Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Yeah i do hope Alex stop being too trusting with people who already showed beforehand they don't deserve her trust.

That being said i also do hope things start to get better after this. Those two criminal assholes left evidence of what they did everywhere: Alex meet Brad in a public place and her mother knew where and the fucker took pictures with is own cellphone and Kevin left his fucking DNA on her hair.

I think Zoey can still try to make amends since she seemed genuinely sorry about what happened, however Ellie after what she did i am not really sure Alex would accept it.
Besides their mother Emma was already pissed enough with Ellie to suggest she leave the house so i really don't see what she can do besides getting kicked out of house because of what she did or go straight to jail.
Yeah as I said the only way for Brad and Kevin getting away with it if Alex remain silent ( why would she ) and the Cop erasing DNA evidence hence why also whole possible Blackmail angle doesn't make sense for me cause it's technically Kevin and Brad admitting to it but at the same time they're not the sharpest tools in the shed.

I'm just personally invested in whole Ellie and Alex cause of personal bias about neglected and siblings falling apart but hence why I can also say that if even if someone at last to approach Ellie it may be too little too late the time to help her was years ago and it was in mothers hands.

Kicking Ellie out of the house is a solution but imo it would make Ellie just more aggresive but who knows maybe she will kick her and we will have Ellie written off from the game :ROFLMAO:

I would much prefer for mother to finally start fixing some of her past mistakes instead of kicking them out ( or at least try ) Talk with Ellie and explain whole Daddy thing and what he done was wrong and get her Therapy that you should take her years ago.

We will see what will happen btw I want to see Dad to get what he deserves as well cause he's one of the main reason behind family suffering.

Note - Before I get jumped I'm not excusing Ellie's actions they're despicable and Alex deserves to get even with her at some point just saying that it would be nice for someone to even try reach / help her << Mother

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Yeah as I said the only way for Brad and Kevin getting away with it if Alex remain silent ( why would she ) and the Cop erasing DNA evidence hence why also whole possible Blackmail angle doesn't make sense for me cause it's technically Kevin and Brad admitting to it but at the same time they're not the sharpest tools in the shed.

I'm just personally invested in whole Ellie and Alex cause of personal bias about neglected and siblings falling apart but hence why I can also say that if even if someone at last to approach Ellie it may be too little too late the time to help her was years ago and it was in mothers hands.

Kicking Ellie out of the house is a solution but imo it would make Ellie just more aggresive but who knows maybe she will kick her and we will have Ellie written off from the game :ROFLMAO:

I would much prefer for mother to finally start fixing some of her past mistakes instead of kicking them out ( or at least try ) Talk with Ellie and explain whole Daddy thing and what he done was wrong and get her Therapy that you should take her years ago.

We will see what will happen btw I want to see Dad to get what he deserves as well cause he's one of the main reason behind family suffering.

Note - Before I get jumped I'm not excusing Ellie's actions they're despicable and Alex deserves to get even with her at some point just saying that it would be nice for someone to even try reach / help her << Mother
Ellie almost attaked her mother to pretc her cheating father. Did she know that her cheating or she don't even had ideo ho scumbag Ellie father is? Ellie is no longer redimable only a miracle can save her sorry ass. Whitout that she lose long time ago. She just bullies like Kevin. What do we expect from Ellie, she just selfish who care only about herslef not others. She bullie too feel great and happy. She pass to much time with Kevin she alredy lost. I rather see her out of picture.

Alex mother need grwo a backbon I tierd to see her meek and submissive sine first day. it's Daddy fault that she can't fight back, now that she groiwng some backbone, I expect that she act as adult not some coward. She need fight and protect her family even to suet Kevin even harder. I expect more from her.

Daddy got a Mistress, we see her by daddy side at the phone.

Reactions: Jccurtis

AlpineCoffe2

Mar 1, 2023
First of all. Great game, can really empathize with the MC. (Sorry but not 5 stars, that is reserved for a game that will give orgasms more intense and in a more rapid succession then a sybian, and such an intense braingasm that
cerebrospinal fluid leaks out my ears)

However, sad to see you went with the "After years of abuse the protagonist throws all caution to the wind in hope of gaining a friend" approach.

After playing Farcry 5, being kidnapped leaves a bad taste in my mouth (I'm not gonna spoil the whole plot for you but you get kidnapped no less then 10 times in that game).

And to think someone that is at such a risk would take her crazy ass sister's word at face value when she has been nothing short of pure evil since daddy stopped giving her "special time", well. That is a stretch even for the most gullible of us.

I can only assume that the affairs of Alex will only get worse before it gets better.

This game need Batman to deal with Kevin, his dad and Brad.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

While i agree that Ellie needs therapy and their mother should have looked for it years ago when she discovered her husband was a pedophile i believe the time for it is now lost. Alex was drugged, kidnapped and suffered sexual violence all part of a plan Ellie helped set in motion.

I don't really see how she can escape being charged for these crimes, specially because i doubt that coward Brad will keep his mouth shut after the police come for him, i bet he will name both Kevin and Ellie.

I suppose AVNSnax is basing the game on the U.S. country laws so not sure how much jail time Ellie would get. Here as a participant she (and Kevin) would answer for the same crimes as the author Brad (drugging and kidnapping) and considering how she was instrumental in setting Alex to suffer the crimes she would likely get the same sentence as the others.

ps: The sexual assault would likely be all on Kevin.

I can only assume that the affairs of Alex will only get worse before it gets better.

This game need Batman to deal with Kevin, his dad and Brad.
I hope not. How much worse can it get after this? :oops::oops:

Hehem it would be nice to see Alex should going all Cassandra Cain, aka Batgirl, on their asses (figuratively speaking). :devilish:

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Ellie almost attaked her mother to pretc her cheating father.
In Ellies eyes Father is the only family member that cared about her and no one explained to her that what he did to her was wrong.

The way Ellie turned out I put blame on both Father and Mother hence instead of kicking out her biggest mistake I would prefer mother to at least try to help her child even if it's most likely to late ( few years at least ).

Either her flashbacks are there to make us understand why she is like that which flashbacks did pretty good job I have to say or that siblings at some point will find out and will try to reach to her.

I'm not saying to forgive just to try and help your sibling that was abused, daddy's love and neglected it may be pointless and endgame may be Ellie getting kicked out or worse but there should be at least attempt and even if failed I will instantly like that character more.

I don't really see how she can escape being charged for these crimes, specially because i doubt that coward Brad will keep his mouth shut after the police come for him, i bet he will name both Kevin and Ellie.
Most likely yeah but kinda will weird to get of 3 antagonists in one go hence as I said Kevin's dad will do something worst part of it all is that in the end Father can get away with everything...

There's one more possiblity for them getting away but dunno if I would want it maybe depends how it would develop but I've seen such stuff already.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brad is the worse imo from the 3 cause I understand why Ellie turned out the way she's and Kevin sorta as well.

Anyway, have a nice day good discussion :)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah i do hope Alex stop being too trusting with people who already showed beforehand they don't deserve her trust.

That being said i also do hope things start to get better after this. Those two criminal assholes left evidence of what they did everywhere: Alex meet Brad in a public place and her mother knew where and the fucker took pictures with is own cellphone and Kevin left his fucking DNA on her hair.

I think Zoey can still try to make amends since she seemed genuinely sorry about what happened, however Ellie after what she did i am not really sure Alex would accept it.
Besides their mother Emma was already pissed enough with Ellie to suggest she leave the house so i really don't see what she can do besides getting kicked out of house because of what she did or go straight to jail.
Greetings, Boss my friend. Zo had a moment of weakness due to chronic sexual arousal. TBH, it could potentially happen to the best of us given similar circumstances although Zoey does have an obsession that will need to be addressed. I'm all for giving Zo another go. It will be awkward for Alex at first but I genuinely think Alex will be better off forgiving Zoey than holding a grudge. It will be better in time once they start working out together and going for coffee afterwards again.

Ellie wrote her own fate. Before her latest betrayal, I was already saying she needed to move out of the house due to her continual abuse and destructive influence on the home as a whole. Now it looks like she will be moving to prison along side Kevin and Brad. Because of Kevin's affiliation with law enforcement, it would be advisable to contact both the state police and FBI to ensure all three perpetrator's do time and not get marginalized by Kevin's father who would try to sweep it all under the rug. I don't feel sorry for any of them and neither should Alex. Ellie and Brad will be competing to turn state's evidence in exchange for leniency but regardless of which one of them sings, Kevin will be the one to catch the majority of the prison time. All three of them are old enough to be tried as adults. My money is on Brad to break and tell all first.

Anyway... Phat is just rambling on now... Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
i hope it is optional because i will choose for Ellie to rot and jail and probally worse bad shit happens to lots of people every day and they dont do shit like ellie does she is a evil bitch and in my eyes lost her redemption. i am a forgiving person but she has gone way to far and is blaming everything on everyone else with out taking responsibility for her actions.

Reactions: 88Michele88

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Brad is the worse imo from the 3 cause I understand why Ellie turned out the way she's and Kevin sorta as well.
Uh-huh. Just wait for the next flashback, where it will be revealed that Brad grew up in a strictly religious family and where his parents mocked gay people every day during prayer before dinner. I'm sure it will immediately make Brad less vile. :HideThePain:

Every antagonist in this game, and apparently this is the whole city, is an adult, they have heads on their shoulders. They made their own decisions and nothing justifies their actions. It's like saying that a person didn't know that killing is bad, so he isn't guilty, it's his parents' fault, because they didn't say it was wrong to kill others.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Uh-huh. Just wait for the next flashback, where it will be revealed that Brad grew up in a strictly religious family and where his parents mocked gay people every day during prayer before dinner. I'm sure it will immediately make Brad less vile. :HideThePain:
Compared to Abuse, Grooming, daddy's love and neglectance what is this bady mode :ROFLMAO:

I don't think it would change my opinion on Brad I would probably be disappointed that we wasted time on this..

Every antagonist in this game, and apparently this is the whole city, is an adult, they have heads on their shoulders. They made their own decisions and nothing justifies their actions. It's like saying that a person didn't know that killing is bad, so he isn't guilty, it's his parents' fault, because they didn't say it was wrong to kill others.
I never said their actions are justified just that I can understand why someone Ellie who went after all that and received zero help ended the way she is.

Alex deserves to get even with them as for forgivness none of them deserves it and honestly we may not see many development here at all so it will stay that way I wouldn't be shocked if siblings never finds out why Ellie became like this or not that they would care.

Father should also pay some consequences for his actions but I can see him getting away with Ellie thing.

Mother should also reflect on where she fucked up and at least make that failed attempt to help Ellie cause we already know it's too little too late.

Zoey... Honestly leave it up to player whatever Alex should forgive her or not.

Dec 7, 2020
Played the 0.6 update. What Ellie, Kevin and Brad have done is absolutely repulsive.

Regarding Alex being too trusting of people who have treated her so badly, I myself had problems in the past of trusting people I shouldn't have trusted, less so today because I learned the hard way, but I still have a certain tendency to do so, so I think I understand her way of thinking.

The situation Alex just went through could leave many people with psychological sequels, not only in the short-medium term (as I'm sure we'll see in the story), but even for life. I hope in Alex's case it doesn't get to that point.

Of all the villains, right now Brad is probably the worst, this guy could have literally killed Alex with the overdose of that drug, and not for one second he shows any remorse about that.

As more people already said, Alex should be able to easily tie up ends regarding Brad, albeit with help if she can't remember anything, since her mother perfectly knows where she was. And there's also...Kevin's physical evidence... way to go about "not getting into trouble", dude. And if Alex does the slightest bit of thinking, Ellie's insistence and false kindness in getting her to talk to Brad should make it clear to her that Ellie also had a hand in this. What a coincidence that she was unusually nice to her just to get her to see Brad, right?

Regarding Alex's mother, it amazes me how negligent she can be. She can clearly see that Ellie is up to something, suddenly changing the subject and mood when Alex enters the room, but she doesn't bother to try to figure out what's going on. But hey, it's consistent with her character, she's always been immensely negligent. I like that the story didn't forget that she has a "subtle" but palpable problem with alcohol.

Oh, and regarding Zoey, she apologizes, but at the same time proves to still be... not sane, having some WTF lines like the one about "being your slave". She has a problem that is not going to be solved by simply asking for forgiveness, and I hope that after what happened in this chapter Alex will not accept the apology, unless Zoey really shows interest in solving her issues, and that this forgiveness is slow and progressive. In any other case, nothing, zero.

Last edited:

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Now thinking about it with 4 chapters left Kevin, Brad and Ellie may actually be dealt with next chapter didn't consider it before.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
In Ellies eyes Father is the only family member that cared about her and no one explained to her that what he did to her was wrong.

The way Ellie turned out I put blame on both Father and Mother hence instead of kicking out her biggest mistake I would prefer mother to at least try to help her child even if it's most likely to late ( few years at least ).

Either her flashbacks are there to make us understand why she is like that which flashbacks did pretty good job I have to say or that siblings at some point will find out and will try to reach to her.

I'm not saying to forgive just to try and help your sibling that was abused, daddy's love and neglected it may be pointless and endgame may be Ellie getting kicked out or worse but there should be at least attempt and even if failed I will instantly like that character more.

Most likely yeah but kinda will weird to get of 3 antagonists in one go hence as I said Kevin's dad will do something worst part of it all is that in the end Father can get away with everything...

There's one more possiblity for them getting away but dunno if I would want it maybe depends how it would develop but I've seen such stuff already.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, have a nice day good discussion :)
It dosen't mean that Ellie need to hart her own family. She had no excuse on doing that. She a part of the family but she still and keep ondestroingentirly. Ther she lost all chance on gaing to love the character. She alweys mistered Alex since the flashback.

Alex Mistake it would only if develepo of this game don't give any choise in the matter like he did for the dragged drink, I lost all respect fo Ellie that i wished to give and all respect for Brad that I had. The Developer make Alex so dump too much trusting. I highly doubt there gonna be choise we had no one with give Brad a chance or not. or if wegot there we havent had choise to refuse a drink. What disapointmant, She would just get out of here instead of accepting that drink. Whene ther nochose neight gonna be in next chapeter on this regard.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

I believe the flashback in this episode serves the purpose of showing who Brad is and i doubt another one will happen.

Regarding Alex's mother, it amazes me how negligent she can be. She can clearly see that Ellie is up to something, suddenly changing the subject and mood when Alex enters the room, but she doesn't bother to try to figure out what's going on. But hey, it's consistent with her character, she's always been immensely negligent. I like that the story didn't forget that she has a "subtle" but palpable problem with alcohol.

Oh, and regarding Zoey, she apologizes, but at the same time proves to still be... not sane, having some WTF lines like the one about "being your slave". She has a problem that is not going to be solved by simply asking for forgiveness, and I hope that after what happened in this chapter Alex will not accept the apology, unless Zoey really shows interest in solving her issues, and that this forgiveness is slow and progressive. In any other case, nothing, zero.
There seems to be almost a obsessive compulsiveness on the way Zoey tries to justify her actions to Chris while apologizing. After this episode i started pitying her a bit. I think she needs medical help.

About Emma she seems to be a fews steps from becoming a alcoholic. I know it is not a excuse, but i believe all the pressure from raising four kids alone while her husband constantly cheated on her with some barely legal girls was getting to her and alcool was always a easy way to drown one's sorrows.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I believe the flashback in this episode serves the purpose of showing who Brad is and i doubt another one will happen.

There seems to be almost a obsessive compulsiveness on the way Zoey tries to justify her actions to Chris while apologizing. After this episode i started pitying her a bit. I think she needs medical help.

About Emma she seems to be a fews steps from becoming a alcoholic. I know it is not a excuse, but i believe all the pressure from raising four kids alone while her husband constantly cheated on her with some barely legal girls was getting to her and alcool was always a easy way to drown one's sorrows.
Glenn would end up devorcing from him anyway better now then ever. And about alcholism she had Alex that will support her to avoid that path. And Jordan Glenn almost ex-housbaned did you see his coc his the smallest cock I ever see, it couldn't even saifiy her wife and he with the other woman that seam his Mistress or something. Glenn feel it that he cheating. Better lost somone like him rather then kept be with him and be cucked for the rest of her life.

Any way kepp facepalming posts of mine. It's elways a like :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Ellie after that accident in the shawer is also too jeleous about Alex breast, which are bigger then her own. :sneaky: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha

MadAng

Jan 4, 2023
What a brutal ending to this update. As soon I read, ‘I think my life is finally in order… Life.Is.Good’ it was a given that something really horrible was going to happen to Alex. I’m guessing next update will be bleak as she deals with the trauma (or I could be wrong and she'll snap and go violent-revenge mode on the culprits?).

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What a brutal ending to this update. As soon I read, ‘I think my life is finally in order… Life.Is.Good’ it was a given that something really horrible was going to happen to Alex. I’m guessing next update will be bleak as she deals with the trauma (or I could be wrong and she'll snap and go violent-revenge mode on the culprits?).
I am hoping for something along the lines of the later. Those two morons left way too many evidence of the crimes they comitted.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes