RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played. And finally just want to say two things, first that this was a great update and second:

YES ALEX, FUCK EVERYBODY ELSE! :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Fuck Ellie, Brad, Kevin and whoever else comes to try to make your life miserable.

Go be a bad bitch to your enemies girl! :p

Also Sam and Chris putting the pieces together and realizing Ellies was involved. The dumbass had to gloat to her "daddy" before Alex was found by the police.
Speaking of him, loved how his sugar baby Becca took revenge after she saw him making light of his daughter getting kidnapped, drugged and sexually assaulted (which triggered her traumas). She played at being a Dom just to let he pedo tied to a bed full of demeaning sexual jokes written over his body. His business partners will sure have some surprise when they enter the hotel room next day for their reunion.

Nice to see Alex talking things with Zoey. Decided to sent her to therapy, she can become a "sex slave" later when she is mentally stable. :p
Also loved Alex confronting both Ellie for her involvment and her mother, Glenn for being pretty much a absent drunk. Same for Chris and Sam standing by Alex.
Luckly auntie Suzie was also there to nudge their mother and her sister in the right direction.

Then she ended up caughting Alex and Chris in the act. Wonder how they will explain that. But dearest mom also had a thing with her sister in the past, if i am not mistaken.:unsure::p

Now the wait after the ending cliffhanger will be torture.

Is this just lesbian stuff or are the male characters also forced love interests?
Only women as love interests.

Last edited:

taru

Apr 23, 2018
it would be cool if in the gallery it tells you a route or scene you have to go through to unlock the locked scenes in it i dunno how to get the last two

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well as its a Compressed version from the Dev it gets added like the normal update.
With all the beta testing I do for Snax and all the conversations we've had as friends and I still didn't know that... Thanks again for pointing out what should've been obvious, my friend! :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: Bob69

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
I haven't come across any other game that depicts what it's like being trans in a realistic manner. It makes the storyline and content quite dark, which probably isn't to everyone's liking, but I enjoy it nonetheless. It's a very high quality visual novel in every way - the renders are beautiful, the writing is good and the MC is likable. I'm a fan!
Most trans people dont depict what being trans is like in a realistic manner.
Thats not calling them all liars, but a lot of "trans people" these days have zero body dysmorphia, some others are "trans-trenders". Its a lot like bisexual women. Sure bisexual when they're drunk or dated every male in their fiend group in college, but then 5 years later they're married to a dude with three kids.

Sometimes people have actual dysmorphia issues and sometimes people just want attention and will turn the drama up 1000%

Oct 18, 2022
Confusion - Chapter 7 [v0.7.1] [AVNSnax] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: v0.6 -> v0.7.1
[0,98 GB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Mac: v0.6 -> v0.7.1 [0,99 GB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Win/Linux Compressed: v0.6 -> v0.7.1 [81,0 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Mac Compressed: v0.6 -> v0.7.1 [91,8 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Compressed full version on the way? Need the full compressed please

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
can someone please explain the red and the green symbols mean when i make a choice cos i kinda wanna get an understanding on what path i may be taking

cheers

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I really like that our protagonist has taken her life in her own hands, really diggin' the personality change

Although, all that character growth, and our protagonist is still incapable of closing/locking doors huh

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Honestly, I'm gonna be real here... Not a fan of the new look of Alex. Hate the short hair look. It looks god fucking awful. Kinda prefered the cut hair from the hospital work better.

That said... Hate sexing and likely knocking up our evil sister when? Cause I'm all about revenge sex at this point. Fuck everyone, literally. Hell, if Wonder Twin or Buff Sis want to try fucking us instead, I'm all about it. Just sex everyone up.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
So...this is the version that needs to be replayed from the beginning once again? Because it's not recognizing my old saves from the previous version.

Oh well...it's not that much of an effort to start again I guess.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I really like that our protagonist has taken her life in her own hands, really diggin' the personality change

Although, all that character growth, and our protagonist is still incapable of closing/locking doors huh
They don't believe in locks in that house. :ROFLMAO:

So...this is the version that needs to be replayed from the beginning once again? Because it's not recognizing my old saves from the previous version.

Oh well...it's not that much of an effort to start again I guess.
Yes. i just skipped to chapter 7, took me just a few minutes. :)

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes