VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Galandar

Aug 3, 2018
Awesome update! Gonna watch this for future ones to come, that's for sure.
A little feedback on some typos though, you have multiple occurences of "passed" when it should spell "past" instead, you might wanna check that again.

And if I might ask, which music did you use? Am looking for the song playing in the cafe when talking to your sister...

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
:LOL: I'm actually a little surprised it's not being talked about more. I was thinking pretty heavily on redoing these but I just said fuck it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know about others or how many noticed that but when i saw this i swear i was laughing so hard in the middle of the night for a good 5-6 minutes... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT! :KEK:
rofl baby.gif

Reactions: Dalish

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Very boring story with lots of uninterestiing inner monologues and bricks of text. Huge turn off for one of the girls referring to you as a n***a. The twin sister comes off as very shallow being obsessed with your height - I mean come on, what about liking your personality. Nothing interesting happens that persuades you to keep checking out future updates - just some shitty ex boyfriend drama, a VERY overused Voss Hair feature for one of the girls, and sleep inducing dialogue.
not sure if trolling or just clueless

Dyonic

May 18, 2018
I never post anything... but this time I couldn't help myself.

Thanks a lot, for ruining those kinda games for me. After playing this I feel like can never go back to any other RenPy without feeling utterly dissapointed and left wanting.. longing.

The renders are amazing, the girls are stunning. Seriously every time someone gets introduced I think we reached the top and then someone new jaw dropping enters the screen. While that is all I could be asking for, the story also simply makes sense and keeps me reading 5am in the morning. The writing is surprisingly witty and realistic. Even had to chuckle here and there at some of the situations. The world is relatively believable (as much as being surrounded and wanted by dead drop gorgeous girls is believable ;))

All in all, fantastic work. I'll be refreshing every day praying for an Update. Keep it up. :)

Dec 12, 2019
Very boring story with lots of uninterestiing inner monologues and bricks of text. Huge turn off for one of the girls referring to you as a n***a. The twin sister comes off as very shallow being obsessed with your height - I mean come on, what about liking your personality. Nothing interesting happens that persuades you to keep checking out future updates - just some shitty ex boyfriend drama, a VERY overused Voss Hair feature for one of the girls, and sleep inducing dialogue.
I think you should do us all a big flavour and Facepalm yourself asap.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
This post should be deleted :mad:
mine also for quoting this pile of shit...

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
ChainZero I just tried this out. Wow, I have to say. I'm really blown away. You have created really FANTASTIC chemistry and writing there. It's all in there. I'm so impressed. I love the dialogues, visuals, all of that meshing together very well.

Also, while one's skin color should not matter, I have to say that, upon learning from your Patreon posting that you are a black dude who grew up in the NYC hood, you really represented them well. I can't imagine how many people were not able to realize their potential because of the circumstances they grew up under and which they almost had no control of. You have shown a real potential as a writer that you were able to show out here. Well done, well done! You make them proud.

I also think it's interesting in same post that you talked about the light skinned kid struggling to find their own identity. I think that's something I can relate to because I had been deaf for nearly all of my life and I grew up in a public school where I had sign language interpreters with me in all classes. Because of my speech therapy (made a bit easier by having a hearing aid device in my ear), I am not only fluent in sign language but also in spoken English. But going to a public school instead of the deaf school has its costs: it meant that I don't have any deaf peers in my classes and I am not really great at lip-reading. I do have contacts with deaf peers today but I don't think my identity is quite settled as I am kind of drifting between deaf and hearing worlds.

Anyway, as a vote of confidence, I have pledged $10. Consider me your new investor!

P.S. Charlotte better have some trimmed pubes. I'm the pubes connoisseur, you remember that. ;)
P.S.2 Nicole can have her pubes trimmed, too, if you so please, but don't you dare shave it all off! :p

• Haha
Reactions: Alfius and Dalish

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
the fact Charlotte have a tattoo and Michelle know where is it and it's a secret place and Michelle into girls so Charlotte and Michelle have a thing or Michelle made her tattoo i feel like Michelle gonna steal Charlotte, in restaurant scene Charlotte said "Michelle have bad experience with guys she's tried in the past then she had her first experience with a woman and since then it's been a wrap" and MC said "i feel like there's a lot missing in this story" and Charlotte said "details aren't important" and looking different direction from earlier don't wanna look in to MC's eyes i gues so if you bring lesbian thing in the game at the least give player a choice i don't like that content

Last edited:

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
i'm so glad i decided to search this game up again and find its been updated. Been waiting to see those faces! I gotta say the artist is freaking amazing! great job.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
the fact Charlotte have a tattoo and Michelle know where is it and it's a secret place and Michelle into girls so Charlotte and Michelle have a thing or Michelle made her tattoo i feel like Michelle gonna steal Charlotte, in restaurant scene Charlotte said "Michelle have bad experience with guys she's tried in the past then she had her first experience with a woman and since then it's been a wrap" and MC said "i feel like there's a lot missing in this story" and Charlotte said "details aren't important" and looking different direction from earlier don't wanna look in to MC's eyes i gues so if you bring lesbian thing in the game at the least give player a choice i don't like that content
Nobody is gonna steal someone away from you, they will probably find other relationships if YOU choose not to pursue a relationship with a possible LI.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Nobody is gonna steal someone away from you, they will probably find other relationships if YOU choose not to pursue a relationship with a possible LI.
steal mean not steal like a item i mean there is gonna be something complicated because Ayana is Bi. and i guess Charlotte is a Bi too so Developer try to be a triangle here and i don't like mixed things.Think like MC is a hunter and there is 3 pray but 1 pray acting like a hunter and try to hunt other 2 .. :D i don't want to share my pray it's all about this.. :D

• Angry
Reactions: Naxos and botc76

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
steal mean not steal like a item i mean there is gonna be something complicated because Ayana is Bi. and i guess Charlotte is a Bi too so Developer try to be a triangle here and i don't like mixed things.Think like MC is a hunter and there is 3 pray but 1 pray acting like a hunter and try to hunt other 2 .. :D i don't want to share my pray it's all about this.. :D
Just because Charlotte experimented a bit, it doesn't make her a bi automatic, and I don't even know why you'd think that of Ayana, since she was kinda freaked out about Michelle checking her out that much.

Reactions: SecretDesire
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes