Elli Wölfin

Dec 8, 2019
No idea how I've missed this. Maybe I just saw it in the past and assumed it was standard fetishy "m2f" shit like the bulk of TFgamessite and not actually serious trans stuff. I'm really happy this exists. And, more than anything I'm positively baffled that this site isn't quite entirely filled with transphobic jackoffs. At least, they seem to stay to their 4chan-lite corners of the site, mostly (aside from the initial couple pages of replies, as is normal, and of course the occasional tool popping up, but still miles better than being overwhelmed by them) leaving the good stuff to decent people. Each time I see a thread that's largely decent people, I feel a bit less cynical towards everything. Like it solidifies that most people of any group aren't complete bigoted jackasses, and really don't care or otherwise are unbothered by someone being "different". Just, it's the people in charge who fucking suck, which is obviously a much bigger problem, but still, it's something, and I'll take what little hope I can get.
Thanks for writing this. Not to get my hopes up, but maybe it'll deradicalize a couple people who wouldn't've been exposed to actual trans people/experiences otherwise (obviously not the same as a real person, but it would be a step forward for them).

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
No idea how I've missed this. Maybe I just saw it in the past and assumed it was standard fetishy "m2f" shit like the bulk of TFgamessite and not actually serious trans stuff. I'm really happy this exists. And, more than anything I'm positively baffled that this site isn't quite entirely filled with transphobic jackoffs. At least, they seem to stay to their 4chan-lite corners of the site, mostly (aside from the initial couple pages of replies, as is normal) leaving the good stuff to decent people (with the occasional tool popping up, sadly, but still miles better than being overwhelmed by them). Each time I see a thread that's largely decent people, I feel a bit less cynical towards everything. Like it solidifies that most people of any group aren't complete bigoted jackasses, and really don't care or otherwise are unbothered by someone being "different". Just, it's the people in charge who fucking suck, which is obviously a much bigger problem, but still, it's something, and I'll take what little hope I can get.
Thanks for writing this. Not to get my hopes up, but maybe it'll deradicalize a couple people who wouldn't've been exposed to actual trans people/experiences otherwise (obviously not the same as a real person, but it would be a step forward for them).
You are in good company here, my friend, between the game, the dev and all we fellow fans and fiends alike... you are in good company here... Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
No idea how I've missed this. Maybe I just saw it in the past and assumed it was standard fetishy "m2f" shit like the bulk of TFgamessite and not actually serious trans stuff. I'm really happy this exists. And, more than anything I'm positively baffled that this site isn't quite entirely filled with transphobic jackoffs. At least, they seem to stay to their 4chan-lite corners of the site, mostly (aside from the initial couple pages of replies, as is normal) leaving the good stuff to decent people (with the occasional tool popping up, sadly, but still miles better than being overwhelmed by them). Each time I see a thread that's largely decent people, I feel a bit less cynical towards everything. Like it solidifies that most people of any group aren't complete bigoted jackasses, and really don't care or otherwise are unbothered by someone being "different". Just, it's the people in charge who fucking suck, which is obviously a much bigger problem, but still, it's something, and I'll take what little hope I can get.
This thread has had its share of trolling schadenfreuders. But luckily they're in the minority. I can usually tell when a troll appears by statements like "there isn't any content" (meaning all they did was fast forward looking for fap material) or by their using "futa" and "trans" terms as though they're interchangeable. I've gotten a lot of positive feedback and had thoughtful, measured discussions on the subject matter here, and yes, this is a great community.

Melmoth

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone know why Unren and RpaExtract can't open archive.rpa? Both Unren and RpaExtract never seem to have a problem with rpa files from Renpy games?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Anyone know why Unren and RpaExtract can't open archive.rpa? Both Unren and RpaExtract never seem to have a problem with rpa files from Renpy games?
You might be using a different version of Unren. If you go to "About" from the main screen, you can see which version of RenPy the game was made with, in this case v8.0. So you need that version of Unren, which can be found .

Which works for me unpacking the latest update for this.

Reactions: Rozhok and Melmoth

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
I really like the game so far AVNSnax keep up the good work

Also you tossed out the word schadenfreuders in a previous post and for the life of me i got stuck on that word and could not read it lol

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I really like the game so far AVNSnax keep up the good work

Also you tossed out the word schadenfreuders in a previous post and for the life of me i got stuck on that word and could not read it lol
schadenfreude=pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

Folks who practice schadenfreude are generally sadists aka sick, twisted fucks.

AKA in internet slang, a troll, someone who posts mean comments just to piss you off and start an argument. They thrive on the conflict. Don't feed trolls... I have found it best to simply ignore them. If you argue with them, they will never drop it just to piss you off. When you ignore them, they are not getting any satisfaction and will eventually naff off elsewhere to find the conflict they seek. Yes, ignoring them can be difficult at times but stand strong without engaging them and they will leave. They will say anything just to piss you off. Don't let them have your joy.;)

Schadenfreude is originally German in origin yet has been adopted in English, retaining the same definition... like verve. Schadenfreude is more polite than calling someone a sadist or a sick, twisted fuck yet the meaning is the same.

I love AVNSnax too, my friend:cool:(y) Hope this helps. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: AVNSnax

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Here's to hoping Alex's hormone shots haven't fucked up his fertility and he later fucks his sister Chris and puts a baby in her. Might as well since Chris's gf keeps her wet and horny but doesn't do anything about it.

Elli Wölfin

Dec 8, 2019
FatGiant Alright I gotta say something; if I don't it's gonna bug me. If this were any other thread I wouldn't bother. Hell, some of this very thread I'm not gonna even touch clears throat at two posts up. You gotta stop with the 'her' stuff for Izzy. Totally fine and valid to think she feels weird or off, no issue there (hell, the author even said it was intended, whatever the reason), but by going with the 'her' shit you're pushing too far into transphobic rhetoric. I have to assume you have the best intentions and just didn't draw the parallel or something, but regardless every time I saw it it felt just so vile. Like, if you really don't like using she/her for her, just use they/them. Technical misgendering (as far as the provided information goes), but like it's still a step up and doesn't fall into that sort of bigot shit that 'her' does.
Just before anyone gets on my ass about this, A) yeah I know it's a fictional character, and B) yeah I know it may be """justified""". Either case doesn't stop it from being the same sort of shit that transphobes will use to dehumanize trans people (particularly trans women), which clearly does have real world consequences.

Okay that's it. I'm not of the mind to go any further with this complete a whole-ass argument on why it's bad; I figure it was (hopefully) unintentional and since no one else (that I saw) commented on it I figured I ought to. I know I'm probably screaming into the void; this is mostly just to ease my mind on it.

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
Here's to hoping Alex's hormone shots haven't fucked up his fertility and he later fucks his sister Chris and puts a baby in her. Might as well since Chris's gf keeps her wet and horny but doesn't do anything about it.
I typically don't respond to messages like this, hopeful that they'll just evaporate if the fans aren't flamed. But after a few such posts, I have to ask: why are you here? If you're joking around then it's in bad taste. If you're not, then you obviously lack maturity or a rudimentary understanding of the subject matter. For Christ's sake, it's even a recurring line in the VN: SHE is not a HE. How much more clearly does it need to be said? Common courtesy, please.

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
FatGiant Alright I gotta say something; if I don't it's gonna bug me.
And as far as I'm concerned, you're entitled. I just wanted to add that FatGiant has been a good contributor to the thread and I'm sure they didn't mean disrespect. I used quotes at one spot in the VN solely to emphasize the pronouns being used, not to question their authenticity. Just wanted to say that.

Elli Wölfin

Dec 8, 2019
And as far as I'm concerned, you're entitled. I just wanted to add that FatGiant has been a good contributor to the thread and I'm sure they didn't mean disrespect. I used quotes at one spot in the VN solely to emphasize the pronouns being used, not to question their authenticity. Just wanted to say that.
No I totally understand, same with being sure they don't mean any harm. I just felt it worth bringing up, since it felt (the way they were doing it) shitty to me, which I assume wasn't intended. Like if I were unintentionally coming across badly or otherwise different to how I meant, I'd like to know. Most of the, eh, "aggression" is in expectation of the rest of the site, not towards them or anyone else well-meaning. Hopefully it didn't sound that bad, sorry... I'm not exactly great at this.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: AVNSnax

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
FatGiant Alright I gotta say something; if I don't it's gonna bug me. If this were any other thread I wouldn't bother. Hell, some of this very thread I'm not gonna even touch clears throat at two posts up. You gotta stop with the 'her' stuff for Izzy. Totally fine and valid to think she feels weird or off, no issue there (hell, the author even said it was intended, whatever the reason), but by going with the 'her' shit you're pushing too far into transphobic rhetoric. I have to assume you have the best intentions and just didn't draw the parallel or something, but regardless every time I saw it it felt just so vile. Like, if you really don't like using she/her for her, just use they/them. Technical misgendering (as far as the provided information goes), but like it's still a step up and doesn't fall into that sort of bigot shit that 'her' does.
Just before anyone gets on my ass about this, A) yeah I know it's a fictional character, and B) yeah I know it may be """justified""". Either case doesn't stop it from being the same sort of shit that transphobes will use to dehumanize trans people (particularly trans women), which clearly does have real world consequences.

Okay that's it. I'm not of the mind to go any further with this complete a whole-ass argument on why it's bad; I figure it was (hopefully) unintentional and since no one else (that I saw) commented on it I figured I ought to. I know I'm probably screaming into the void; this is mostly just to ease my mind on it.
In reference to Izzy, no sexual identity has been completely confirmed as yet in game. However, Izzy has been treated and addressed as a female in game so I have been using her, hers, she and so on with feminine pronouns as a course of common courtesy and respect. I too think Izzy is hiding something but none of us knows for certain what that secret may be just yet. My first impression is that Izzy is a trans girl but may also be a transvestite male that is enamored with our sweet Chris and terrified to share that. Regardless, she goes by she so I say she. But, it's still no slight to Izzy to suspect that she is hiding a secret. Izzy's behavior DOES bring Izzy's sexuality into question which is how I am sure FatGiant meant it, not in a bigoted way... at least I hope that was the intent. I decline to pass judgement on either side. I do see your side as well, Elli. You make a valid case for your point too. So, I don't disagree with you either. All I will say on that matter is that how we type things can often read differently than how we would say those same things. Emotions like doubt and sarcasm can often be read as cruelty or in this case, possible bigotry. That is a huge statement to make over a misunderstanding, my friend. I can't say you are right or wrong but I can say that I read that comment in the spirit of sarcasm over Izzy's potential nefarious intentions rather than a slight on her sexuality. She is sexually torturing our sweet Chris after all... also that regardless of Izzy's secret, she needs to come clean to Chris with the quickness!

Where I took serious objection was to the he/him/his references to Alex that Snax just addressed above along with the other distasteful commentary. Alex is a girl, female, no room for argument. She is identified that way as canon in the story from page one. She just so happens to have a cock and balls. Whether she decides to keep said physical "equipment" is solely her decision. Personally, I'd like to see both options explored in this intriguing title. I wouldn't rule out the possibility of pregnancy either. There is a great deal of drama in this game so it wouldn't surprise me if it happened. But, I hope we have heard the last of those rude, bigoted comments. I don't like seeing the moderators getting involved but we can't have any more of this nonsense.

Anyway... that's old Phat's two cents worth on that...
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Review v0.3a:

Below is some opinion about transgenderism, don't read if you can't deal with that. I will not let my opinion get in the way of giving a fair review.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, it's clear that the MC is a deeply troubled person.

I think that this is exceptionally well portrayed in the game. Not only the MC, but nearly all characters are feeling very deep and well developed. One exception being the archetypical bully asshole Kevin, but there is something more going on there. I'm looking forward of seeing more of the MC's older sister Ellie and delving deeper into her reasons for treating the MC as poorly as she does.

I haven't played all paths, but it seems there are a few options. I followed a "lesbian" path and was not confronted with other dicks besides my own (so far) and I also didn't feel like I was dodging bullets all the time. Instead, the path I followed was mostly romantic and loving. In any case, and contrary to many other trans games, there is nothing forced on the player / MC. Without spoiling things, some (very) negative things happen for sure, but the MC / player has the agency to deal with these things.

The only thing I found a bit weak about the story is that while, for some reason, the MC only had a hard-on for two (!) times before the start of the story, she's starting to behave like a typical horny teenager, getting hard-ons for her twin's friend/lover, her mother and her twin sister. That's fine but I think the problem is with the back story. If there is some techical reason for her being mostly asexual while growing up, e.g. due to her transitioning, it's not stated in the game. Otherwise it's a bit unbelievable. Also the twin sister seems to be in a relationship with Zoey and with Izzy at the same time. I found this also a bit confusing and unneccesarily complicated.

Graphics, for the most parts it's fine. It's not breathtakingly beautiful but it's fine. Emotions are shown well, which is rather important for this game. Some outdoor scenes are rather poor but it's not a big deal.

Lewd content, well, there is some, but for this version 0.3a, not that much. It's clearly not a fap game and also clearly a slow burn. Which is completely fine by me.

Verdict: 4 / 5 due to some plot holes and less-then-stellar graphics.

However, it's a very interesting story and I will keep following it. Good job dev! (y)

Dec 7, 2020
PapaPhat is right, we don't even know yet what Izzy is "hiding". It's true that a very likely option is that she's hiding that she's trans, and that's what I would bet on. In fact, the "she's afraid of showing her genitals because she's trans and she doesn't know if her girlfriend would accept that" would perfectly work both if she's pre-op and "hiding" a penis, or if she's post-op and, drama intensifies, the surgery went a bit badly and she's not completely happy with the results, or simply because post-op trans people usually deal with stigma regarding their genitals. I'm sure most people are familiar with very gross and tasteless terms like "fake pussy", "mutilated genitals", etc. Maybe Izzy has some past traumas related to that and she's afraid of telling her girlfriend.

But she could also be cis and be "hiding" anything else. Maybe it's as simple as that she's much more of a prude than she wants to appear. Or maybe she's not ready for having sex for whatever other reason, like for example some bad sexual experience in the past.

Or maybe, trans or cis, she's just "evil" and "edging" her girlfriend to "manipulate" her, but I highly doubt this last option.

So it could be anything. You can think of a ton of possible reasons that would fit this game and its focus on drama, bullying, self esteem (or lack of), and gender or sexual issues.

The trans option is so likely because it makes sense, because it fits so well in the game's story, and because, if Izzy and Alex can eventually date, is a way to give Alex a trans woman love interest.

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I think he's homophobic in general. All his ranting to Chris about how all "bitches" need a good dick showed it clearly.

I mean, even on this site this idea often slips into the threads of some games, so I'm not even surprised. :HideThePain:
I think he's just an idiot.

Even if you feel a certain way about a topic doesn't give you the right to beat up people.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

I am profoundly sorry for being misinterpreted, I have indeed abused the "her" thing, allowing this.

I am in no way bigoted or discriminatory in any way, form or intention. What I was meaning to point out using the quotes on her pronouns, was the ambiguity of her gender identification. She comes off as fake. As opposed to Alex. Not that that in itself is wrong in any way, it's just something that makes her a very suspicious character in regards to intentions. I wanted to convey that she makes me uncomfortable, not in regards of gender, but in regards of duplicity. Purposeful duplicity.

If I offended anyone by using the only way I found to express visually a tone that I would use verbally, I am very sorry, there was no intention to diss on her chosen pronouns or anything, only on the intentions she may (or may not) have to harm Chris either physically or psychologically. To me Izzy is more of an antagonist than the rapist. She comes off as a vulture (nothing against the actual vultures tho) with really bad intentions, I am still unclear what those are.

Hoping I've made it clear. Feel free to ask further and never hesitate to call me on bad choices.

Peace :)

Elli Wölfin

Dec 8, 2019
I am profoundly sorry for being misinterpreted, I have indeed abused the "her" thing, allowing this.

I am in no way bigoted or discriminatory in any way, form or intention. What I was meaning to point out using the quotes on her pronouns, was the ambiguity of her gender identification. She comes off as fake. As opposed to Alex. Not that that in itself is wrong in any way, it's just something that makes her a very suspicious character in regards to intentions. I wanted to convey that she makes me uncomfortable, not in regards of gender, but in regards of duplicity. Purposeful duplicity.

If I offended anyone by using the only way I found to express visually a tone that I would use verbally, I am very sorry, there was no intention to diss on her chosen pronouns or anything, only on the intentions she may (or may not) have to harm Chris either physically or psychologically. To me Izzy is more of an antagonist than the rapist. She comes off as a vulture (nothing against the actual vultures tho) with really bad intentions, I am still unclear what those are.

Hoping I've made it clear. Feel free to ask further and never hesitate to call me on bad choices.

Peace :)
No worries, seriously. Thanks for being understanding about it :). Hope I didn't come across as too badly, really not intended at all. And if I was shitty, sorry about that. I tried to assume the best, but I wrote more as though it were worst case. I've noticed I tend to do this; literally just had a mild "argument" with my girlfriend for similar reasons, hoping for the best but reacting for the worst. Not great at this whole "talking to people" thing, really, for a bunch of reasons. So really, more than anything I'm happy you saw where I was coming from and I greatly appreciate it, and thank you :)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes