Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Happy for all of you folks out there.
I'm sure you have been looking forward to it for some time now.

Personally, I'm more than willing to wait for the next update with my Dommy Mommy Berry, the one I've been waiting for for a very long time.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Happy for all of you folks out there.
I'm sure you have been looking forward to it for some time now.

Personally, I'm more than willing to wait for the next update with my Dommy Mommy Berry, the one I've been waiting for for a very long time.
You will have to be patient. There still will be a Emma update before the Berry.
P.S: I will take the bullet and let Sarena take MC's V-card. Let's hope Berry could forgive us.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Krane461 and Ranma

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
You will have to be patient. There still will be a Emma update before the Berry.
P.S: I will take the bullet and let Sarena take MC's V-card. Let's hope Berry could forgive us.
Hahaha. :LOL:
No worries, I am patient.

I'll have to remain strong for both of us then, my loyalty, devotion, and love for Berry will forever remain U N W A V E R I N G ! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: joehoe

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
It's good to see that Sarena's model has been reworked.. All babes on this game are too hot and they're for all tastes (tsundere Emma soon-to-be-tamed is my favorite, but all of them are closer to be my favorites too)...

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes