Urnotme

Sep 22, 2018
slammed for what? not following a random dude's fantasy release dates?
View attachment 1666819
I'm not trying to defend the dev, but I don't understand why people feel entitled to control when devs on this site release updates. When they don't get their way all the time they throw tantrums. The dev is literally letting us play the game for free, no hidden fees, no microtransactions, just click and download. This isn't a live service fps game. The money they get is from charity. The only people who would have a valid reason to complain are the actual patrons. Sure, if the dev decided to say, "fuck this", and just axed the game, I would be kinda upset as I enjoy this game, but I would just get over because I never "invested" anything into the project.

Aug 13, 2021
I'm not trying to defend the dev, but I don't understand why people feel entitled to control when devs on this site release updates. When they don't get their way all the time they throw tantrums. The dev is literally letting us play the game for free, no hidden fees, no microtransactions, just click and download. This isn't a live service fps game. The money they get is from charity. The only people who would have a valid reason to complain are the actual patrons. Sure, if the dev decided to say, "fuck this", and just axed the game, I would be kinda upset as I enjoy this game, but I would just get over because I never "invested" anything into the project.

Bro people will always be like this. The most recent case with this was with Cyberpunk the game got delayed because of the issues, people got mad and start to send death threats to the devs, game got released still with issues people got mad and still send death threats.

Reactions: Mehr7ad and sava75

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Bro people will always be like this. The most recent case with this was with Cyberpunk the game got delayed because of the issues, people got mad and start to send death threats to the devs, game got released still with issues people got mad and still send death threats.
I don't see how that's a good excuse, the behaviour is vile either way.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
It's not, people just create a false sentiment of entitlement that the devs own them something.
I don't disagree with that. I disagree with waving it off because "people will always be like this". At least that's what your reply sounded like. If it wasn't then nevermind.

Aug 13, 2021
some people support the dev with money, they are entitled
Right but you either wait and get the update perfectly even if it gets a bit delayed or you get it sooner and with some problems then you will be entitled again.

We are not talking about waiting times like cough milfy city cough (I hope).

Reactions: Mehr7ad

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Uff my favorite anime chick, Rangiku Matsumoto, Ero have to make her appear in CWG:
View attachment 1668516
I'd actually love to see Berry cosplay Rangiku next, or whenever possible.
Berry has already done a Tsunade and a Lady Alcina Dimitrescu cosplay before, but there are plenty of characters with MILFy bodies out there for her to pick from for her cosplay hobby.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Guys, does anyone know what will happen after all girls reach level 3? Will there be another level 4 and what will it contain or will the game just end? Did the developer say anything about this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

niemandasked

Feb 13, 2021
Change the renderer to ANGLE if the game happens to crash during a scene. You can do so by holding SHIFT whilst starting the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: joehoe

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Guys, does anyone know what will happen after all girls reach level 3? Will there be another level 4 and what will it contain or will the game just end? Did the developer say anything about this?
Dev didn't say anything about that. But i doubt game will end after level 3. We will probaly have more levels progressing the sex scenes, like anal and threesomes.

Reactions: Mehr7ad

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Future Levels (4,5,6,7...) could very well be furthering the sexual acts/content, like anal, pregnancy, threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes, (don't know if Ero intends to add any more women to the game or not but if so, for anything after that I will just say->) orgy, and possibly something more, who knows?

Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021
I mean it will be disappointing if the game ends in level 3 it's such a short game right now you can easily catch up to recent version in under 1 hour. some games takes days too complete

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes