Dec 7, 2020
Atraction wasn't the issue for me, "she" ticks several of my boxes in that respect. I have no problem with whatever genitalia "she" has, as the dev pointed above, if "she" doesn't use them, they aren't an issue anyway, but even if they are used, there's nothing there that I have a issue with.

There's just an aura of deception with her that ticks me off. Asexual, Femboy, Cross dress, drag, isn't the issue, it's a baser feeling of "This person means trouble", exactly what trouble I don't know, but my senses are tingling. Seeing that that was a purposeful act by the dev, legitimizes and deepens my suspicion.

There's something iffy with Izzy. That's all I know.

Disclaimer: Don't confuse my comments with IRL situations, I am roleplaying this and commenting on a work of fiction. I have no issues with any type of orientation sexual or assexual. Love is Love and the only rule is respect.
I also don't rule out the possibility that Izzy is manipulative, or that she could cause "trouble", but I think she will simply be a flawed character, like the other more "normal" characters that have been appearing in the story. That is, everyone except the one-dimensional caricatures like Kevin. For example, the story also hasn't shown too many positives from other characters like Alex's mom (she drinks and has neglected Ellie's treatment of Alex for years), but I don't think they are ultimately "villains".

In any case, we'll see in time.

What is clear is that if Alex has the opportunity to date Izzy, that should lead to problems with Chris.

Reactions: AVNSnax

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Or, "why bother?" if she's never going to use them...
I'm taken aback by that last comment, Snax... Hope that was sarcasm... TBH, I'm hoping that Alex comes to realize that she doesn't need surgery and becomes content with who she is, as she is... Besides... I do want to see Alex having sex with girls. I really am a voyeur at heart...:devilish:

From what I've gathered thus far in this story, Alex is female at heart yet she is attracted to women. The only time Alex has become sexually excited in her life has been around attractive women. So, she WILL use her penis on the girls... eventually. I am certain of this... at least for one of the potential paths. Pretty sure there will be one where she likes boys too. I'm just hoping that there are options both with and without Alex having surgery. I'm in the "hell no" to surgery camp. Plastic surgeons are butchers, in large part... Meanwhile... she just needs a good wank. Alex is far too pent up and needs a release... so does Chris.:devilish:

I think a good next step for both Alex and Chris would be to get each other off with some mutual, shared masturbation. Chris is the most likely to have to start it saying something like, "I know you watch me, Alex." At which point Alex turns beet red, flushed with embarrassment so Chris continues... "What you don't know is that I have been watching you too..." Then Chris reaches out to touch and caress her dear sister... "I'm really turned on right now and need a release. I know you need that same thing. I'm not proposing that we have sex. I'm not really sure how I feel about that idea with us being sisters. But, I do love you and I know you love me so I see no reason that we can't make each other feel good. Do you like the way I am touching you, Alex?" Then Alex turns to Chris and says, "Of course I love you!" And, they kiss and caress one another in a beautiful moment of passion, both eventually reach their climax and cuddle each other all night in blissful slumber...

Just my wishful thinking... Adventure on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
I'm taken aback by that last comment, Snax... Hope that was sarcasm...
Just harking back to the prologue: "If I was never going to have sex, then what difference would it make if I ever had the surgery or not?" said when Alex was still in high school. Of course she's going to have sex. After all, she's the main protagonist in an adult-oriented visual novel, er, novella... ;)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just harking back to the prologue: "If I was never going to have sex, then what difference would it make if I ever had the surgery or not?" said when Alex was still in high school. Of course she's going to have sex. After all, she's the main protagonist in an adult-oriented visual novel, er, novella... ;)
Thanks, Snax;) You're the best:cool:(y)

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
So, Ch.3.
it keeps being nice, though Dad now is a confirmed uncaring dick with a micropenis.

Two issues I have with this update:
1. training montage is uselessly long and boring, especially given it was covering only two weeks of training.
2. Mom doesn't speak one word during the shopping scene. It's kinda immersion-breaking and makes her presence in the scene completely useless.

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
Mom doesn't speak one word during the shopping scene. It's kinda immersion-breaking and makes her presence in the scene completely useless.
Well, she does have four lines of dialog. The scene was supposed to be about both of them helping Alex pick out new dresses, but Chris's opinions are the most important--most women aren't going to want to take fashion advice from their foster mother. Just sayin'. :) Point taken, though.

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
Things start picking up in Chapter 4. I'm afraid that the muscle-bound A-hole is still going to present some obstacles, but truth will out. Unfortunately, Alex will have to endure some (increasing) hostility before she figures it all out.
during a scene that involves that brainless a hole the player is giving choices which surprised me in a good way because I thought it was going to be one of those moments where something f'd up happens to the mc or someone who's close to the mc and the player couldn't do anything but watch. But you're actually able to do something and it turns out good in 1 one of the options and well enough with a different option. Didn't see the 3rd option where the mc just cowers. And there's other instances where the mc can stand up for themself. Which I appreciate. But with you talking hostility and unwanted sexual advances I hope that they'll be choices and at least 1 of them or if only 1 of them will make things turn out well. It'll be a bummer if all of a sudden the mc just gets taken advantage of and allows things to happen to them when previously you were able to stand up for yourself and even that mindless a hole.

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
But with you talking hostility and unwanted sexual advances I hope that they'll be choices and at least 1 of them or if only 1 of them will make things turn out well. It'll be a bummer if all of a sudden the mc just gets taken advantage of and allows things to happen to them when previously you were able to stand up for yourself and even that mindless a hole.
Hmmm. Can't say much without giving a lot away. Some conflict in life is inevitable, no matter how strong or well-prepared you are. How you handle the aftermath is the key. IMHO.

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
You have a trans woman who just wants to exist, be happy, feel/be accepted and treated with respect who also doesn't bother anyone. Don't see how you could write a villain whose views and opinions about trans people is not just someone who's transphobic, for some reason have to make a big deal out of nothing, can't just mind their own business and acts like it's something that needs energy/time/attention towards.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
Hmmm. Can't say much without giving a lot away. Some conflict in life is inevitable, no matter how strong or well-prepared you are. How you handle the aftermath is the key. IMHO.
i get that but it's also a game too. And you've been given options to stand up for yourself and have outcomes that turned out well. And with other options you can be a wimp. It would just be weird to me if all of a sudden it's like the mc was all wimp and lost the ability or was unable to display something they showed they were capable of doing multiple times already. And with the options to be weak and timid I assumed that was for players who want bad outcomes. But I'm sure there are players who made the mc stand up for themself at every turn though. I'm one of them. I could be wrong but with the multiple choices I figured there would be different paths that would lead to different outcomes. So that way you'd have the option to choose good or bad outcomes.

Reactions: Yngling and AVNSnax

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You have a trans woman who just wants to exist, be happy, feel/be accepted and treated with respect who also doesn't bother anyone. Don't see how you could write a villain whose views and opinions about trans people is not just someone who's transphobic, for some reason have to make a big deal out of nothing, can't just mind their own business and acts like it's something that needs energy/time/attention towards.
So... you have never met anyone in your life like the two bullies in game, Kevin, the asshole jock and Elliot, the bitchy sister? If that is the case then consider yourself to be rather fortunate, friend. Such folks DO exist and yes, they really are that one dimensional, at least in public. What we have NOT seen is any of the internal monologue going on inside Kevin's mind. Generally, those who react in such an obtuse, bullying way are overcompensating for their own feelings of homosexuality and their dread fear of anyone knowing their real thoughts. Homophobia is a very real disorder and it is clearly written all over Kevin's actions in game. Elliott is a different story. Her continual, reactionary mean streak is brought about by her own narcissistic need to be the absolute center of attention in every situation. We have been privy to some of Ellie's thoughts on the matter which clearly indicate my conclusions regarding her. Ellie was the center of attention, daddy's little girl, before Alex came to be there. So, her rage is directly a result of her jealousy.

Hope that helps, Phat:cool:(y)

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
So... you have never met anyone in your life like the two bullies in game, Kevin, the asshole jock and Elliot, the bitchy sister? If that is the case then consider yourself to be rather fortunate, friend. Such folks DO exist and yes, they really are that one dimensional, at least in public. What we have NOT seen is any of the internal monologue going on inside Kevin's mind. Generally, those who react in such an obtuse, bullying way are overcompensating for their own feelings of homosexuality and their dread fear of anyone knowing their real thoughts. Homophobia is a very real disorder and it is clearly written all over Kevin's actions in game. Elliott is a different story. Her continual, reactionary mean streak is brought about by her own narcissistic need to be the absolute center of attention in every situation. We have been privy to some of Ellie's thoughts on the matter which clearly indicate my conclusions regarding her. Ellie was the center of attention, daddy's little girl, before Alex came to be there. So, her rage is directly a result of her jealousy.

Hope that helps, Phat:cool:(y)
not like kevin and elliot thankfully. I understand the need to have villains and I think elliot can maybe be redeemed but kevin I don't think so. Well I personally wouldn't forgive him and I hope they'll be a choice to deal with him. I think elliot might have a thing for the mc. She likes the way the mc looks. The jealousy and transphobia seems to stem from the fact that despite the mc being a trans woman the mc in elliot's eyes has a better looking body than hers. Someone who isn't a trans woman. I think the mc being fawned over is just a small issue and not the most important. I feel bad for the mc though. And care about the character. Maybe elliot doesn't have a thing for the mc. She's definitely envious over the mc's body though. "it's just not fair. I'm the real woman, but at just 14 my foster brother has bigger tits and a nicer ass than I'll ever have'' not sure if anything will happen between them or not.

Last edited:

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
Don't see how you could write a villain whose views and opinions about trans people is not just someone who's transphobic, for some reason have to make a big deal out of nothing, can't just mind their own business and acts like it's something that needs energy/time/attention towards.
Kevin is the only antagonist I'd label as transphobic. (So far...) And even then, not so much transphobic as sadistic. Jordan is indifferent, and Elliott is jealous. There are some other facets of Ellie's rage that haven't been revealed yet. I think Glenn is getting a bit of misdirected umbrage because her attitude appears to be one of indifference as well, but keep in mind her marriage of 25 years is falling apart and has been for quite some time. And she's in her prime, and she's not getting laid. It'll all come around.

As far as not minding their own business and acting like spending their energy on things that have nothing to do with them, have you seen the news lately? :)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Kevin is the only antagonist I'd label as transphobic. (So far...) And even then, not so much transphobic as sadistic. Jordan is indifferent, and Elliott is jealous. There are some other facets of Ellie's rage that haven't been revealed yet. I think Glenn is getting a bit of misdirected umbrage because her attitude appears to be one of indifference as well, but keep in mind her marriage of 25 years is falling apart and has been for quite some time. And she's in her prime, and she's not getting laid. It'll all come around.

As far as not minding their own business and acting like spending their energy on things that have nothing to do with them, have you seen the news lately? :)
No worries, Snax. I trust you to tell us a great story... you have been doing just that all along! :)

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020

the only character I can say that I feel hate towards is kevin. He seems pretty transphobic Lot of stuff going on in the world I try not to get too involved in it. Games are a pretty good distraction.

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
I think he's homophobic in general. All his ranting to Chris about how all "bitches" need a good dick showed it clearly.

I mean, even on this site this idea often slips into the threads of some games, so I'm not even surprised. :HideThePain:
kevin is a real pos. Disturbed too. Seems closeted and repressed as well. Might also be confused about his sexuality. Idc about the kevin character though and hope at some point he can be dealt with. Elliot seems like how kevin would be as a female to me. Elliot is tolerable and I'd hope she'd be able to come around. Even as elliot is now I don't mind her presence at all. The moment the kevin dude showed up I immediately thought f off.

Reactions: CircaAD
Dec 7, 2020
Kevin is just a caricature and a plot device, right now he's misogynist, transphobe and homophobe, and a very violent guy, but if the story requires it, then he will also be whatever other evil thing the story requires him to be, like racist, a drug dealer, or whatever is needed xD.

I wouldn't bother looking for any "complexity" in the character, he's just the generic irredeemable bad guy in any scene in which he appears and that's it.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes