Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Why's this tagged with Oral sex? None of the characters have had sex yet on screen.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Simple: I'm here for the incest. Otherwise I wouldn't be as I'm not a big fan of futa or female protags. As far as real world futas even the IOC agrees that XX = female XY = male, no matter what they think they are or what treatments and surgeries they had (until they can change their chromosomes too).
MC is trans not Futa. Besides it doesn't matter what the ioc says.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
MC is trans not Futa. Besides it doesn't matter what the ioc says.
It does if you want to compete in the Olympics as the opposite of what your physical gender is, and to that they simply say "no". I just happen to agree with their opinion, I don't care what cancel culture thinks. And to me futa and trans is the same damned thing, but arguing over what a fictional vs real world character type is called is silly.

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
It does if you want to compete in the Olympics as the opposite of what your physical gender is, and to that they simply say "no". I just happen to agree with their opinion, I don't care what cancel culture thinks. And to me futa and trans is the same damned thing, but arguing over what a fictional vs real world character type is called is silly.
But the MC isn't competing in the olympics so it doesn't matter at all. Futanari usually has a vagina as well as a penis, and they're born with both. Sometimes the penis is a giant clit, other times there's the whole balls as well. Futagenesis is a game with a futa protag.

The MC is just trans seeing as they're taking hormones and all that. Moan all you like about "cancel culture" you'll find yourself being a hypocrite.

bigshawn8820

Nov 3, 2021
im scared of 3d / cgi games cause about 90% of them are literally 80% dialog, and 20% sex and some of the sex scenes in them are really good like watching a 3d hentai, but then theres the ones where its still frame garbage and some dont have videos at all just slide shows and dont get me started on those lame ass cumshots !

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
im scared of 3d / cgi games cause about 90% of them are literally 80% dialog, and 20% sex and some of the sex scenes in them are really good like watching a 3d hentai, but then theres the ones where its still frame garbage and some dont have videos at all just slide shows and dont get me started on those lame ass cumshots !
ok?
I can't ignore this thread , help it says oops ran into problem
what says oops?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
im scared of 3d / cgi games Star Wars cause about 90% of them are literally 80% dialog, and 20% sex action and some of the sex scenes CGI in them are really good like watching a 3d hentai real space, but then theres the ones where its still frame garbage and some dont have videos spaceships at all just slide shows land speeders and dont get me started on those lame ass cumshots Death Star explosions !

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Honestly, the plot was so heavy. I wasn't able to really enjoy the parts that were suppose to be sexy. Like the story and idea but I felt like most of the story was just trans bashing to inflate the drama. I get that it's the main point - but the balance is WAY off for me. Not enough (basically zero) more typical story elements, good and bad. I'll watch it but if the hating is 99% of the story, I'll be out.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Simple: I'm here for the incest. Otherwise I wouldn't be as I'm not a big fan of futa or female protags. As far as real world futas even the IOC agrees that XX = female XY = male, no matter what they think they are or what treatments and surgeries they had (until they can change their chromosomes too).
There's hundreds of incest games. Go play one of those. This game is not for people like you.

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
Honestly, the plot was so heavy. I wasn't able to really enjoy the parts that were suppose to be sexy. Like the story and idea but I felt like most of the story was just trans bashing to inflate the drama. I get that it's the main point - but the balance is WAY off for me. Not enough (basically zero) more typical story elements, good and bad. I'll watch it but if the hating is 99% of the story, I'll be out.
Thanks for trying the VN. I've gotten a lot of criticism, much of it centered around either how bleak Alex's life is or how one-dimensionally the "villains" are written. Please keep in mind that there have only been three chapters released of a ten-chapter story so far. It may have been a mistake on my part, but I wrote the story this way. There is an arc, and we're still on the upward trajectory (or downward, depending on how you look at it).

Yes, it's drama, and yes, it's not everyone's cup of tea. Especially here, where 80% of players seem only to be interested in how quickly they can get to a scene they can fap to, story be damned. (Oh, and if it's not exactly the fetishes they're into, they feel obligated to announce to the world how much they hate it.) But I hope you'll stick with it. Alex will eventually figure things out, and when she does... ;)

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes