FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Is pure lesbian an option in this?
Can you even say "Pure Lesbian" with a trans girl as main character? If you think you do, yes. If you think you don't, no.

I haven't played the last 2 updates, but, scuttlebutt around here hasn't mentioned anything about MC being with guys, so... I think Alex has remained interested in girls only.

Let's be honest here. From what I have played, I don't mind answering your question with a rotund YES. My only hesitations come from not having played the last 2 updates, so I don't know if anything changed.

Peace :)

Reactions: MonkeyFunk

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Confusion-AVNSNAX-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: turgsh01

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Is there a version where we aren't adopted or is this how it's going to be from now on Im curious what the justification for a lot of things is when you're still actually related because everything's just being pushed of as their foster kids so no big deal

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
does alex get dominated by any of the girls if i pick all sub choices? I thnk on my playthorugh i picked all the dom choices never did the other playthrough, ellie seems to be the right choice to have femdom with i am most attracted to her :p

alyath

May 31, 2020
Hey all natural english Gals and Guys out there, maybe someone can answer me a Question I am curious about.
In this Scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this just some kind of accent or is the Kevin Guy just dumb, or is it just wrong? I think correct would be "We were leaving." But maybe I guess wrong. So please enlighten me. :cool:

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
Kevin is misspeaking on purpose to indicate a casual attitude towards the people he is speaking with. It probably has little to do with his intellectual capacity.

"we was leavin' anyway" is one of those idioms which native English speakers (not "natural english guys and gals") can use in certain informal situations. Of course English is not the only language with idioms. I like it better as "we wuz leavin' anyway" to take advantage of the misuse of orthography for comic effect.

Reactions: CircaAD and alyath

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
does alex get dominated by any of the girls if i pick all sub choices? I thnk on my playthorugh i picked all the dom choices never did the other playthrough, ellie seems to be the right choice to have femdom with i am most attracted to her :p
Maybe I messed up somewhere but I didn't really notice any difference aside from if you choose all of the red options the green option isn't available in the gym shower

Reactions: submissive -Ben83

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So Chapter 8...

Mom lusts for Alex, and ends up kinda accepting the fact that we will be shacking up with the twin.
Dylan starts to regret his actions, semi thanks to his long lost friend. (Redemption Arc via becoming a bottom BEGINS! Knew I had it in him!)
Sam goes full thirst. Not against it.
Evil Cunt sister goes full evil mastermind bullshit because yay, more completely irrelevant drama and "planning revenge is great".
Start of Twins Breeding Arc. All about it naturally.
Honey Trap shows up and little will be a Honey Trap again...
And Evil Cunt Sister has a fantasy or nightmare of being our bottom bitch. (Unclear).
Oh a naturally Kevin remains the insufferable jackass who is in denial of wanting a dick to plow him.

Overall, out of 5... I give it a 3.5. Didn't feel like there was actual story progression, just a few moments that bolstered Alex's confidence and awakened some things. Not to mention it felt short.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes