VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Maybe not NTR but some scenario that if fuck up too much shes interesed in someone else then?
That's NTR (XY) right there but again don't show the relationship between mc and "she" in the first place,in that scenario "she" can have many "someone's"
Or show her bi where she can cheat with XX
It's up to ChainZero

Last edited:

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
That's NTR (XY) right there but again don't show the relationship between mc and "she" in the first place,in that scenario "she" can have many "someone's"
Or show her bi where she can cheat with XX
It's up to ChainZero
I mean its just an idea, man. They dont have to put it, theres enough NTR games here already, most of them are too short, or abandoned so this is why I ask.
The only going so so far good is "Because I Love Her".

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Didn't do a Dev Report last week so I'll do one now. How is Chapter 3 coming along? It's coming. It's been a very very tedious 2 weeks for me personally. Today as soon as I woke up I learned that my uncle is in the ICU with pneumonia, having just recently had more of his leg cut (diabetic). So right now we're being told it's 50/50. He could go either way, so we're preparing for the worst over here.
I don't have a good relationship with most of my family members. In fact, I look at most of them as strangers and I do my hardest to stay away from them, even my uncle, yes, but the news is still unfortunate. Followed that up by some miscommunication with idiots canceling and rescheduling certain appointments I made and the start to this month has just been a recipe for headaches on top of headaches and when all those things are happening, it's hard to work on things cause I end up procrastinating due to my sluggish mood. So sorry about that.

Custom Renders
Huge thanks to those that have pledged to the new tier so far. I had a great time creating those custom renders for you guys. It's a nice way to test my current skill level as well. Those creations were the bright spot in this past week. I'm glad I started it. I locked the tier at 3 people, but I honestly feel like I can open up 2 more spots. I'll give it some thought.

Chapter 3
Back to Chapter 3, I think I'm about to reach the halfway point content-wise. This might end up being one of the shorter chapters. If I were to test it right now, I think the playtime would clock in around half an hour of play at most and that's being very generous. Still, though, it's only about half. As it stands right now, I'm only 90 renders in, which is very disappointing for me personally considering I've been working on this for about 3 weeks now, but it's been tiring.
Right now, I'm thinking about cutting the chapter into 2 parts. I'm coming into the first (and probably only) sex scene of the chapter, so I'm gonna be working on animations very soon. I don't know how much, but I want this scene to be fuckin lit, so I'm gonna work extra hard on them. After this scene is done, I might cut it there, release it, then work on the second half of the chapter.
No release date yet but I'm sort of estimating mid to late March. That's only if I decide to cut it in half. My estimations are usually dogshit though, so don't quote me. Please. Never quote me.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I mean I played this game just a little while ago....Have to say it blew me away with the story and characters.

Definatly a great game so far lets hope the dev can keep it up.

Cant wait to see what comes next.

Reactions: Kageoni69

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

I haven't been very active posting previews for Chapter 3. This is because most of the images here are pretty "spoilery" in terms of story and content so I've struggled actually deciding on what to post. Plus the first half of the chapter is very Ayana centric. She's been in about 85% of my renders so far for this chapter. So previews might be pretty limited for now. Maybe a Dev Report tomorrow, maybe not.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017

I haven't been very active posting previews for Chapter 3. This is because most of the images here are pretty "spoilery" in terms of story and content so I've struggled actually deciding on what to post. Plus the first half of the chapter is very Ayana centric. She's been in about 85% of my renders so far for this chapter. So previews might be pretty limited for now. Maybe a Dev Report tomorrow, maybe not.
Dev don't worry we can't have too much of Ayana.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Thanks N7. Hope you guys enjoy! This was something I really wanted to do so if anyone has any feedback Im all ears. I'd like to obviously improve as I go.
This could be a real real gem, great visual, story line. easy nav, just put them hours in ! dont rush it... ill support all the way , just please don't let this be uncompleted waste.... Amazing work so far !

Last edited:

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Come to think its the best ive played 2020, (just dono to patron), (and will support as much as can)... well done !

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
It's a fun start so far.

The fan signatures like to weirdly focus on the dog though.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

So a few days ago we hit 100 patrons and passed my first goal. I didn't express the joy right away cause a part of me didn't wanna acknowledge the milestone in a post only for a patron to delete their pledge and then I end up looking like a clown to the ones who never saw me pass it, lol, but whatever.

Point is, we did it and I only hope to continue to grow from here on. So thanks so much to all of you. Those that pledge $1 and those that pledge $100 and everyone in between. And if you are just a follower watching on, thank you as well for taking notice and enjoying the game so far, but if you are able to, please think about pledging, even if you can only spare a single dollar. Any amount helps.

A quick Dev Report:
Everything is going smoothly. At this point, I'm working full time on these animations. I already have 6 different animations (7 if you count one of the same animations from a different perspective) ready to render and I'm not done yet. I'm most likely gonna hit double-digit animations by the time I'm done with this scene. I want to add a lot of variation to it.

As I said, I really want this scene to be lit for ya'll, so please, bear with me a little while longer.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes