GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I just posted it right here in forums... here it is again
Is this patch really necessary past the first chapter? I only used it in the earliest version of the game and haven't noticed anything strange with the story in this one.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Extra DL is a good thing, right? That means more players! Huzzah! :)
It would be, but you have to remember one thing in particular 'had to pay', that extra downloading is costing the Dev to make available, so unless their is an equal amount of patreon money made, to them it mean they are losing money to make this game available to everyone that want to enjoy it.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is this patch really necessary past the first chapter? I only used it in the earliest version of the game and haven't noticed anything strange with the story in this one.
YES. Unless you don't want the sisters to be sisters and the rest of the family to actually be family. Without the patch it will default to the landlord/tenant/roommate naming convention demanded by Patreon. Patreon bans intimate family relations. The patch allows that.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: GokutheG

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
The patch incrementally alters dialogue as chapters are released. You should have seen something like (patch outdated!) if you run the game with older versions of the patch.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
YES. Unless you don't want the sisters to be sisters and the rest of the family to actually be family. Without the patch it will default to the landlord/tenant/roommate naming convention demanded by Patreon. Patreon bans intimate family relations. The patch allows that.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Sorry had a bit of a brain fart. I see now that I did download the patch I just forgot because I haven't been feeling well.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Quite easy to deal with Ellie now.

Just wait until her and Kevin the Kavernous Kunt start giving Alex grief and then drop in the conversation that Ellie likes to scream Daddy during sex.

With her actual daddy.

Then sit back and watch the shit storm that will be Ellies future life.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Yeah I don't think this is true like at all. Also you keep saying hes playing devils advocate, but when it walks, and quacks like a duck is it supposed to be a bear? Ambiguity in regards to what I see, as I have been around family who've been sexually assaulted, the behavior matches. The "special backrubs" are anything but something inappropriate for an adult let alone her "father" to do, and you saying it could have been harmless "sitting on his lap" and shit is grossly ignorant.
Considering the mother tells Alex about the "relationship" between the dad and Eliie as well as her saying her husband has a fetish for much, much younger girls .... it's not very ambiguous.

They made it perfectly obvious what was going on.
Sure, it looks bad.

But what did we actually see? What evidence do we have either way?

Also, I'd argue that the mothers "testimony" is hardly trustworthy. She clearly has several agenda's, both against her ex and in a way against Ellie as well.

What I do find interesting is that even a 16-year old Ellie still feels that her dad should have continued with his "special backrubs" (which he apparently stopped giving when she was 12) even though she would be old enough to know better by then.

KKonaBROthere "playing Devil's advocate" means that I am going out of my way to defend a position (that is, a way of looking at a situation) which may be unlikely or unpopular but still possible. It means that I may not actually believe in this position but I think it warrants further investigation / discussion.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 2441787

Overview:
Confusion is the story of a transgender girl with a problem.
Alex has few friends, a lot of enemies, and even her foster family disrespects her.
How will she learn to cope?
Should she leave? Should she finish transitioning?
Should she learn to fight back against those who would mean her harm?
Will she ever love or be loved in return? End her confusion..​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-03
Release Date: 2023-02-24
Developer: AVNSnax - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Linux: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android (pre-patched): MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -

Compressed versions

Relations Patch:

View attachment 2029370 View attachment 2029372 View attachment 2029373 View attachment 2029374 View attachment 2029375 View attachment 2029376 View attachment 2029377 View attachment 2029379 View attachment 2029380 View attachment 2029383 View attachment 2029384 View attachment 2029385 View attachment 2029386 View attachment 2174815 View attachment 2174816 View attachment 2435533 View attachment 2435539 View attachment 2435540
The Relations Patch patch is not public therefore cant download...

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The Relations Patch patch is not public therefore cant download...
If you can scroll up, you'll find your answer. If you can't better get a new mouse or something...

It's quite boring to answer the same thing over and over, to people that can't even bother to read a couple of posts before typing.

Peace :(

Reactions: PapaPhat

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
Sure, it looks bad.

Also, I'd argue that the mothers "testimony" is hardly trustworthy. She clearly has several agenda's, both against her ex and in a way against Ellie as well.

What I do find interesting is that even a 16-year old Ellie still feels that her dad should have continued with his "special backrubs" (which he apparently stopped giving when she was 12) even though she would be old enough to know better by then.

KKonaBROthere "playing Devil's advocate" means that I am going out of my way to defend a position (that is, a way of looking at a situation) which may be unlikely or unpopular but still possible. It means that I may not actually believe in this position but I think it warrants further investigation / discussion.
I know what playing devils advocate means lmao. I was arguing it was pointless of him to say that when the case is pretty open and closed on your part and the games part

Reactions: Yngling

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
View attachment 2441787

Overview:
Confusion is the story of a transgender girl with a problem.
Alex has few friends, a lot of enemies, and even her foster family disrespects her.
How will she learn to cope?
Should she leave? Should she finish transitioning?
Should she learn to fight back against those who would mean her harm?
Will she ever love or be loved in return? End her confusion..​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-03
Release Date: 2023-02-24
Developer: AVNSnax - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Linux: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android (pre-patched): MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -

Compressed versions

Relations Patch:

View attachment 2029370 View attachment 2029372 View attachment 2029373 View attachment 2029374 View attachment 2029375 View attachment 2029376 View attachment 2029377 View attachment 2029379 View attachment 2029380 View attachment 2029383 View attachment 2029384 View attachment 2029385 View attachment 2029386 View attachment 2174815 View attachment 2174816 View attachment 2435533 View attachment 2435539 View attachment 2435540
Patch link just says, file is not public.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Quite easy to deal with Ellie now.

Just wait until her and Kevin the Kavernous Kunt start giving Alex grief and then drop in the conversation that Ellie likes to scream Daddy during sex.

With her actual daddy.

Then sit back and watch the shit storm that will be Ellies future life.
Geez that would be so fucked to bring up even as payback but on the other hand it's Ellie and if anyone deserves that level of payback its her.

Sure, it looks bad.

How explicit do you think a scene related to child sexual abuse can be on a Patreon backed game? If everyone who keeps saying what happened in that scene was wrong I'm sure the dev would of corrected us by now.

What agenda does she have against Ellie? We saw what happens with Ellie as a flashback from her perspective and if anything it would explain why her mom didn't nip her abuse towards Alex in the bud.(feeling guilty over not protecting your daughter from being molested/inappropriate behavior from her dad would be strong.)

I'm just going to say that kids who have to grow up with sexual abuse typically don't know that what happened to them is wrong especially when its by a parent who makes them think it is a form of love.

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
How explicit do you think a scene related to child sexual abuse can be on a Patreon backed game? If everyone who keeps saying what happened in that scene was wrong I'm sure the dev would of corrected us by now.
Being more explicit about the abuse wouldn't contribute anything except a sick fetish element to the story. It's vague on purpose--it's up to the player to reckon what they may. But in any event, the specifics don't make any difference aside from the implied affect they have on Elliott's later years.

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
If everyone who keeps saying what happened in that scene was wrong I'm sure the dev would of corrected us by now.
My thoughts exactly, the Dev has been in the comments, assuming they're reading feedback and what not, it would have been odd not to have said otherwise, or even if it werent what it is, the dev surely would have set the record straight with their intentions. So I believe that the silence is agreeance that this is what it is. Dev can chime in anytime and say otherwise but until then its pretty cut and dry.

Reactions: GokutheG

shaq9

Oct 1, 2017
Being more explicit about the abuse wouldn't contribute anything except a sick fetish element to the story. It's vague on purpose--it's up to the player to reckon what they may. But in any event, the specifics don't make any difference aside from the implied affect they have on Elliott's later years.
That's a very mature and clear-headed decision on your part. I've seen a lot of writers write shocking scenes in order to illicit more attention to their work, but most of the time it just comes off as being crass and insensitive. In my opinion, sometimes less is more.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes