FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
All I can do for the time being is keep the quality high enough to draw people back every couple of months and exceed their expectations.
You certainly did that. In spades...

I don't find Izzy to be at all appealing. I guess if that's what floats Chris's boat, then that's what she digs, but personally, I wouldn't mind one bit if we have seen the last of Izzy. The way that scene went irritated me with so much admiration being directed in a way completely opposite of my tastes, but I guess that's why I'm me and not Chris.
Same here, but not for "her" looks, but for the feeling that something is really OFF. I can't shake the feeling that it isn't a woman, not even a trans woman. I may be wrong here... but damn I can't shake this...

Reactions: AVNSnax

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You certainly did that. In spades...

Same here, but not for "her" looks, but for the feeling that something is really OFF. I can't shake the feeling that it isn't a woman, not even a trans woman. I may be wrong here... but damn I can't shake this...
Do you mean something like a drag queen?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't find Izzy to be at all appealing. I guess if that's what floats Chris's boat, then that's what she digs, but personally, I wouldn't mind one bit if we have seen the last of Izzy. The way that scene went irritated me with so much admiration being directed in a way completely opposite of my tastes, but I guess that's why I'm me and not Chris.
Pretty sure that Izzy is hiding something. I've had my suspicions but hadn't said anything until now. Then I saw two other comments suspecting something similar or the same thing as I am... Izzy is likely a trans girl, not unlike Alex, just a good deal taller and more muscular. We don't know exactly who Izzy is or how she identifies because Izzy isn't telling anyone. But, Izzy has a secret. That much is obvious.

I'm a straight man but my point applies to every intimate relationship, friendship and family too... Be honest with those whom you care about. Izzy is scared to make her big reveal, I get that. But, if Izzy indeed cares for Chris she needs to be honest with her and be open about what makes her different. Izzy needs to share what she is afraid to share. If there is anyone she could tell who would understand it is Chris. She's been there for Alex for many years through it all. Izzy needs to do this before it is no longer about Izzy but rather what Izzy is putting Chris through by edging her repeatedly when they go out and never allowing Chris to have her release or reciprocate with her partner. Relationships must go both directions with communication and sex as well.

The name of the game is confusion, not clarity. So, I do expect to see some confused and frustrated characters. Pretty sure that AVNSnax hit the nail on the head in that respect. I'm unsure of how Snax intends to resolve all of this tension at present but we're only on chapter three with both the tension and confusion continually mounting. From what I have read thus far, Snax has an exceptionally rare gift with story telling. So, I'm always chomping at the bit for more!

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Sounds like you're Kevin IRL, huh? :HideThePain:
I'm simply not a chick or a chick-with-a-dick. I read AVN's to get immersed in a story. As a (mostly) plain vanilla guy irl it's hard to do that when the protag is a female or futa. I tend to like incest games for the simple reason I'm married to my sis irl. With those 2 things being polar opposites to me I don't know what to think yet, but like I said I guess I'll try it and see.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Normally I don't bother with female or futa MC's but hey, it has an incest tag so I'll try it. Who knows, it sounds like I might be able to make "her" go back to being male after "she" fucks "her" sister and maybe knocks her up in a future update.
What on earth made it sound like that could be an option?

Reactions: Elli Wölfin

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
What on earth made it sound like that could be an option?
The page 1 description written by the dev. " Should she finish transitioning? " Nope, he should quit taking those fake hormones and grow his 5 O'clock shadow and Adam's apple back (I'm assuming when those choices pop up, it could eventually be a legit branch/path in the story). And usually with an incest tag the MC's sister is the first target.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2020
"Finish transitioning or not" most certainly refers to whether or not Alex will undergo surgery. At no time does Alex doubt that she's a woman, what she probably doubts is whether she's okay with her genitals.

There're people who simply do not undergo surgery for fear of the risks of the operation, because of the cost... or simply because they already feel good the way they are.

Surely there are plans for a branch of the story with a dude Alex, buff, bearded and bald, yes, and becoming the BRO of "his" old bullies xDD. Although the truth is that it would be an interesting scene for an Alex dream/nightmare sequence or something xDD.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Do you mean something like a drag queen?
I don't know, that's why I can't shake the feeling. I have NOTHING against whatever. I just felt a really bad vibe from "her", not exactly evil, but duplicitous, fake, hidden, evasive...

I tried really hard to convey that sense of unease. Made my day.

Izzy will be back in chapter 5. Fair warning... :ROFLMAO:
AVNSnax and you just made mine. Bring "her"... I'll buff "my" Alex and recruit Sam ;) :D

Dec 7, 2020
I actually find Izzy attractive, lol. In general I don't mind more androgynous features.

I doubt that she's not a woman, cis or most likely trans. It's not exactly common for a femboy or "drag queen" who identifies as male to get breast implants, and Izzy has quite big breasts.

In any case, I don't think it goes beyond fear of telling Chris that she is trans... not like Chris would likely mind, considering that Chris is clearly attracted to Alex, but Izzy doesn't know that.

Last edited:

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
I'm simply not a chick or a chick-with-a-dick. I read AVN's to get immersed in a story. As a (mostly) plain vanilla guy irl it's hard to do that when the protag is a female or futa. I tend to like incest games for the simple reason I'm married to my sis irl. With those 2 things being polar opposites to me I don't know what to think yet, but like I said I guess I'll try it and see.
I get how the "I'm living vicariously through the MC" can be a problem when the MC doesn't match up right with who you are. That's the problem I tend to have with sissification games where it's the protag being sissified. I'm not interested in ME being sissified. I'm interested in the appeal of a feminized male as the object of my attention.

That said, this is much more a linear story that actually explores some real identity conflicts, so I'm not looking at it as much where I feel the need to identify as the MC as much as to empathize with her.

Dec 7, 2020
I like androgyny. It was the whole, "Wow, she has such great jugs of delight" narrative that bothered me. They're way too much and unappealing to me.
Ah, it's because of the breasts, I thought you were saying it because of her face, height, etc. Yes, her breasts are a bit over the top. But I think it's partly because of that "slutty" dress she's wearing, with more casual clothes or naked it probably won't be as exaggerated.

In my case, I don't mind her size, I like small breasts and big breasts equally.

Last edited:
Reactions: jsmith27x

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
Ah, it's because of the breasts, I thought you were saying it because of her face, height, etc. Yes, her breasts are a bit over the top. But I think it's partly because of that "slutty" dress she's wearing, with more casual clothes or naked it probably won't be as exaggerated.

In my case, I don't mind her size, I like small breasts and big breasts equally.
IRL I'm several inches shorter than the average male, so I don't find tall to be attractive in terms of what I am attracted to, but it was really just the, not even just the mention, but fixation on her boobs that didn't work for me. I prefer C cup at largest. More preferably B or A cup. I'm a butt man, not a boob man.

Actually, the way Izzy was hesitant to allow any further physical intimacy was the one thing about her I really found relatable, as I'm someone that essentially has a fear of sexual contact. I need to be, not coerced, but gently guided by a partner that I trust in order for that to progress. It's probably one of the reasons I'm attached to fantasy relationships, because it doesn't involve another person. Even still there's a shame barrier that is there from my purity religion upbringing.

My opinion of Izzy could probably turn the corner if it turns out she's struggling with the same kind of purity religion induced trauma as I have.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I actually find Izzy attractive, lol. In general I don't mind more androgynous features.

I doubt that she's not a woman, cis or most likely trans. It's not exactly common for a femboy or "drag queen" who identifies as male to get breast implants, and Izzy has quite big breasts.

In any case, I don't think it goes beyond fear of telling Chris that she is trans... not like Chris would likely mind, considering that Chris is clearly attracted to Alex, but Izzy doesn't know that.
Atraction wasn't the issue for me, "she" ticks several of my boxes in that respect. I have no problem with whatever genitalia "she" has, as the dev pointed above, if "she" doesn't use them, they aren't an issue anyway, but even if they are used, there's nothing there that I have a issue with.

There's just an aura of deception with her that ticks me off. Asexual, Femboy, Cross dress, drag, isn't the issue, it's a baser feeling of "This person means trouble", exactly what trouble I don't know, but my senses are tingling. Seeing that that was a purposeful act by the dev, legitimizes and deepens my suspicion.

There's something iffy with Izzy. That's all I know.

Disclaimer: Don't confuse my comments with IRL situations, I am roleplaying this and commenting on a work of fiction. I have no issues with any type of orientation sexual or assexual. Love is Love and the only rule is respect.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes