MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Depending on how Zoe approaches her explanation she can be redeemable, but I also agree that it should be up to the player if you forgive her or not.

Having said that, Sam best girl.

Reactions: Desastrousman

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
Disappointed with how things turned out. Alex was way too trusting. Especially to people who didn't deserve any trust. The mom convincing alex to give brad a chance didn't make sense to me or sit right with me. Not giving an option to refuse the drink was frustrating. At this point with how things have turned out I wouldn't be surprised if alex forgives brad again and even sleeps with him. I hope there's going to be a chance at getting revenge on everyone who hurt alex.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Disappointed with how things turned out. Alex was way too trusting. Especially to people who didn't deserve any trust. The mom convincing alex to give brad a chance didn't make sense to me or sit right with me. Not giving an option to refuse the drink was frustrating. At this point with how things have turned out I wouldn't be surprised if alex forgives brad again and even sleeps with him. I hope there's going to be a chance at getting revenge on everyone who hurt alex.
To be fair to the mother, Alex decided to not tell the whole story about what Brad had actually said. So she was most likely basing her "giving a chance" on Brad just being a dumb dumb and not on being the actual piece of shit he is. It's not really her fault. Alex is just too trusting and dug themself in a hole with that situation especially since (from what I remember) doesn't even like him to begin with.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Here mom seam to spinless since the firs day. She need be strong even without that cheating housband.

Can we have patch about foster becous I don't fster term when come to bloodreltive family. It would be good have a patch about that mattr. It enough call sister mom withou foster into it. it make me cringe, really. who call somone foster borther foster sister?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This is me "sad little boy"?)))
Well, first of all, I am not a very small boy (judging by my age). And secondly, can you tell me what I don't understand here?
Or do they not teach anatomy at school now and you don't know that if a child was born with a penis, then it's a boy, and if with a vagina, then it's a girl, and what they will do with themselves, so it will remain until they die???
Or has someone already received a nominal Nobel prize for the fact that a man gave birth to a child?
So you're the boy, not me.
There are fictional anime characters in games of this kind - futanari. So why put a transgendered faggot with boobs in the game?
You might understand anatomy, but you don't appear to understand basic genetics or embryology. The brain develops before the sex organs do, and if someone has a malfunctioning SRY gene during this initial brain development stage, they'll have what is essentially a female brain, but still have a penis when their sex organs develop.

It's also not as simple as the XX and XY distinction that even I was taught at school. If the SRY gene gets inserted into an X chromosome, then you'll have someone with XX chromosomes, but by appearances male. Or if they've got a Y chromosome with no SRY gene, then they'll be by appearances female.

It's the difference between phenotypic and genetic classification. Entire species of organisms have had to be reclassified because they've found that genetically their closer to one species than they look.

At least that's how I understand things.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
We will see how Brad and Kevin will dodge the bullet this time most likely the Cop will try some weird shit that shouldn't work but will work.

I mean Alex know who drugged her and Kevin was so kind to left his DNA on Alex like I don't see them avoiding consquences unless Alex stays silent which she has no reason to.

Depending on how Zoe approaches her explanation she can be redeemable, but I also agree that it should be up to the player if you forgive her or not.
Good thing about Zoey is that she may go full psycho mode on annoying sister / Kevin and Brad.

The old good what's in the present box.

Reactions: Desastrousman

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
I say it needs to be avoidable because I can already guess she will probally go home and shower and they will use what ever pictures or video they took of her to blackmail her. That is the feeling I am getting from that scene

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I get they are trying for an emotional story but at this point it needs a new title.

This isn't about the confusion of someone going through a transition, this is just watching someone get constantly emotionally and physically abused.

So many updates and it's been a constant downward spiral for Alex, it's getting beyond depressing now.

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
I REALLY enjoyed this game, but honestly this update almost killed it for me, I mean seriously. What was forced on Alex was dumb, made no logical sense, and could have easily got blackmail materiel on Alex in a easier way than what was done. After the initial date, and choosing options to show no real interest in Brad anyways, having the bitch sister convience you to give him another chance, and she ignored all of that? Also unless you call asleep, no matter how slow you read, this is nowhere near 70 minutes of content. If your going to make a drama game that revolves around realistic situations and scenarios, at least have it be realistic.

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
The entire plotline with Kevin and brad is fucking asinine. its honestly complete cringe at times aswell. It feels like two mustache twirling villains. I had zero interest in brad the entire time and picked choices to that effect but was still railroaded into there dumb plan. Anyone with a modicum of brains would be able to see through it, but for the dumb plot to work once more the mc is braindead. I really do enjoy certain parts of the game but this shit just leaves a sour taste and ruins the experience for me.

Desastrousman

Apr 26, 2020
I really liked the chapter, but the ending I didn't like it very much, the whole situation of Brad and Kelvin, I found it all very forced. If only I had some choice that led to that, OK! but no, it just happens, and Alex falls like a muggle.

Aside from the whole Kelvin and Brad factor, the chapter was good.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
You might understand anatomy, but you don't appear to understand basic genetics or embryology. The brain develops before the sex organs do, and if someone has a malfunctioning SRY gene during this initial brain development stage, they'll have what is essentially a female brain, but still have a penis when their sex organs develop.

It's also not as simple as the XX and XY distinction that even I was taught at school. If the SRY gene gets inserted into an X chromosome, then you'll have someone with XX chromosomes, but by appearances male. Or if they've got a Y chromosome with no SRY gene, then they'll be by appearances female.

It's the difference between phenotypic and genetic classification. Entire species of organisms have had to be reclassified because they've found that genetically their closer to one species than they look.

At least that's how I understand things.
Nonsense

LordThird

Jul 24, 2020
Man I shouldn't have played this update lol. Really got me all mad and shit and really hoping things get better next chapter. Man I don't think i've been this invested in the story for one of these games for a very long time, and while the writing is a little much it's still a pretty good story so far.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes