's amazing result but it takes so much more time x) A straight parallels camera angle from side, would've been so much easier, but it's as if I don't like to make it easy è_é

A 45 degree angle is the hardest, even move with the moves I want to put in it... I can't just move body-parts, because with the movements some part appears and disappear because of hips rotation for example. (What I'm experimenting is new and wasn't there in dream sex sequences)
There are already finished animations, and honestly I freaking love them it's way beyond what I expected when I started to make this game and it's what I always wanted to see in other games as a player, but damn they asked me so much time :/
Also I think I stepped up a lot since the dreams anims :D

Add to this my perfectionism default... XD

Also, I discovered a new brush for skin lighting, looks cool :D we can see the skin's texture

Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021

View attachment 1649601

Hey!

Really, I feel like I tried to make the more complexes animations to do... It's amazing result but it takes so much more time x) A straight parallels camera angle from side, would've been so much easier, but it's as if I don't like to make it easy è_é

A 45 degree angle is the hardest, even move with the moves I want to put in it... I can't just move body-parts, because with the movements some part appears and disappear because of hips rotation for example. (What I'm experimenting is new and wasn't there in dream sex sequences)
There are already finished animations, and honestly I freaking love them it's way beyond what I expected when I started to make this game and it's what I always wanted to see in other games as a player, but damn they asked me so much time :/

Also, I discovered a new brush for skin lighting, looks cool :D we can see the skin's texture
I love you:KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: F4iunyl3x

Cormac

May 18, 2017

View attachment 1649601

Hey!

oh boy :c

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020

View attachment 1649601

Hey!

Welp, looks like Ero may finally lose his V-card from what it looks like. Lets not let this distract anyone from the fact that Serena was actually Ero's first love too. HOO-BOY, semen demon 2.0 (who I like to refer to Serena as) is about to drain the dude dryer than the Sahara Desert lol.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

View attachment 1649601

Hey!

Fucki, look that image. This will be amazing and hot af.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020

View attachment 1649601

Hey!

Thanks for sharing, so its delayed i got it but when is the actual release of update ?

skereeee

Aug 4, 2018
This game is excellent in every aspect, art, animations, simple story, sounds, constant updates (And good ones). Good work dev.

Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021
Next week? Welp, seeing as it looks like Serena will be TRULY riding her pony based on that pic from many posts above yours, it will be worth the wait. With this pandemic going on the objective for you, me, and everyone else is survive.
It's 100% this week but they don't know exactly when. Unless the game gets delayed again and we wait until next week.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes