Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023

Chapter 8 is live! Hello, faithful supporters! Hope you're all doing well! It's time for our [VIP Patron] release of Chapter 8.

How long do we have to wait
It's not even been a week. Chill out.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Chapter 8 is live! Hello, faithful supporters! Hope you're all doing well! It's time for our [VIP Patron] release of Chapter 8.

How long do we have to wait
It's at the $20 tier

$20 tier
  • 3 weeks exclusive access to new releases
$9 tier
  • 2 weeks early access to new releases
$3 tier

• 1 week early access to new releases

Reactions: CircaAD

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
March 20th .... that gives me 2 days to fit it in before Dragons Dogma 2 launches.

She says while she still hasn't finished Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth .... why oh why do I have to explore everything.
I laugh, but I explored the Complete map of Skirim 5 or 6 times, and I mean slow walking over every rock, every tree, every fucking thing. No, I don't recommend doing it. You'll learn way too much about the game, not conducive to healthy speed runs. Yes, yes, go back to finishing the game in 3 minutes... I have yet to finish my first playthrough that I started on 11/11/11, I have it saved on 6 places.

Oh the joys...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I hope i can make Alex go full Sith lord on her enemies asses, figuratively speaking of course. :devilish:

March 20th .... that gives me 2 days to fit it in before Dragons Dogma 2 launches.

She says while she still hasn't finished Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth .... why oh why do I have to explore everything.
Laughs as someone who is still playing Thaumaturge, bought The Invencible from the Steam Sale and still needs to finish my second Durge playthrough in Baldur's gate 3 (first one was messy because of bugs). :HideThePain:

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Decision.png

Could someone plz explain the major differences between this decision (plz include spoiler tag)? I'm not into playing multiple paths in a game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel like there should be an in-between option if that's the case.

Great game so far btw, well written for the most part (aside from some obvious flaws which we all know about).

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I believe Alex is not going to forgive those criminal bigots, more likely she will try to take them down without descend to their level.
Meanwhile angry pissed off Alex will do anything to take revenge on those assholes. To be fair i choose this route because they deserve every punishment Alex can give to them. :devilish:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
View attachment 3456882

Could someone plz explain the major differences between this decision (plz include spoiler tag)? I'm not into playing multiple paths in a game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel like there should be an in-between option if that's the case.

Great game so far btw, well written for the most part (aside from some obvious flaws which we all know about).
There isn't much past this decision, so it's hard to give you an answer.

My personal beliefs based on how the story is playing out, so don't take this as gospel. But, I don't think it's will be so much forgiving and forgetting, but getting revenge by being a better person than the biggots, by going on a living Alex's best life. The opposite is true of the "evil" option, getting her revenge in a much more direct way, how that plays out I won't hazzard a guess.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Meanwhile angry pissed off Alex will do anything to take revenge on those assholes. To be fair i choose this route because they deserve every punishment Alex can give to them. :devilish:
I fully agree, but me being me, I have enough hatred in my own personal life that I'd prefer not to see too much of that in gaming unless it's necessary. I just want to make sure the criminals don't get away with it. Also, Alex being "evil" doesn't sound remotely attractive to me, so there's that too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

AVNSnax

Story Teller
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2021
I fully agree, but me being me, I have enough hatred in my own personal life that I'd prefer not to see too much of that in gaming unless it's necessary. I just want to make sure the criminals don't get away with it. Also, Alex being "evil" doesn't sound remotely attractive to me, so there's that too.
The story was never meant to be about "points," or "achievements," or anything like that. I originally intended for there to be no notice whatsoever of consequences that might result from your decisions. You're meant to play in the moment, in the first person. But I ultimately gave in and gave hints as to what decisions were doing to Alex's psyche. The shit didn't hit the fan until I was persuaded to show the disabled choices depending on your decisions, though.

Some people will be out for blood, others will want to swallow and avoid the outward appearance of being bitchy. You're meant to play as you feel you would if you were the MC. The Zoey story line is a good example. You can forgive, forget, or use her depending on your previous choices. And it's a scale. Even if you go the less dark route, you still have the option to "use" Zoey if you've done at least a couple of devilish things leading up to that point. The interesting thing about Zoey, to me, is that a lot of people clamored for a way to just be done with her. Yet when actually confronted with the decision, most choose not to cut her off. It was almost like there is comfort in knowing you could have if you wanted to, but ultimately chose to forgive anyway.

And then there are the schadenfreudists, but that's a whole other kind of discussion...

Basically, the difference between the two "paths" (well, four, actually if you take assertiveness/meekness into account) is seen almost immediately in the way that Alex addresses others and what options she chooses when confronted with situations. Angry "devil" Alex cusses a lot more, takes the lead in situations, etc. Most of the divergence in story paths doesn't occur until the last two chapters, and even then, the differences are subtle for the most part.

Either way, the antagonists (mostly) get their due by the end, regardless of whether Alex has said "Fuck it" or not. Nobody is getting away with anything. Well, except Alex, maybe. ;)

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2018
I picked all the evil choices so far as I feel after all alex has been through I felt why not let alex have a little fun by claiming someone or multiple people as a slave and feel more in control for once and zoey presented herself so was a good opportunity and seems like sam and chris are always on board to do whatever alex says, but the mom and ellie might take some time to bend the knee to alex.

Reactions: AVNSnax

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
Good update but I hope there is something with the mother in the next one, now there are two updates left so I think it's time
:sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turgsh01

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
The story was never meant to be about "points," or "achievements," or anything like that. I originally intended for there to be no notice whatsoever of consequences that might result from your decisions. You're meant to play in the moment, in the first person. But I ultimately gave in and gave hints as to what decisions were doing to Alex's psyche. The shit didn't hit the fan until I was persuaded to show the disabled choices depending on your decisions, though.

Some people will be out for blood, others will want to swallow and avoid the outward appearance of being bitchy. You're meant to play as you feel you would if you were the MC. The Zoey story line is a good example. You can forgive, forget, or use her depending on your previous choices. And it's a scale. Even if you go the less dark route, you still have the option to "use" Zoey if you've done at least a couple of devilish things leading up to that point. The interesting thing about Zoey, to me, is that a lot of people clamored for a way to just be done with her. Yet when actually confronted with the decision, most choose not to cut her off. It was almost like there is comfort in knowing you could have if you wanted to, but ultimately chose to forgive anyway.

And then there are the schadenfreudists, but that's a whole other kind of discussion...

Basically, the difference between the two "paths" (well, four, actually if you take assertiveness/meekness into account) is seen almost immediately in the way that Alex addresses others and what options she chooses when confronted with situations. Angry "devil" Alex cusses a lot more, takes the lead in situations, etc. Most of the divergence in story paths doesn't occur until the last two chapters, and even then, the differences are subtle for the most part.

Either way, the antagonists (mostly) get their due by the end, regardless of whether Alex has said "Fuck it" or not. Nobody is getting away with anything. Well, except Alex, maybe. ;)
Is there a path for Alex to just get fucked? Although there are choices, it seems to be a lot more linear than what's presented. It would be nice (and kinky) to have the option where Alex just gets fucked by her bullies and then enjoying it.

• Sad
Reactions: turgsh01
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes