lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Brad was alredy homophobic, Kevin is just an asshole that secretly he crave Alex for so long that he had transgender into his privet loker which go tho bedremo to jerk off on dreaming Alex ass and her big boobs. bully that want admit he feel in love ind twisted wierd way. But it too lat for Kevin as well. Others who know. I thing there we never see somone honest and kind with Alex and wanting her not for her what going trowrd but what she is as person, but we never see it in this game.
Well depends on how developer writes rest of it out, but so far as it look to me the game is heading towards Alex either doing a double homicide plus suicide afterwards, or just straight up suicide. I know it may seem dark on my part, but from the direction of the game only choices (and I do mean the only choice game lets you take) leads down dark path.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Well depends on how developer writes rest of it out, but so far as it look to me the game is heading towards Alex either doing a double homicide plus suicide afterwards, or just straight up suicide. I know it may seem dark on my part, but from the direction of the game only choices (and I do mean the only choice game lets you take) leads down dark path.
Highly doubt that. Think more that Alex will shut herself in a bit more and naturally be more distrusting of males and be more pushed to the females in life. Go figure.

Reactions: damnedfrog

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Since in this update the no choise on this regard I where it gonna lead. And there I wanted say no to mom and Ellie, becou it was so demmn strange that she were kind to Alex and the latter fall on this stupid trik of Ellie, If there were choise I would said "No I'm not going." If there where choise I would refuce to drink. It was a dispapointament like someone had no brain and trusting like some sort of brainless bimbo, without backbone. And the descrption say "Are she ganna fight back for your self?" that I haven't see in this update.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Since in this update the no choise on this regard I where it gonna lead. And there I wanted say no to mom and Ellie, becou it was so demmn strange that she were kind to Alex and the latter fall on this stupid trik of Ellie, If there were choise I would said "No I'm not going." If there where choise I would refuce to drink. It was a dispapointament like someone had no brain and trusting like some sort of brainless bimbo, without backbone. And the descrption say "Are she ganna fight back for your self?" that I haven't see in this update.
Well Seems it is up to developer how it goes now. 1.Does Alex Fight back against everyone who wronged her, 2: Does she go on a killing spree due to finally breaking then suicides, and or 3. Does she just finally Break and suicide to stop the pain not caring about what it does to the ones who really do care about her? if i recall in story correct me if wrong but she already supposedly tried suicide once already

Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Well Seems it is up to developer how it goes now. 1.Does Alex Fight back against everyone who wronged her, 2: Does she go on a killing spree due to finally breaking then suicides, and or 3. Does she just finally Break and suicide to stop the pain not caring about what it does to the ones who really do care about her? if i recall in story correct me if wrong but she already supposedly tried suicide once already
For suicide Alex had tought about that. It not even Cofusione and the Titele instead of Confusion is "Suffering". hopefull wh e got choise in these part of game where Mom and Helly tell her to go in their own way and if we had some choise that trwo the drink into Brad face could be cool, sine Brad almost assalted her. I would never go talking to somone like that. So for me it that The dev going lead. it ain't funny without choise in that part of the game.

Reactions: Jccurtis

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
For suicide Alex had tought about that. It not even Cofusione and the Titele instead of Confusion is "Suffering". hopefull wh e got choise in these part of game where Mom and Helly tell her to go in their own way and if we had some choise that trwo the drink into Brad face could be cool, sine Brad almost assalted her. I would never go talking to somone like that. So for me it that The dev going lead. it ain't funny without choise in that part of the game.
I get what you are saying. We aren't given any choices on how to interact with anything. Say no to Ass for near assault, no to drink, and no to belligerent sister turned fake nice all of sudden. But as I have said way back in thread it is ultimately Developers decision how he/she wants to tell the story no matter how brutal and or dark that may go.

Last edited:

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
It's kind of annoying that some of the choices are locked out, hope I'm not missing out on content because of this.

May 1, 2021
Game crashes before loading.... android ver has issues in chapter 2 with Kevin fight....do you always lose to him? Error during event u can't really see. Tried joiplay with no luck

May 1, 2021
Might have to get the laptop out....just sucks switching from phone to pc.....easier to play games on phone while laying on the couch

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Are we will be seeing a redemption arc for Ellie? Because she can't be a bitch forever, right?
I highly doubt that. She's been shown too be way to narcissistic to care about how her actions hurt others. She wouldn't feel remorse until something drastic like her sis killing herself and even then I'm not so sure. I think she'd actually celebrate that outcome.

Or her dad can just straight out say he didn't care for her after she reached a certain age and she blamed her sisters for no reason.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
She is lost case, just stop hoping that she will redim herself. She is fare way gone.
Well look at where Elli comes from her dad was a pedophile (or so story implies with recalling special daddy daughter stuff), and she was masturbating in shower when Alex walks in and gets a hardon (embarrassment into anger). Her mom put a stop to the daddy special play time with her, and made her resent mom. This leads to anger, and blame at everyone for taking her special time with Dad away. Alex had to go through counseling, doctors, and series of medications (which if one could guess might have some side effects). Mom was mainly there for sessions, and Dad was running away from family after getting caught with Ellie. I would guess since he couldn't have Ellie to play with he went after any young girl while he was hiding away from home to not get caught. Ellie as I said in previous post need a stint in a psych ward for long time, and then spend some time in a prison for accessory to sexual assault (or everyone involved will try to say she put them up to it). Brad might go into witness protection making deal for ratting others involved out, and end up getting paid back by the guy from his flash back (bit of revenge for running and leaving him to be beaten). Up to developer how it all plays out. 1. will this finally nail Kevin and his dad along with Ellie and Brad? 2. will Alex finally break and take the dark path of revenge? 3. will Alex fracture so bad that she goes on a murder suicide bender against Brad, Ellie, and Kevin? 4. Will the three somehow skate out of what they did and cause Alex to spiral more into madness and end up in Psych ward herself on suicide watch? 5. will Ellie see how her dad really is and realize just how screwed up in head she is, and run before arrest? Sorry played it up to cliffhanger so bouncing Ideas off you all. It is of course only the developer who really knows what Darkness or Light for any of them will be.. I would also like to apologize for long rant or so it looks to me LOL

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes