Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
Are there any good ideas for the nicknames? The default ones are kinda weird but I dont know what else I could call them

mochojuan8

Jul 26, 2019

This is a raw render with just a 1 minute post prod.
I draw shadings directly on the skin, if you zoom in you can also see details on her skin.
Also, I worked on her veins, looks good :D
As I said earlier, I will post many more tests or just fun renders made by my 3D testing and experience, you could see the evolution, but also render just for fun, as it takes me no time to make ^^
This is a raw render with just a 1 minute post prod.
I draw shadings directly on the skin, if you zoom in you can also see details on her skin.
Also, I worked on her veins, looks good :D
As I said earlier, I will post many more tests or just fun renders made by my 3D testing and experience, you could see the evolution, but also render just for fun, as it takes me no time to make ^^
1647398757465.png

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
Are there any good ideas for the nicknames? The default ones are kinda weird but I dont know what else I could call them

Berry - Aunt
Sarena - Cousin
Emma - Cousin
Valerie - step-mom

Imo those work better with the story than making Berry your Mom etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnelros

hibro1

Jul 7, 2020
How do you get the Valerie and Emma questline started? This is my progress so far. If someone knows please let me know. Thank you!!

ncc1701d

Jul 12, 2020
DAMN I LOVED THIS GAME
Haha. Me too!

If you are on the fence about trying this one due to it just being at 0.2.4, know that there is a LOT of content.

I definitely recommend taking it slow and exploring every path at each level. There's a lot of nice stages to interactions that gradually build.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kracken36
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes