Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Are you aware of the very important differences between the oldest and youngest siblings? They are completely different profiles. Look it up, it is indeed a thing.

Peace :)
Thanks for the advice. I guess it really justifies her actions then. :HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Ellie's anger at her family is understandable from the thought processing of a child but now she is an adult so if she truly hates Alex and the rest of her family so much that she funnels abuse towards them than she should just move out, find someone to date and get on with her life.

Zoe's behavior was truly disappointing.

Yes Izzy was a total bitch but let's not pull a Brad/Kevin and misgender her. Her hooking up with Kevin is an interesting idea that I never thought of...but could strangely work with how toxic they both are.

Brad's behavior was the most shocking I think because I just thought he was just not good in social situation due to bullying and wouldn't treat Alex that way.

I feel the same way about this story affecting me so much which is a good thing. You saying this feels more grounded to reality is something I also agree with. Lets take Zoe for example. In most other adult games her actions would of been played as a bit of comedy or a way to get Alex out of her sexual shell instead of how inappropriate it truly is. I think that's why I was so defensive of her actions in an earlier post because adult games don't usually treat her actions or Alex's reaction as serious which I am really enjoying.
I am quite probably being way too critic of Izzy. I don't feel even a vestige of empathy for that person. Never have. I don't see "her" as female. I simply can't. I am guilty of that, I am aware of that, I simply can't help it. I find that person so absolutely disgusting that I can't avoid hard feelings towards them. The refusal to accept them as female is one of them.

I could say I'm sorry, but I would be lying. I find that character even worse than Kevin or his father. I have absolutely no respect at all for them.

I am aware that this is probably offensive to many of you, please understand that I have the utmost respect and love for all in the LGBTQ+ community, except for fakes. They may be very confused and conflicted about their sexuality, I accept that, but hurting others on purpose without remorse is NOT part of any sexuality, it's part of basic humanity. And that characters lacks it completely.

Peace :(

Reactions: Yngling

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I wonder, what's the difference between the older Ellie, who was 'abandoned' by both parents and felt hatred for her younger brother/sister, and Sam, who was in the same position, but was younger and ended up not growing into a nasty cunt? :HideThePain:
I think after Ellie lost the "special" status with her dad she blamed Alex because that happened around the same time as Alex's transition treatment which caused her parent's attention to shift so she blames that lost on her. She was also being bullied herself at school so she thought it'd be a good idea to focus their hate at the rest of her family instead.

Sam doesn't have any hate for Alex but Ellie's constant bigotry has been going on for so long that it started to rub off on her and that's why she decided to put her foot down to Ellie.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Thanks for the advice. I guess it really justifies her actions then. :HideThePain:
No. That, coupled with the abuse from her "Sperm Donor" and the abandonment created her. It will take a serious psychological intervention to solve that.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I am quite probably being way too critic of Izzy. I don't feel even a vestige of empathy for that person. Never have. I don't see "her" as female. I simply can't. I am guilty of that, I am aware of that, I simply can't help it. I find that person so absolutely disgusting that I can't avoid hard feelings towards them. The refusal to accept them as female is one of them.

I could say I'm sorry, but I would be lying. I find that character even worse than Kevin or his father. I have absolutely no respect at all for them.

I am aware that this is probably offensive to many of you, please understand that I have the utmost respect and love for all in the LGBTQ+ community, except for fakes. They may be very confused and conflicted about their sexuality, I accept that, but hurting others on purpose without remorse is NOT part of any sexuality, it's part of basic humanity. And that characters lacks it completely.

Peace :(
That's the thing Izzy is not fake just because her actions are terrible just look at Ellie. It doesn't matter if they're cis or trans people are people good or bad. Confusion seems to be the theme of this story and that extends to Izzy's sexuality as well.

• Sad
Reactions: FatGiant

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
I just thought of a zinger i missed completely in regards to Zoey and her actions
bold and inappropriate obviously
Bold and Brash
s-l1600.jpg
Speaking personally as a bi man, there are some very lets say disturbed people within the LGBT community some of whom i've interacted with, as all groups and collectives have there will be bad apples. So I can kind of see where FatGiant is coming from, I think Izzy is nuanced yes. However personally I cannot view her as "trans" in the common sense and more so in a predatory way using trans as a guise to exploit or use people. Not fully agreeing with not viewing her as she but more so with disdain for the circumstances surrounding her. That being said I agree Izzy's actions are deplorable and are not the norm and shouldn't be viewed as such.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
That's the thing Izzy is not fake just because her actions are terrible just look at Ellie. It doesn't matter if they're cis or trans people are people good or bad. Confusion seems to be the theme of this story and that extends to Izzy's sexuality as well.
I assume that I'm not Fair with regards to Izzy. No other character in this story makes my blood boil like this one. It's unexplainable to me. I've felt a profound aversion to them from the get go. I made some effort to understand, but I can't. This character simply rubs me wrong.

The more it shows in the story, the worse I feel about them.

What's even more strange, is that I've rarely felt anything like this to anyone IRL. It happened maybe two or three times, out of all the people I've dealt with over the years. This strong repulse is quite rare in me, since I do try to see the best sides of people every time. That AVNSnax was able to create a character that invoked such a strong response in me, is a wonder that I really can't explain.

One thing I am certain, this has nothing to do with her sexuality, her position in whatever spectrum or anything like that. What it is, I don't know for certain, just that it isn't that.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Him going up to lock the door to give Ellie her "special" massage and
We see him closing the door but we don't see him locking it.

stopping once she reached a certain age leaves little to no doubt what he was up to.
Playing Devil's Advocate here, but that's also ambiguous.

It can be "p*d* who loses interest after a certain age / stage of development"

It can also be "you are getting too old to sit on daddy's lap" => being a normal parent who recognises his child is no longer a toddler.

Although the first scene is when Ellie is 12, the second one she's 16. Rather strange ages for both scenario's. Real p*d*'s tend to lose interest at the start of puberty (e.g. 12) but 16 is definitely too old for childish cuddling.

My biggest problem is that Ellie decides to throw her family to the wolves to redirect the bullying she was suffering.
Yeah, but perhaps she feels like she didn't have a choice...

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
Real p*d*'s tend to lose interest at the start of puberty
Yeah I don't think this is true like at all. Also you keep saying hes playing devils advocate, but when it walks, and quacks like a duck is it supposed to be a bear? Ambiguity in regards to what I see, as I have been around family who've been sexually assaulted, the behavior matches. The "special backrubs" are anything but something inappropriate for an adult let alone her "father" to do, and you saying it could have been harmless "sitting on his lap" and shit is grossly ignorant.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

It can also be "you are getting too old to sit on daddy's lap" => being a normal parent who recognises his child is no longer a toddler.

Although the first scene is when Ellie is 12, the second one she's 16. Rather strange ages for both scenario's. Real p*d*'s tend to lose interest at the start of puberty (e.g. 12) but 16 is definitely too old for childish cuddling.

Considering the mother tells Alex about the "relationship" between the dad and Eliie as well as her saying her husband has a fetish for much, much younger girls .... it's not very ambiguous.

They made it perfectly obvious what was going on.

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
Considering the mother tells Alex about the "relationship" between the dad and Eliie as well as her saying her husband has a fetish for much, much younger girls .... it's not very ambiguous.

They made it perfectly obvious what was going on.
this.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Little kids that their parents like to ”manhandle” never have a choice, they never grow up, they
are always pushed over by their parents this way or that way.
Being bullied and never being afforded any therapy, while the MC gets a sexual predator twin
fking him day in and day out because he is now a girl with a dikk
is a very valid reason to hate both their assholish guts
- a girl who never grew outta being a victim, ever, is seeing how everyone is
pouring everything in this abomination MC - boy with boobs hogging all the attention,
suddenly nobody cares there are other siblings hurting in this horrendous family.
she didn't have a choice
Enjoy your drama, keep piling on the hurt onto victimized little girls pushed aside to make way for the
man whore with boobs everyone seems to be pouring all their efforts into nowadays.
Screaming wolf while you eat pussy or your twin sister is blowing you - that, gamer, is not a genuine whine.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I assume that I'm not Fair with regards to Izzy. No other character in this story makes my blood boil like this one. It's unexplainable to me. I've felt a profound aversion to them from the get go. I made some effort to understand, but I can't. This character simply rubs me wrong.

The more it shows in the story, the worse I feel about them.

What's even more strange, is that I've rarely felt anything like this to anyone IRL. It happened maybe two or three times, out of all the people I've dealt with over the years. This strong repulse is quite rare in me, since I do try to see the best sides of people every time. That AVNSnax was able to create a character that invoked such a strong response in me, is a wonder that I really can't explain.

One thing I am certain, this has nothing to do with her sexuality, her position in whatever spectrum or anything like that. What it is, I don't know for certain, just that it isn't that.

I think its a mix of Izzy mistreating a character you like and s

Although the first scene is when Ellie is 12, the second one she's 16. Rather strange ages for both scenario's. Real p*d*'s tend to lose interest at the start of puberty (e.g. 12) but 16 is definitely too old for childish hugs.

Sure its possible that it wasn't pedo shit but given context clues of the scene, the mom's feeling that he was being inappropriate with her and Patreon's aversion to certain themes I think anything else is unlikely.

She decided to tell her bullies that Alex is trans in order to get them off her back and as revenge for her perceived abandonment. Don't forget she also says she wants to look cool to those same kids.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Well, i'm the opposite. I found the whole thing to be funny. How am i supposed to take it seriously when she says this?:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The dev has done a great job with Alex and Chris but some of the other characters (mainly Izzy and Brad) behave in ways that don't really fit in with the serious tone of this VN.

Reactions: misterx2999

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
Enjoy your drama, keep piling on the hurt onto victimized little girls pushed aside to make way for the
man whore with boobs they pour all their efforts into nowadays, screaming wolf while you eat pussy or your twin sister is blowing you - that, gamer, is not a genuine whine.
Pea-brained Brainiac ignores trauma and gender dysphoria of one kid ignoring them to focus on two sisters who are supportive of their sister because they see, and know the trouble, bullying, and pain they went through. Whilst the other closes themselves in on their own bubble of hurt and SA, turning on their own family because of it, despite being able to talk to their family about it instead of bottling up the hurt and using it as a weapon against their equally traumatized sister.
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, I just found out that Gofile slapped me with a file transfer limit. I didn't get the notice until just now. I had to pay for a higher tier to handle all of the extra downloads Confusion has been getting recently. Sigh.
Extra DL is a good thing, right? That means more players! Huzzah! :)

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes