Arnel

Aug 13, 2017
Did he actually announce the release date or did yall just assume, and now you're mad that it wasn't released?
he announced update on early February (not sure, but it seems), then around valentine's day, then next week(which end today), and now it seems he delayed again to the next week.

Arnel

Aug 13, 2017
Still the next week can't end today it ends next sunday. ;)
let me explain it to you properly
1) early february - delayed
2) around valentine's day - delayed
3) a few day aftel valentine's day, maybe in a week (c) - delayed (week end now, at 20 february)
4) Week after 20 february just started, so this is current point where update out.
3 delays have been already.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
3) a few day aftel valentine's day, maybe in a week (c) - delayed (week end now, at 20 february)
4) Week after 20 february just started, so this is current point where update out.
Well summed up

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Finished the update and I can finally say that this is one of the best games out here.
Can anyone recommend me games like this? 2d games with animated scenes

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
So let me get this straight, around valentines, which is in the 3rd week of february, Ero said "Next week", referring to the 4th week of Feb, meaning the release window would be February 20-26. So I'm curious as to where did you get the "he has until sunday or he's a bad dev" in your thought process, did you literally just count 7 days after feb 14 lmao?

Also, could you provide screenshots of Ero, HIMSELF, saying the definite release window? Cuz there's a lot of "I think", "maybe", "not sure", in your posts. Looking like you yourself is not sure on wtf you're talking about.

1645463972129.png

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
So let me get this straight, around valentines, which is in the 3rd week of february, Ero said "Next week", referring to the 4th week of Feb, meaning the release window would be February 20-26. So I'm curious as to where did you get the "he has until sunday or he's a bad dev" in your thought process, did you literally just count 7 days after feb 14 lmao?

Also, could you provide screenshots of Ero, HIMSELF, saying the definite release window? Cuz there's a lot of "I think", "maybe", "not sure", in your posts. Looking like you yourself is not sure on wtf you're talking about.

View attachment 1666523
unless you are being directly paid by the dev, don't defend them. It never helps the development. They need to be fking slammed or you end up with disgrace like DarkCookie, Geeseki, Redamz, Gumdrop, Icstor list continues. Just let people talk shit and if you want praise the dev without questioning anyone's opinion. It will really be the best for the game-- no white knighting

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
This is not a dev defense thread, nor a dev attacking thread, this is a game discussing thread and the only rules we have to follow are the site rules.

Reactions: Mehr7ad
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes