Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I am wondering if some of the people who complain are just finding it strange and overreacting their own impressions. To me it is like my mother or my girl friend cutting their hair short. the first time I see them it feels strange because I am so used to see them with longer hair but that is it. It is simply a reaction of finding it strange to look at someone, expecting to see something and seeing something different. It does not make it ugly or change their worth. It is simply a reaction of my brain expecting something and getting something different. Once I acknowledge the change, only then can I make a more informed opinion on the haircut. Something similar happen when guys I work with that had beards suddenly cut them. It is like meeting a new person but not really the feeling is strange but normal to have. Reacting on that feeling alone is, I feel, disingenuous.

I must say that after letting that feeling simmer a bit I still find Alex quite good looking and that she is rocking that pixie haircut like a champion.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You played and just didn't remembered the name of one of the main antagonists who has been hounding Alex since the start of the game? :rolleyes:
Even if i were inclined to believe that excuse for your comment, which i am not, it would still make it quite disingenuous to decide to post something shitty like that if you don't even know what is happening anymore in the story.
So my point still stand and no ammount of name calling like a brat will change that.

Amazing how a simple hair change can make some people reveal their true and ugly side on the internet.

Ethernetwork

Oct 9, 2018
I don't know that you could call any of these actresses "masculine"...

View attachment 3067547 View attachment 3067561 View attachment 3067563 View attachment 3067554
Ironically, I would say at least one or two of these examples look very boyish, not necessarily masculine, but definitely not coming across as feminine. Its the same sort of hairstyle a male idol from Asia would have. That said I wasn't specifically referring to only the hairstyle but the complete look, though naturally the biggest change was the hair.

As stated before, I still enjoyed the update despite my opinions.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
ngl, abit sad. this game is good. however, in a genre thats so full of FUTA X FUTA, FUTA X FEMALE. it wouldve been a standout unique game to atleast offer FUTA/TRANS X MALE/ MALE X TRANS.

i get why theyve done it, but that was the main reason i followed, as theres tons of games that do the exact same thing, and some arguably better. so was a breath of fresh air. not a bad game by any means, pretty good. but just sad to see it follow in the same path of EVERY SINGLE trans mc game, and abandon/not go with an original/unique idea that would make this stand out amongst the hundreds of existing games that do the exact same thing. personally not my cup of tea, however, i will still long for the day for a trans MC that can be a bottom and a top to males too

• Angry
Reactions: Kodex and SerHawkes

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hi can anyone tell me how to add the relationship patch?
DL the patch,
copy/paste the .rpyc file into your game folder (below, marked with red line)
Screenshot 2023-11-09 144035.png
Play the game.

Hope that helps, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
I was hoping this was just an easy and explainable way to get rid of that fugly hairstyle Alex used to have. Now the new hair is a better style, just not on her bone structure. Now she actually looks more like a trap instead of trans.

Reactions: MadfireMonkey

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Will we get the option to change her hair she could have gotten a Bob cut or something her bone structure definitely doesn't work with hair that short if she's trying to look like a she

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Interesting. As I've said many times before, Alex and Chris share the exact same G8.1F model. Alex was tweaked a bit to give her a slightly more angular nose and chin. (And slightly larger breasts.) This was done on purpose because of the story. But for all the people presuming somehow that a change in hairstyle suddenly implies a wholesale shift in femininity--it's just a haircut, and not an uncommon one at that. The name of the style says it all. Not the Butch, or the Manly, but the Pixie cut. Nothing else about Alex's model changed except for the hair, and a touch of makeup.

I get that some may prefer longer hair on women. But that's one of the tenets of the story: that what you are inside makes you who you are, not (among other things) your outward appearance. Who decided that longer hair makes a woman more feminine? It's the same argument used against men in the '60's that wore long hair. Polite society deemed that it was deviant and made them look "like girls." Today, people might make fun of a guy with long hair behind their back, but probably don't presume their sexuality based on their hair length.

If you don't like her hairstyle, then great. That's your right. But the "I guess she is the butch dyke trans now" statement was a bit Kevin-y, TTYTT.
People are saying that the hair style doesn't work on her and it makes her look less feminine not that it makes her less feminine. The hairstyle makes her look more masculine because her face looks masculine just like her sister they have really big jaws and this hairstyle just put a giant spotlight on that. The picture you put there helps show this if you put the new hairstyle on Chris and cut off the image from the neck down she would look like a guy they don't have very feminine faces

• Angry
Reactions: Kodex and SerHawkes

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Funny the last time I think I saw a western adult guy with that hairstyle was in the 90s. I fail to see how it would be associated with masculinity today.

One of my hotest teachers in hi school had even shorter hairs and nobody would have said that she wasn't feminine. I am tired of that debate, if it can even be considered one.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Funny the last time I think I saw a western adult guy with that hairstyle was in the 90s. I fail to see how it would be associated with masculinity today.

One of my hotest teachers in hi school had even shorter hairs and nobody would have said that she wasn't feminine. I am tired of that debate, if it can even be considered one.
It's a debate whether you consider it or not. Point being: Some aren't fans of the new haircut and see Alex looking more butch/masculine than feminine. Others, like yourself, say otherwise.

In short: It's gonna be a debate regardless, even if Snax puts their foot down on the matter, people are gonna express their opinion, whether they aren't fans of it, as already presented, or are in favor of it.

• Angry
Reactions: WzS and Kodex

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Not being a fan of it is not a excuse for the badly disguised transphobic comments.:FacePalm:
its just a preference for different hair style, thats not transphobic. Not everyone looks good with short hair and it also depends on how the short hair is styled, make up, the whole image etc.

While I do think Alex's choice to cut her hair short is very reasonable, it does not mean the players must all like her new hairstyle. Some ppl will find her new look masculine, some ppl will like her short hair better. Its just like some ppl like icecream, some ppl don't and no one is wrong about it.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
its just a preference for different hair style, thats not transphobic. Not everyone looks good with short hair and it also depends on how the short hair is styled, make up, the whole image etc.

While I do think Alex's choice to cut her hair short is very reasonable, it does not mean the players must all like her new hairstyle. Some ppl will find her new look masculine, some ppl will like her short hair better. Its just like some ppl like icecream, some ppl don't and no one is wrong about it.
Some people can be true morons on things. It's as if their logic is: If you play the game, you HAVE to love everything the Dev puts in.

Uh, news flash, you don't. You can enjoy a game while still not being a fan of something. In this case with Alex's choice of hair, you nailed it on the head. Some see it as more masculine, some are fine with. But does that mean those who don't like it are being transphobic for not liking it? No of course not, but of course there are those out there who are try to be holier than thou with their self righteous defense of developers or things, just to make them look good in the eyes of others so can get head pats or an anal plug or worse... the devs bath water.

• Angry
Reactions: Kodex and Greily

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Even with all the hormones, therapy, whatever, they still are, down to the base code in their DNA, a genetic male. That said, there is nothing wrong if someone wants to IDENTIFY as the opposite sex, and sees themself as a such, thats entirely fine. Hell, they can identify as a kitchen appliance for anyone cares. More power to them.
I chose this snippet of your comment, because it illustrates perfectly, the basis of the problem.

You, and many others, aren't even aware that by calling her a genetic male, are, in fact, being transphobic.

Let me explain, without any aggression.

You are confusing Gender with Genetics. Gender is a mental construct. The Genetic part could be whatever. The part that actually matters is the construct, it's where Identity is formed. Most of the times it aligns perfectly with Genetics, just look at that family, 4 children, only one had an issue with non-conforming construct. Gender dysphoria happens when the alignment is too out of whack. Like in Alex. It has NOTHING to do with chromosomes. It has ALL to do with her mental construct from where she derives her identity.

That's the reason why, Gender Dysphoria is diagnosed and ultimately treated by Psychiatry. Before you even come at me with "it's a mental disease", no, it isn't. It's a condition. There's no CURE. Even the Gender reassignment surgery is a stop gap, that helps correct the external aspects, but in some harder cases, the dysphoria can lead to deep depression and suicide.

What transphobia does is picking on a crippled individual and beating them up, because they don't conform to the transphobic person expectations. Newsflash: They also don't conform to their own expectations that's why they are trying to correct it.

So, when you type 'her' you are actually driving home their dysphoria, it's akin to slapping her in the face, or probably even worse. The thing is, the dysphoria may have multiple origins, but none of it is their fault. That "kitchen appliance" quip, says it better than anything else. YOU, simply don't recognize her RIGHT to affirm her identity. You want to force her to conform to YOUR expectations based on the external aspect of her body.

You may be less aggressive than others about it, BUT, all your arguments and speech say EXACTLY the same, even uses the same vocabulary. Do you want me to do the same that you do and say it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, IT IS A DUCK, in this case a transphobe? Apparently you don't. That's the same for people like Alex. They may look externally like this or that, but, in their core they feel that they are whatever else. They are unable to correct their dysphoria, you however, can adapt and overcome.

Hopefully this is readable.

Peace :)

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I just played this game and wanted to leave a comment with a couple of my thoughts.

As far as being an erotic game I think it's lacking, but being sexy is clearly not the point of the story. That's not really a complaint from me, more an observation that it's unusual to find a game like this on this site. I feel like the story handles a pretty heavy subject matter in a, mostly, realistic way and I found it incredibly compelling. While I support trans rights, it's not a struggle I have experience with or am particularly well researched on. So in some ways playing this game was eye opening as a peek into those struggles.

The relationships between Alex, Chris, Sam, and Glenn is such that I actually found it frustrating how much they each emphasize it being a fostered relationship though. Alex and Chris especially I feel have a bond such that they would never actually think of each other as anything but actual sisters. And yes. I know that the whole foster thing is likely to get around Patreon's rules regarding incest and that there is a patch to add the incest back in. But I actually really like the idea of the family being a foster family rather than a biological family and I think it in many ways makes their relationships and interactions all the more real. For example Ellie constantly putting an emphasis that Alex is a foster sister, or brother if she's being especially bitchy, is a great way for her to mentally other Alex even further, the same way it seems to be for Jordan. Being a foster family also can help to prove that love and family can come from unusual circumstances, which is a nice theme that compliments Chris and Alex.

I found the relationship between Chris and Alex to be very wholesome, and Sam coming to their aid after fence sitting at the start of the story was equally as wholesome. Alex's feelings are also completely understandable that she isn't getting the support from Glenn, which she isn't, but Glenn is also trying to navigate a lot of her own emotions with regards to Jordan, Ellie, and the rest of the town ostracizing her family because of Alex's perceived otherness.

The arcs of Brad and Kevin were expected and didn't really come as a shock. Kevin being a hyper masculine dude-bro type raised by a machismo father needing to explore a repressed sexuality is a well worn trope across many types of media at this point. It doesn't mean that it's bad, just that when it happened I said "called it." Same goes for Brad, I expected him to react negatively as a counter balance to Kevin, the twist in his story so far was that he much more actively wants to hurt Alex than I was expecting. I was surprised by Zoey's attempted sexual assault of Alex; it's actually a nice change of pace for any form of media to address that woman are just as capable of SA as men are. I'm equally as glad that she recognizes her mistakes and is being allowed a chance for redemption, because I was really enjoying her character until the bedroom scene.

I haven't quite figured out what the symbols mean for Alex's choices. I assume the Snake / Dragon thing and the Mouse are related to Alex's confidence and timidity. Then the Angel and Devil are related to her anger or forgiveness of a person or situation.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes