VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Ayana is black as well. Honestly don't really see how you mistook her for a white girl :ROFLMAO: but it's all good lol. And that's another thing.
I can see how the majority easily misses these because of the designs. The MC has a few markers that shows black ancestry as well, on the face, bit in the build and mostly the hair, but Charlotte lacks those completely, so it's no surprise that people wouldn't recognize them as black. Ayana though looks straight Spanish/Portuguese, or a Mestizo, while it's her mom that you could tell that is a Mulatto.

Using the n word in 2020 will bound to earn you some flames, as there are people that rather rename NWA into Black People With Attitude these days. :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I have an issue with the N word. Living in a country where "kaffir" is a negative and derogatory term that neither white and black people in this country use as its a reminder of suppression by one race onto another.
If one race / color is not allowed to use N word then that should apply for all races in public or otherwise use. It's racist to expect white/ non black people to not say that word but its ok if black person to do so amongst their own color because its their upbringing.

Sorry but I cannot agree with adding that term used in a game flippantly. If however its to serve a culture aspect or show the environment the characters are in/come from then maybe using it now and again to bring over a point in the story, maybe that works...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: petrenko8

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I can see how the majority easily misses these because of the designs. The MC has a few markers that shows black ancestry as well, on the face, bit in the build and mostly the hair, but Charlotte lacks those completely, so it's no surprise that people wouldn't recognize them as black. Ayana though looks straight Spanish/Portuguese, or a Mestizo, while it's her mom that you could tell that is a Mulatto.

Using the n word in 2020 will bound to earn you some flames, as there are people that rather rename NWA into Black People With Attitude these days. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, that's understandable. As far as appearances go, I'm sure you could link these characters to multiple different cultures. But Ayana is and was meant to be black. Or if you really want to get technical with it, Caribbean American, but if you're me and you're here (NYC), we just call that shit "black" lol. I'm a Caribbean American. Dad is Jamaican and my mom is but I'm often confused for being (Republic) So I guess that leaked over to Ayana as well. Lol, fitting.

And yup, I definitely knew I'd get some side-eyes for the n word :LOL: . I knew that going in but that wasn't gonna steer me from using it. Anything I do is simply to make the story feel more natural to me and I wasn't gonna expect people to understand. To my surprise, people have actually been very relaxed over it though. It only got some noise now because of my post up above explaining my reasoning for it.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

HiFelicia.jpg
There's a lot of detailed feet in my renders. Yes, I'm a foot guy, though I'm very selective about it. I don't like nail polish, in fact, I hate it, especially red or any color in between. White is nice. Clear is perfect. That applies to fingers too. Just hate nail polish in general. Don't like em too veiny and obviously you have to keep them neat and clean. Feet, in my view, are the most honestly expressive part of the female body when it comes to sex. Toe-curling during an orgasm or edging is the sexiest reaction ever to me. A lot of things can be faked during sex, but I love how expressive and honest feet can be.

This is a character I created a few months ago but just touched her up and decided to do something with her today. Actually, this was one of the very first concepts of Ayana. No, she will not appear in Connected. There are enough love interests right now. Maybe I'll create a little erotic image series with her during my downtime? The options are there for me.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Nothing really to say about the progress this week. The week started fast and ended kind of slow but everything is coming along smoothly. I haven't run into any tedious issues as yet, which is good. But I'm expecting one of these scenes to be tedious, which is bad.
For some context, tedious scenes for me are scenes that consume a lot of memory which hinders the rendering process for whatever the reason. For example, Nicole's hair. High memory consumption and it often made Daz ignore my render settings and resulted in some grainy renders sometimes. Again. Tedious. Long story short, just scenes that require more attention than you're originally expecting to give. I have a feeling a scene like that is coming up with what I have planned, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1582399426801.png

You keep my mind at ease .. pouring your mild humorous taunts in my dayly routine with the gushing flair of wonder!

Lay me to rest ... babe! Show me the sooting relief of cosy undistilled affection of self conscious body scape and grape!
1582399623947.png
Babe oN!

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Game is really good
I just wanted MC to be somewhat more kind towards Charlotte
But that's just how I felt (.2)
Highly appreciated though
I must say I'm confused. MC is really nice and kind to everyone so far - at least in my playthrough. So, I'm not sure where did you see he isn't kind to his sister?

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
he doesn't like that he is not a pussy ass bitch to worship the ground she walks on. this is what the sjw culture is turning men into nowadays - cucks and white knights
Well not that extreme level as you think of and then again your just too keen to post ur dream as my opinion knowing so much about sjw culture and what and all but it's ok i understand your excitement

Reactions: botc76

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
I must say I'm confused. MC is really nice and kind to everyone so far - at least in my playthrough. So, I'm not sure where did you see he isn't kind to his sister?
Well I didn't say he wasn't kind to anyone but again testosterone level can't allow us to read the commented words properly

Last edited:

Kivvas77

Sep 19, 2017
All younger bros have that towards the older sister ... growing up though ... she gets the carrot so MC is pissed!
Not "all", I could give a crap less about my older sister. She worships me, but I ignore it and her. You really should generalize more, such as, "most" or "a lot" but all...is untrue.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

First preview of Chapter 3 :). Also, get used to some environment redecorations from chapter to chapter. This environment was originally gonna be the MC's apartment but ended up deciding against that pretty early on. And just recently decided to use it as Ayana's spot. It was less about her and more about the fact that I spent a good amount of time editing this room with the assets that are here so I wasn't just gonna have that in my library taking up space.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Honestly the Dev noting it being a slow burn is a plus for me. I much prefer a rich story as it gives more weight to the sex scenes.

On a side note I am curious as to whether pregnancy might be a future tag? I know, I know [EDIT] 'Sisterly Lust' has spoiled me for all future incest game w/o it.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes