AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
how fast does the dev release updates
Confusion's original release was June. I've been working pretty much non-stop since then. Chapter 3 was September. Chapter 4 was a few days ago. My goal has been a new chapter every 8-10 weeks, although sometimes (like the upcoming chapter) it will take longer thanks to the holidays (and my needing some down time). Also, some big events are coming up in chap 5 that will take some time to block out and model.

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
No apostrophe needed for Kevin View attachment 2180581
I think it works either way: "Kevin's threatening," meaning a threat made by Kevin as opposed to someone else. But in context, since Kevin is clearly the person being talked about, that delineation doesn't necessarily need to be made.
With everything else being talked about this week, grammar was the least of my concerns. :ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yeah, it's been a weird one.

But, hey, let's see this from the bright side... People are being moved by the story. Whether for or against, it's creating reactions. That only means that your writing is doing it's job, it enters people's minds.

However great your job with 3D is, the expressions as part of story telling are quite strong with you, your writing and characters creation and the way you bring them to live are excellent. You make us care for them. Those of us who really allow it to happen at least.

So, the talking has been a bit extreme, took some action, but, I see it as part of the growth of a story that isn't made to be comfortable. All in all, good job.

Chin up !

Peace :)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think it works either way: "Kevin's threatening," meaning a threat made by Kevin as opposed to someone else. But in context, since Kevin is clearly the person being talked about, that delineation doesn't necessarily need to be made.
With everything else being talked about this week, grammar was the least of my concerns. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually, Snax... it's either "Kevin's threat to rape" or "Kevin threatening to rape." The rest of the sentence is correct as is... choose either way you prefer, both of my examples are grammatically correct. You just can't mix and match the two...

I do not mean to be critical, just clarifying... My degree program was classical music performance but English was my primary academic major all through school including my tenure at Indiana University.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: AVNSnax

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
Actually, Snax... it's either "Kevin's threat to rape" or "Kevin threatening to rape." The rest of the sentence is correct as is... choose either way you prefer, both of my examples are grammatically correct. You just can't mix and match the two...

I do not mean to be critical, just clarifying... My degree program was classical music performance but English was my primary academic major all through school including my tenure at Indiana University.

Actually Kevin's threatening to rape does work. Threatening in this case is a gerund, a verb with ing as a noun

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Actually Kevin's threatening to rape does work. Threatening in this case is a gerund, a verb with ing as a noun
Gerund... ing suffix as NOUN, not verb. Kevin is the noun here. Sixteen years studying English, been reading at a collegiate level since age twelve. I know what I said and it was correct.

Using Kevin's threatening does NOT imply the possessive. It infers Kevin IS threatening (Kevin's being a contraction in that instance as written) in a past tense sentence, making no sense. Again, I know what I said and was correct in my two options.

Last edited:

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Confusion's original release was June. I've been working pretty much non-stop since then. Chapter 3 was September. Chapter 4 was a few days ago. My goal has been a new chapter every 8-10 weeks, although sometimes (like the upcoming chapter) it will take longer thanks to the holidays (and my needing some down time). Also, some big events are coming up in chap 5 that will take some time to block out and model.
thanks.

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021

I'll add it to next release's to-do list.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'll add it to next release's to-do list.
No worries... quickest fix is to just lop off the 's. You seemed to want the possessive form which would be Kevin's threat of rape, just drop the "ing." Again, no worries. Happy to help out with spelling and grammar editing, no charge obviously, getting early access to play test already which is all I ever ask for proofreading, editing and royalty free musical score suggestions but you really don't have a lot to edit. You have exceptional taste in music as well. Not sure if I could add much there either but happy to go through the dialogue in .rpy and edit just the dialogue... easy, breezy, lemon squeezy.;) Your dialogue already reads rather well, some of the best I've read.;)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

xavvig

Feb 18, 2020
Though I never wanted to change my gender, this game is surprisingly good! Alex, Chris and others with their relations and thoughts are awesome, please, don't give it up.
Special thanks for the coverage of the transition's topic. Back in the days, we had transgender girl in highschool. I guess we never really understand what she was going through.
I hope to see more in the future, including full transition of Alex. And, surely, I will think of supporting you financially, if I get a chance. Games like this are not very popular, so I guess that we need to support it in any possible way.

P. S. English is not my mother language, please forgive the misspellings and grammatical errors, if any.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Rarely discussed from this angle. Many VNs whose protagonists are futa from the start but no VN dealing with the subject of transgender and the more or less slow evolution from one genre to another. With all the problems and all the taboos that accompany this evolution. This NV promises to be interesting in the unfolding of the story of the protagonists and the reactions of the people around them. Very interesting !!

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
One thing I thought was a bit off was that the scene where the MC goes to the toilet to masturbate and then it ends just after she notices sam spying on her. I thought there would be a bit more after that.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019

Hey same here. I still have my IU student card in my wallet for some reason xD

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

lemonsqueezie

Dec 7, 2022
I just want you to know that I love your game. It's by far the best game centering on transgender issues I've played so far. I can't wait for the story to continue.. :)

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
I just want you to know that I love your game. It's by far the best game centering on transgender issues I've played so far. I can't wait for the story to continue.. :)
Gee, thanks! I'm about 40% of the way through Chapter 5. It's turning out to be much harder than previous chapters but I'm still hoping for an early Feb release.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes