punkboi724

May 28, 2017
Most trans people dont depict what being trans is like in a realistic manner.
Thats not calling them all liars, but a lot of "trans people" these days have zero body dysmorphia, some others are "trans-trenders". Its a lot like bisexual women. Sure bisexual when they're drunk or dated every male in their fiend group in college, but then 5 years later they're married to a dude with three kids.

Sometimes people have actual dysmorphia issues and sometimes people just want attention and will turn the drama up 1000%
Dafuq? How could you possibly tell someone without body dysmorphia from looking at them?

And in what possible way does a bi girl marrying a dude and having kids make her in any way less bi??

nhg69

Aug 21, 2021
I get the need to re-architect your work, but if you are going to break old saves I wish developers would provide a save file in the game so people don't have to waste their time. I usually delete games where developers do this but I really like this game so here I am trying to ease your pain . Another user said it only takes a few minutes, Nope takes about an hour. Here are save files for Chapter 3,4,5,and 6

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
I get the need to re-architect your work, but if you are going to break old saves I wish developers would provide a save file in the game so people don't have to waste their time. I usually delete games where developers do this but I really like this game so here I am trying to ease your pain . Another user said it only takes a few minutes, Nope takes about an hour. Here are save files for Chapter 3,4,5,and 6
I've already answered on our Discord channel, but here is my take:

Several people have asked for save files. The problem is that a lot of the decisions in the early part of the story factor into path choices later on. Besides, you can always use the Ctrl key to skip ahead to decision points. During play testing, I find I can get through the first six chapters in a couple of minutes--have to, if I need to test the various paths and all of the resulting dialogue changes to the story. Chapter 7 is the first time in the story that you can miss scenes (1 total at the moment) based on your choices. Chapter 8 is when branches start to propagate.
The reason for the major rewrite was that the system for calculating and accumulating "points" (God, I hate that word) needed to change in order to give people access to choices that they thought they should have based on their previous decisions. That involved re-balancing the "points" system and how they're calculated. Even if you play through the story the exact same way as before, you might end up with different results. By providing save files for what you presume is the "right" way to play, you're potentially robbing others of paths that they might have chosen on their own.

There was never any presumed "right" path. I fought against having any outward sign of points or disabled choices from the beginning, but was told by play-testers that they felt robbed because they didn't know what impact their choices were having on the overall story. But that was always kinda the point. I didn't want this to be about "100-percenting the game" as there is no such thing. It was always meant to be played as you would if you were the MC. If you wanted to go back later and see what other choices would have done, fine. But people should be able to choose their own play style.

If players are only in it for scenes to fap to, there are tons of other VNs here to choose from where that's their only purpose. I've said enough (stepping off my soapbox). ;)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Confusion-AVNSNAX-0.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I fail to see the benefit of providing 'chapter markers' on a non-kinetic novel. This ain't no sandbox either, so dialing in one's previous choices is way less of a hurdle than you make it out to be. As has been pointed out already, CTRL-skipping can be set to skip unread lines and if you feel like that's still wasting your time (and don't care about variables not being set along the way) employ . Godspeed!

Reactions: Ethernetwork
Mar 4, 2022
Just FYI I downloaded and used the saves but the first scene in the changing room only gave me the choice to run. I started over, skipped ahead rapidly with the skipping stopping at every choice. Took about 5 minutes and I was back to the changing room and had all three choices.

i trunks i

Nov 2, 2018
big thx ♥♥♥

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
It was always meant to be played as you would if you were the MC. If you wanted to go back later and see what other choices would have done, fine. But people should be able to choose their own play style.
I think one of the reason people wants a WT mod/Gallery mod (speaking for myself actually) is because the fear of missing out something good that hidden behind curtain decision, VNs with good writing deserve revisits, I would sometimes go back to my favourites and just to experience some scenes again (not necessarily have to be a fap scene but that too)

(btw also your discord invitation link seems broken in #1)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Good update, but I find that we lack the option of forgiveness with Zoey (I already regretted the lack of choice during her assault).

I see I'm in the minority but I like the new look.
Disagree about Zoey. Her maniac like behaviour going from one emotional extrem to the other really easily left me wondering if she has some undiagnosed mental illness. So the option to sent her to get medical help seems fiting. Zoey can't really start a relationship with Alex until she is in a good place.
Plus the options to pretty much say fuck off or to corrupt and degrade her are fitting to someone who wants to play a Alex who is going unhinged.

About the hair i will admit it took me by surprise but i like it too. It has that bad bitch energy on it that i found fitting for this stage of the story. :p

Reactions: CircaAD

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
Good update, but I find that we lack the option of forgiveness with Zoey (I already regretted the lack of choice during her assault).
It's actually kinda hard to not be able to forgive Zoey. If you've chosen the "Anything?" path, and if you've done just one angelic thing in chaps 6 or 7, you still have that option. On the other path, it's your only option.
Love the update, hate the stereotypical "Karen/butch lesbian" haircut.
I see I'm in the minority but I like the new look.
Hehe. The great haircut debate! There was a lot of discussion during development about what it should look like. The final choice was not my original intention, but I was persuaded to go that way. The more I live with it, though, the more I like it. My original choice was deemed too "bimbo" and "slutty." :ROFLMAO:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
The current haircut fit her current mood IMO. Her long hair were an affirmation of Alex's feminity but with time with her glasses it also became a shield to protect her from the outside world. She would keep her hair loose like curtain to block the visons of others of her face and prevent her from seeing theirs. Now she has had enough she is going on the offense she drooped both her longer hair cut and her glasses. As if she is ready to face the world and want everyone to see her hanger. She want to see where she needs to strike. A longer haircut after they butchered her hair with their rape kit might also be perceived as capitulation to the system trying to put her down while a way shorter one might indicate taking possession of that choice. Alex is donning her war haircut!

That has been my 2 cent analysis of the "haircut" I don't particularly value my preference in style above telling a good and poignant story.

The only step that could have been taken more is to dye her hair. Why not? A willingness to eventualy return to a gentler persona? Not completely forsake who she was before her kidnaping wich would be like admitting defeat? Keep her link with her sisters? Simply time constrain at the hair salon? Anyway that is enough for now.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes