VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I've never played it, why has it spoiled you?
Imagine an ending where you are not only married to every single female member of your family, but also like 5+ other women, and they are all pregnant with your child. I don't think I'll ever come across a game that gives such a satisfying ending :D

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Imagine an ending where you are not only married to every single female member of your family, but also like 5+ other women, and they are all pregnant with your child. I don't think I'll ever come across a game that gives such a satisfying ending :D
You may have already played it, but Sisterly Lust had a really good ending.

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
ChainZero I liked Charlotte's model a lot! I also liked her habit for nicknaming her friends, it kinda made her seem more realistic. Speaking of, any thoughts on implementing a nickname system? I think it'd be a neat feature if we could choose our own petnames that the love interests would use during lewd scenes. Looking forward to the slowburn!

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
ChainZero I liked Charlotte's model a lot! I also liked her habit for nicknaming her friends, it kinda made her seem more realistic. Speaking of, any thoughts on implementing a nickname system? I think it'd be a neat feature if we could choose our own petnames that the love interests would use during lewd scenes. Looking forward to the slowburn!
That's coming soon :)

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Loving this game thus far. Interesting story and fantastic character models. Eagerly awaiting further updates.

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Looks really really great nice models and a fresh one, maybe only for me because most of them I dont see in a other game. Makes much fun so far, I´m at the scene where the mc meet his mother. Maybe its my age with 47 or impantieness but I would ask after a short and that shit shat, why I´m here and come to the point. Its because she dont raise you and dont wont you and now that damn woman is ill or worse and want only meet you for you blood, medulla to cure herself. When its such a behaiver I would get really angry and lose temper!
But I try to go in that chat and will see what this person will tell, after the short time what I heard she will die because of cancer maybe. Or maybe that fucking mrs viral stuff only to get in a hopsital.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes