lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Loving it so far, but the Chapter 6 ending has kind of annoyed me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just want that bitch to get hit by a bus.
Ouch so much hate for the poor neglected by daddy's special little thing that she turn jealous, and vindictive so you pour on the hate for shame(LOL). Maybe not the bus that is too fast. How about tossed out of a plane at 60K feet in air no parachute?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Unlikely, given how we are shoehorned into yuri/incest. But who really knows at this point.

So ignore the jackasses telling you not to play the game just because it doesn't have content atm, given it's not even complete.
Thank you for your pertinent attempt to an insult.

Let me explain why this game isn't for people focused on that type of content, since you seem to be "Confused" as to what game you are talking about.

This game/story doesn't include futa content, either with males or females. He didn't ask for Trans content, he was specific about futa. To my knowledge, those aren't even remotely the same, and I'm not even talking about the physical part. If you don't know, well, I'm not in the mood to teach you.

Furthermore, this isn't a game/story focused on the sex scenes as the user that asked was asking for, so, not a game for them.

To be even more clear, this is a story/game about the life and tribulations of a young trans female, going trough the hardships of understanding her sexuality, in however form it happens. You are simply trying to keep that user waiting for something that they'll never get here.

To be completely honest, you are the one being the jackass here and you are deliberately attempting to feed them the same delusion you seem to be in. Should I even say to you the same I said to him? It seems like you are in the same delusion and will end up unsatisfied, then blaming everyone but yourself for not having what you wanted.

TL/DR: You are in the wrong place too.

Peace :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Unlikely, given how we are shoehorned into yuri/incest. But who really knows at this point.

So ignore the jackasses telling you not to play the game just because it doesn't have content atm, given it's not even complete.
It's been aimed at twincest from the start, it was so obvious even a cave dwelling, hermit Stevie Wonder could see it coming.

If you thought to yourself, "whelp, the only people that have been good to her are the female characters and the guys have been shown to be complete arseholes who she'll never trust again ...... THEY ARE STILL IN WITH A CHANCE".... Then I will point and chortle in your general direction.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It's been aimed at twincest from the start, it was so obvious even a cave dwelling, hermit Stevie Wonder could see it coming.

If you thought to yourself, "whelp, the only people that have been good to her are the female characters and the guys have been shown to be complete arseholes who she'll never trust again ...... THEY ARE STILL IN WITH A CHANCE".... Then I will point and chortle in your general direction.
Does he smell of elderberries too?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Does he smell of elderberries too?
Heard his mother was a hamster... It was the father who smelt of elderberries... There was something about chronic flatulence as well... :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Confusion is not an AVN for everyone. The worst critics are those who don't realize that it isn't a game for them...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What amuses me is that facepalms don't mean what the people that use them mean what they think they mean. Because they've been abused so much, a facepalm actually adds to someone's like count.

So thank you for the like SerHawkes, you're welcome. Your support of trans awareness that this game is trying to achieve is duly noted and appreciated.

If you'd like to check out other trans-friendly games, Free Pass has a trans LI that is just a lot of fun.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017

Says the "self proclaimed lesbian". Never said there was a chance, but making every single male character a bigot, an asshole, and toxic.. well shesh. Maybe we get a new male character who is a semi decent chap to Alex. Or maybe we get stuck in the whole Alex and all the family. Not that I said or mentioned I was against it, simply put was somewhat hoping for a semi believable male optioned romance for Alex. But since we aren't at the completion stage, who truly knows what could happen. But feel free to be condesending to thoses who simple ask and hope for possible content, even if the likely hood of that is less than 1%.

To be completely honest, you are the one being the jackass here and you are deliberately attempting to feed them the same delusion you seem to be in. Should I even say to you the same I said to him? It seems like you are in the same delusion and will end up unsatisfied, then blaming everyone but yourself for not having what you wanted.
Sure sure, because clearly the game is gonna be complete and you know all. Sorry PandaSmurf, I'm not to one being a condesending jackass telling someone to not play the game just because it doesn't meet what their requirements are. They might still enjoy the game and the story and the characters, even if the content they wish for doen't actually happen. Ever even thought of that? Of course not.

So thank you for the like @SerHawkes, you're welcome. Your support of trans awareness that this game is trying to achieve is duly noted and appreciated.
Your very welcome. I do hope you enjoy that head pat, along with the condesending retort. Such fitting for a white knight keyboard warrior such as yourself, who knows nothing of me or my personal beliefs. Have a lovely day or night Mr. Blender.

• Angry
Reactions: boundkitsune

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Heard his mother was a hamster... It was the father who smelt of elderberries... There was something about chronic flatulence as well... :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Confusion is not an AVN for everyone. The worst critics are those who don't realize that it isn't a game for them...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
I have my answer now. He ALSO smells of Elderberries.
smelt.gif

Says the "self proclaimed lesbian". Never said there was a chance, but making every single male character a bigot, an asshole, and toxic.. well shesh. Maybe we get a new male character who is a semi decent chap to Alex. Or maybe we get stuck in the whole Alex and all the family. Not that I said or mentioned I was against it, simply put was somewhat hoping for a semi believable male optioned romance for Alex. But since we aren't at the completion stage, who truly knows what could happen. But feel free to be condesending to thoses who simple ask and hope for possible content, even if the likely hood of that is less than 1%.

Sure sure, because clearly the game is gonna be complete and you know all. Sorry PandaSmurf, I'm not to one being a condesending jackass telling someone to not play the game just because it doesn't meet what their requirements are. They might still enjoy the game and the story and the characters, even if the content they wish for doen't actually happen. Ever even thought of that? Of course not.

Your very welcome. I do hope you enjoy that head pat, along with the condesending retort. Such fitting for a white knight keyboard warrior such as yourself, who knows nothing of me or my personal beliefs. Have a lovely day or night Mr. Blender.
Let's be clear here.

I have no problem with your opinions or personal beliefs, whatever they may be. I even don't care what your opinion of me may be. I have no qualms with being liked or disliked, I'm not looking for validation, I don't need it.

But, you misinterpreted my intentions.

By telling that user, and also to you, to not play this game waiting for a content that it is OBVIOUS, you will NOT get, I am only trying to reduce YOUR and THAT user frustration in the end. Do I care if you play or not? Absolutely not. It doesn't matter to me in the least. I'm simply trying to reduce frustrations by being clear about what you can expect from this game/story.

You, on the other hand, come along full of aggressiveness towards everyone that aims to tell you what is quite clear from the first version. I have no intention to tell you or anyone to not play, I do however want them to play the story/game that is being done, and not one they imagined it "could" be.

Do what you will, just be certain that you know what you are playing.

Peace :)

P.S.: If you had read all the interactions with the Dev here, you would know as much as we do.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Sorry to say this but you are the one being condescending right now. Alex has always shown that she has sexual attraction for women so the chance of her having any kind of sexual or romantic relationship with a man is zero. Plus if that is not enough reason for you the developer herself mentioned this game is supposed to have 10 updates/chapters, so 4 remain.

Meanwhile you keep coming back to the fact a handful of men in Alex very small close circle are scumbags. It almost feel like you are acting as if the game is personally attacking you for showing that the 4 male presence in Alex's life so far are not good people and who should all be in jail. Her father for being a pedophile, Brad for drugging and kidnapping, Kevin for that and sexual assault and his father for trying to cover up his son's crimes.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
There is one man That was good to Alex in her life to this point. He even had a pivotal role in it. Her psychiatrist. He helped her find herself at a young age. And I bet that if she needs help he would try to be available for her. The Story Confusion tels though is not about her gender, so that Psy is only a minor note here. Don't be mistaken, he was a positive male example in this story.

I even wonder why this discutions is happening here. It is not like it is the only game with males in villainous roles. Beside the MC, even in games where the MC is male every other male is either a shity person, old, gay or has outlandish tastes. (in games targeting mainly an heterosexual male audiance) Here at least it makes sens. It is not like I am happy to write this as I strive to create an environment where everyone can be happy around me, but experience has thought me that too many have hostile reactions to difference rather than acceptance. In a semi rural town in the middle of USA, Yhea I can see most people, especially dudes, being shity to Alex.

An other aspect you have to consider, is that hateful people will go out of their way to make the life of their target miserable. While a decent person (their views not counted, they can still be shity) will simply pass by and let it be. So for sure, Alex will encounter more hateful men than good ones. And it is not like I am pleased to come to this conclusion. She and everyone deserve to be surrounded by love and acceptance.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Sorry to say this but you are the one being condescending right now. Alex has always shown that she has sexual attraction for women so the chance of her having any kind of sexual or romantic relationship with a man is zero. Plus if that is not enough reason for you the developer herself mentioned this game is supposed to have 10 updates/chapters, so 4 remain.

Meanwhile you keep coming back to the fact a handful of men in Alex very small close circle are scumbags. It almost feel like you are acting as if the game is personally attacking you for showing that the 4 male presence in Alex's life so far are not good people and who should all be in jail. Her father for being a pedophile, Brad for drugging and kidnapping, Kevin for that and sexual assault and his father for trying to cover up his son's crimes.
That may be true at first. However, Alex dates men. Well, she is more or less pushed by volks around her. And indeed she obviously likes women. And if you only meet assholes, it's understandable that she doesn't think much of men. But who knows, maybe someone will appear in the course of the game who isn't an ass. Then that can change. And then of course there is the player decision. I can live well with everything. I also see Alex in the arms of a woman.

However, so far I don't see anything yet. So far the game has consisted almost entirely of drama. There is still hardly any room for romance, let alone sex. I hope that changes soon.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
The internet is a poor place for arguments, debates and talking about someone's vision of the world and how it affect everyone around. And this forum simply isn't. The best course of action is not to engage directly with them, report them for their words and ignore them. The story of this game is quite dramatic. I would prefer to see more positive behavior from everyone. This game is a work of devotion witch has many qualities and lessons beside the erotism. It deserve better than hate no mater from witch side it comes. I bellive that while it absolutly must be defended while it is attacked it can be done without hate.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes