lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Ellie after that accident in the shawer is also too jeleous about Alex breast, which are bigger then her own. :sneaky: :rolleyes:
Seems like story wise she is bitterly jealous, and lacking impulse control since her "Special daddy time" was cut out. Blaming everyone because Daddy stopped playing his special game with her while being neglected as well when Alex was also having her own set of problems, as most have said so far. Yes she may be too trusting, and used to the constant mental, and verbal as well as physical abuses of almost everyone for her whole life (if it were me I would have crapped out on hope long ago), As it is it is a story line the developer chose leaving you with choices, but being unable to click because they are unusable at that time. I mean they are there just basically greyed out in a sense possibly do to different choices making different actions on replies. For my playthrough I had no choice but to click on accept drink. Top choice decline was not useable. As far as Ellie goes she would need a Psychiatric stay for years to undo all he mental trauma, and then pay for her mistake with Kevin and Brad. Just my opinion of course since everyone plays the way the want and chooses how they want game, and story to go for them.

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
Aight dev, there are already very few futa protag games...even less where its futaXfemale.....so MY BROTHER IN CHRIST DO NOT make this a sad ass game. I defo get realistic approach but goddamn those 2 bums better get the worst type of torture imaginable. I need Alex to get her get back and have a happy ending of some sort.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Fuck that fuck up ending to the update followed by an immediate "If you enjoyed the content consider support...etc" felt like when the most horrible and depressing homicide news or something is airing on television transitioning to a upbeat Burger King comercial haha.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Fuck that fuck up ending to the update followed by an immediate "If you enjoyed the content consider support...etc" felt like when the most horrible and depressing homicide news or something is airing on television transitioning to a upbeat Burger King comercial haha.
Ad for Happy meals included in ending I bet.....With a killer clown added for effect

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm gonna be completely candid here. While I get for story purposes that apparently the males in the world are apparently made out to be the biggest bigots and assholes and the image of 'EvErY MaLe HaTeS TrAnS!!!' It's a complete and utter joke. Reality is not EVERY male out there in the real world is gonna hate someone who is trans. Sure, there will be some who will be toxic, yet the will be some out there who are supportive, while in my honest opinion, the rest of the majority either don't care or are indifferent yet entirely toleratant. Truly, why couldn't Snax simply made a male character for Alex to be a possible interest who doesn't care that she's trans yet sees them as a person more than anything?

Not to mention the apparently shoehorning of pushing Alex into being interested in her twin, which sure, it's nice and endearing, yet why can't we have some variety other than the whole possible incest route? Why not a guy, as I mentioned, who is interested in Alex as a person and doesn't care that she's trans? Or perhaps another trans whose confident and could maybe mentor Alex a bit with the confidence issues, while totally bending her over or being bent over for Alex.

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the story so far, and do like some of the characters, yet at the same time the whole 'Lets hate all males' and make them all out to be assholes is reaching. Wouldn't mind for some realistic balancing a bit in that regard, but thats unlikely to happen.

Just my thoughts so far, take them as you will.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm gonna be completely candid here. While I get for story purposes that apparently the males in the world are apparently made out to be the biggest bigots and assholes and the image of 'EvErY MaLe HaTeS TrAnS!!!' It's a complete and utter joke. Reality is not EVERY male out there in the real world is gonna hate someone who is trans. Sure, there will be some who will be toxic, yet the will be some out there who are supportive, while in my honest opinion, the rest of the majority either don't care or are indifferent yet entirely toleratant. Truly, why couldn't Snax simply made a male character for Alex to be a possible interest who doesn't care that she's trans yet sees them as a person more than anything?

Not to mention the apparently shoehorning of pushing Alex into being interested in her twin, which sure, it's nice and endearing, yet why can't we have some variety other than the whole possible incest route? Why not a guy, as I mentioned, who is interested in Alex as a person and doesn't care that she's trans? Or perhaps another trans whose confident and could maybe mentor Alex a bit with the confidence issues, while totally bending her over or being bent over for Alex.

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the story so far, and do like some of the characters, yet at the same time the whole 'Lets hate all males' and make them all out to be assholes is reaching. Wouldn't mind for some realistic balancing a bit in that regard, but thats unlikely to happen.

Just my thoughts so far, take them as you will.
The story is told from Alex' perspective, not yours or any other male or female for that matter. It is how Alex sees the world. Get it??? All Alex sees is the hate piled upon her from every angle with little respite. You must understand that this is how Alex sees her world. Your thoughts and opinions do not play into that at all. This is Alex' story told from her POV. If you don't get it then find another story. There are plenty of others and they are all free here on F95zone...

I don't see how you can say this story gives the image that all males hate trans folks because there are only four males depicted in any detail in the entire story. Alex' adopted father (a cheating pedophile), Kevin, Kevin's father and Brad. That hardly accounts for ALL males, only the ones with whom Alex has direct contact. We see them as they have revealed themselves to her which isn't fucking pretty by any stretch of the imagination. Given your narrow viewpoint, it is best that you go find something more to your liking elsewhere. Have a nice life.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat;)(y)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The story is told from Alex' perspective, not yours or any other male or female for that matter. It is how Alex sees the world. Get it??? All Alex sees is the hate piled upon her from every angle with little respite. You must understand that this is how Alex sees her world. Your thoughts and opinions do not play into that at all. This is Alex' story told from her POV. If you don't get it then find another story. There are plenty of others and they are all free here on F95zone...

I don't see how you can say this story gives the image that all males hate trans folks because there are only four males depicted in any detail in the entire story. Alex' adopted father (a cheating pedophile), Kevin, Kevin's father and Brad. That hardly accounts for ALL males, only the ones with whom Alex has direct contact. We see them as they have revealed themselves to her which isn't fucking pretty by any stretch of the imagination. Given your narrow viewpoint, it is best that you go find something more to your liking elsewhere. Have a nice life.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat;)(y)
Your forgetting the guy who beat Brad's gay friend, but sure, my "narrow" viewpoint means I should not bother playing this game. Sorry, not happening, as I said prior, something you failed to read apparently: I do enjoy the story though it could use some balancing instead of shoehorning and forcing certain paths. That was my opinion and view on the matter.

But feel free to make yourself out to be a DA.

Reactions: JeiTrd

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Why not a guy, as I mentioned, who is interested in Alex as a person and doesn't care that she's trans?
It seems to me that Alex is not attracted to men and only reluctantly agreed to dating Brad because that's what people around her expect. For some reason Alex seems confused about not being attracted to men and/or being attracted to women instead.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It seems to me that Alex is not attracted to men and only reluctantly agreed to dating Brad because that's what people around her expect. For some reason Alex seems confused about not being attracted to men and/or being attracted to women instead.
Well considering how shes been treated by all the males in her high school life, naturally she'd be hesitant. When Brad was introduced I thought, maybe it could work. Start of slow, go from there... OH WAIT... lets get him drunk and make him Kevin lite and repeat while pretty much going hard on the Yuri. Not that I mind it but at the same time I wouldn't mind actual options for a possible male interest.

Like I hads prior, IF there wasa male interest added who didn't care or was indifferent to Alex being trans and interested in her as a person, I think it could certainly work possibly.

Reactions: 88Michele88

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Well considering how shes been treated by all the males in her high school life, naturally she'd be hesitant. When Brad was introduced I thought, maybe it could work. Start of slow, go from there... OH WAIT... lets get him drunk and make him Kevin lite and repeat while pretty much going hard on the Yuri. Not that I mind it but at the same time I wouldn't mind actual options for a possible male interest.

Like I hads prior, IF there wasa male interest added who didn't care or was indifferent to Alex being trans and interested in her as a person, I think it could certainly work possibly.
Alex was already reluctant about dating Brad when everybody still thought he was a nice guy.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Alex was already reluctant about dating Brad when everybody still thought he was a nice guy.
Brad's red flags raised for me when he started talking about his past experience with women.

I agree in parts with Papaphat post that the story is told from Alex's point of view and therefore it was not intended to be seen as "all males are bigots", but that the handful around Alex are.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Well f
Brad's red flags raised for me when he started talking about his past experience with women.

I agree in parts with Papaphat post that the story is told from Alex's point of view and therefore it was not intended to be seen as "all males are bigots", but that the handful around Alex are.
Well one thing Alex was basically pushed into Brad date, and before I get bashed for replying on a few points. I would like to point out that this is a game by a person with their own point of view on how they want the story to go. Not how it actually should be or is. Developer has the right to make the game however brutal, and sad it may get if that is how they want it to go. I do agree with some points, but ultimately the developer is going to make the game go how they want, and if we all don't like it then as some have said we are free to play a different one. Just my opinion but still if I decide I do not like a game direction I usually delete and never play it.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

In the game all males are asholes the no one with good heart, kind who want good in others. It never happen and this game with this turn of event from "Confusion" it turn into "Life Turn into Shit" this how I see in the end, instead of Confusion is about Make a life misarable for Alex, poor thing.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

My same toughts about Brad in the begining, but then I changed my mind. Now I just wanna see him in jail.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
In the game all males are asholes the no one with good heart, kind who want good in others. It never happen and this game with this turn of event from "Confusion" it turn into "Life Turn into Shit" this how I see in the end, instead of Confision is about Make a life misarable for Alex, poor thing.
Maybe they are all assholes because they are jealous they Don't have nice set of ladies like Alex? to which makes them lash out in a vicious way and turn homophobic?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Maybe they are all assholes because they are jealous they Don't have nice set of ladies like Alex? to which makes them lash out in a vicious way and turn homophobic?
Brad was alredy homophobic, Kevin is just an asshole that secretly he crave Alex for so long that he had transgender into his privet loker which go tho bedremo to jerk off on dreaming Alex ass and her big boobs. bully that want admit he feel in love ind twisted wierd way. But it too lat for Kevin as well. Others who know. I thing there we never see somone honest and kind with Alex and wanting her not for her what going trowrd but what she is as person, but we never see it in this game.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes