Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Honestly if this end up with generic blackmail plot and forced scenes with Kevin and Brad that will kill entire interest for me as I said Alex have enough proofs to get rid of them and she should finallly fight back.

It would be especially off putting now after Alex discovers that she's into girls not guys but be forced to be with Brad and Kevin by blakmail while Alex could get rid of them and sister as accomplice.

I wouldn't mind Alex be Bi but in not forced stuff and with someone decent but I doubt there's decent guy in game at least we haven't meet one yet.

Should she learn to fight back against those who would mean her harm?
If she accepts blackmail we already know the anwser for at least one question in overview...

This isn't about the confusion of someone going through a transition, this is just watching someone get constantly emotionally and physically abused.
I hope I'm wrong but I can see Chris guilt trip Alex into accepting Zoey back with what we got so far and that Alex life is suffering it wouldn't shock me...

Jul 28, 2017
Honestly if this end up with generic blackmail plot and forced scenes with Kevin and Brad that will kill entire interest for me as I said Alex have enough proofs to get rid of them and she should finallly fight back.

It would be especially off putting now after Alex discovers that she's into girls not guys but be forced to be with Brad and Kevin by blakmail while Alex could get rid of them and sister as accomplice.

I wouldn't mind Alex be Bi but in not forced stuff and with someone decent but I doubt there's decent guy in game at least we haven't meet one yet.

If she accepts blackmail we already know the anwser for at least one question in overview...

I hope I'm wrong but I can see Chris guilt trip Alex into accepting Zoey back with what we got so far and that Alex life is suffering it wouldn't shock me...
i agree with you about blackmail and forced scenes
it will break me if that happens
Alex already suffers a lot

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
ugh....
I get that want the dramatic conflict in here but think there's enough drama to Alex's story without having to go so over the top evil and moronic with brad/kevin and no agency. If there's not severe consequences for those 2 and hopefully Ellie after this chapter, don't think I can continue this.

Reactions: LadyBoyJay

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I dunno...I liked this update, mostly. Am not a fan of a lot of drama. But I have to admit, I do like the general overall nature of the game in that it's just a corruption-filled, fuckalot, instaslut turning experience for the MC. And being a sub-bi myself, I have to also admit I like a lot of the sexual imagery here.

So I am definitely going to continue playing this for as long as the developer continues to update it. Certainly for now anyway.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played the update. It was good but uau...

Why can't Alex just enjoy some happy sex time with Chris and Sam? :oops:

I really hope in the next update we start punishing those fuckers. Her mother knows that Alex was supposed to meet Brad and the bigot took pictures with his own cellphone so it should be easy to get him and from there reach his accomplices, the closeted bigot Kevin and the "karen" biggot Ellie.

Really hope that they all end up in jail or at least Dev let's us to flamethrower their asses. :devilish:

edit:

Forgot to add but i think at least Zoey seems genuine on her regret. And i will be guessing here as a layman in the area that from the way she talks it seems she suffers from some undiagnosed mental disorder. :unsure:

Reactions: Jccurtis and menatv

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I think Kevin is an a-hole and stuff, but he definitely has help in that you could tell that was the way he was raised. And definitely I hope Ellie gets her come-uppance as well. Would like to have some of those idiots get what they deserve at some point.

Agreed about Zoey. I think she has other issues going on (though I still think she's cute). one other thing I would add, I like it that you can read some of the sexual thoughts of the MC as well as the other characters too. Adds more eroticism for me.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
To be fair to the mother, Alex decided to not tell the whole story about what Brad had actually said. So she was most likely basing her "giving a chance" on Brad just being a dumb dumb and not on being the actual piece of shit he is. It's not really her fault. Alex is just too trusting and dug themself in a hole with that situation especially since (from what I remember) doesn't even like him to begin with.
I get the part about the mother but she should've told alex you should do what feels right. And that she didn't have to give him a chance if she didn't want to. At that point I think the players should've been giving a choice to go see brad or to not do it or went to go and see brad but were given a choice to forgive him and then take the drink or throw the drink in his face and not forgive him. If players didn't have the option to not drink the beverage. I also think it shouldn't have been shown that the drink was spiked but alluded to. Also something that was crazy to me is how no one said or did anything to alex being slumped over brad and being walked out. It happened in a public place.

Reactions: Jccurtis

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I like zoey. I hope we have a choice to forgive her. I forget the oldest sister's name but alex trusting her was weird and didn't make sense.
Ellie is her name. While her mother did play a part in convincing Alex to go see Brad apologize (which she mentioned she was open to in the night before) i do hope Alex stop being so trusting with people who have mistreated her in the past.
Hell i want her to go full apeshit against her sister Ellie after what happened.:mad: :devilish:

Reactions: menatv

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Unpopular opinion overall but despite me hating Ellie I hope that her and Alex will resolve their thing and become actually close however I doubt it may be a case cause at that point Ellie may be too far gone.

I may be wrong correct me if I'm but Mother never tried to reach or get any help for Ellie during whole Daddy thing, nor she done anything when Ellie was abused in school as well.

Overall unlikely as I said cause it may be too late to help Ellie but one can hope.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2023
I see the lesbian tag, but, based on the last few pages, I'm worried the game has unavoidable sex scenes with male characters. Is that the case, or can I safely ignore any dudes the game throws my way?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I see the lesbian tag, but, based on the last few pages, I'm worried the game has unavoidable sex scenes with male characters. Is that the case, or can I safely ignore any dudes the game throws my way?
There is no sex with any guy but Kevin a closeted bigot cum on Alex's hair while she is passed out after being drugged.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
At this point I wouldn't be shocked if Alex would decide to off herself.

Zoey - Oh no... Anyway.

Are there 5 normal people in this city who aren't rapist / asshole?

Overall I liked game in earlier stages but now it seems that the only goal of a game is to make Alex suffer as much as possible and our choices have small influence or none who knows maybe it will change in future but we can't end her confusion cause we almost can't influence anything.

Honestly I hope that we will have finally more scenes where Alex stand up for herself example have option whatever or not forgive Zoey or not in which I would say her no ( of course I would later come back to check other route ) I would honestly dislike if Zoey forgiveness is out of player reach when it comes to making that decision unless Zoey won't be forgiven and she will just come back to finish what she started cause Alex didn't suffer yet enough.

Overall GL to the dev for now I will put game on hold will check it from time to time and pick it up when finally Alex will stop be technically punching bag.
Your question about few people if there some people ain't rapist/asshole? I think not.

Instead of consuion of Alex feeling it more about to make her saffer as much as possible, why that so? Dev hat Alex that much and instead of make cofusion he make her life like living hell, poor Alex. If I was in is show better change the title "Confusion" into "Alex's Life like living hell" it would make more sense since ther ware too much non-consesual sexul act, like the one we saw in this least update version 0.6. Poor. Alex gonna kill her self if this is what Develepor want her to do. It would be much sadden ending. More aboused then everyone there.

The last one Idon't thing the deve wantAlex fight back, come she is man, she more stronger then females. She trainedt till the end version 0.4 and in the two other she sadly stopped training. I thing Alex is too trusting why in the world she just go there since Ellie treated Alex like shit, and Alex gone to med brad to find herself tide upnaked written like a stupid dumbest girl ever? It not even about confusion it about that dev want Alex saffer as much as possible till the deve decid to make Alex kill erself/suiced ending.

Last edited:

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
I mean I doubt it's a route we will go but after constant abuse I just wouldn't be shocked.

Alex is too trusting especially of people who don't deserve that trust she can fight back as shown with whole Zoey situation so I hope we will see more of that in future it's technically what Mother said what Alex needs to learn to do.

Ellie is difficult type cause in the end fighting against her or playing her game is honestly something she may want from Mother or all siblings cause after years of neglection and abuse as well it may be something that finally gives her attention even if she will suffer in process but let's be honest overall she doesn't know any better was never taught or show that there's another way.
Speaking of Ellie I wonder how much other Siblings know about Daddy thing or the abuse she suffered in school Alex doesn't seem to know cause If I'm not wrong she says that Ellie was always part of cool kids.

Honestly I hope that both Ellie and Alex find decent resolve between them but it may also be too late for Ellie overall.

Last edited:
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I mean I doubt it's a route we will go but after constant abuse I just wouldn't be shocked.

Alex is too trusting especially of people who don't deserve that trust she can fight back as shown with whole Zoey situation so I hope we will see more of that in future it's technically what Mother said what Alex needs to learn to do.

Ellie is difficult type cause in the end fighting against her or playing her game is honestly something she may want from Mother or all siblings cause after years of neglection and abuse as well it may be something that finally gives her some even if she will suffer in process but let's be honest overall she doesn't know any better was never taught or show that there's another way.
Speaking of Ellie I wonder how much other Siblings know about Daddy thing or the abuse she suffered in school Alex doesn't seem to know cause If I'm not wrong she says that Ellie was always part of cool kids.

Honestly I hope that both Ellie and Alex find decent resolve between them but it may also be too late for Ellie overall.
Yeah i do hope Alex stop being too trusting with people who already showed beforehand they don't deserve her trust.

That being said i also do hope things start to get better after this. Those two criminal assholes left evidence of what they did everywhere: Alex meet Brad in a public place and her mother knew where and the fucker took pictures with is own cellphone and Kevin left his fucking DNA on her hair.

I think Zoey can still try to make amends since she seemed genuinely sorry about what happened, however Ellie after what she did i am not really sure Alex would accept it.
Besides their mother Emma was already pissed enough with Ellie to suggest she leave the house so i really don't see what she can do besides getting kicked out of house because of what she did or go straight to jail.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes