VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
This is next level, i think its the best ive seen in 2019 -2020 by a long shot, (wont suit all) the visuals, story, ease of nav. i just patron (and will support as much as can). keep it up, this could be a true Masterpiece ! well done !

So a few days ago we hit 100 patrons and passed my first goal. I didn't express the joy right away cause a part of me didn't wanna acknowledge the milestone in a post only for a patron to delete their pledge and then I end up looking like a clown to the ones who never saw me pass it, lol, but whatever.

Point is, we did it and I only hope to continue to grow from here on. So thanks so much to all of you. Those that pledge $1 and those that pledge $100 and everyone in between. And if you are just a follower watching on, thank you as well for taking notice and enjoying the game so far, but if you are able to, please think about pledging, even if you can only spare a single dollar. Any amount helps.

A quick Dev Report:
Everything is going smoothly. At this point, I'm working full time on these animations. I already have 6 different animations (7 if you count one of the same animations from a different perspective) ready to render and I'm not done yet. I'm most likely gonna hit double-digit animations by the time I'm done with this scene. I want to add a lot of variation to it.

As I said, I really want this scene to be lit for ya'll, so please, bear with me a little while longer.
take ya time... and well done ! this is EPIC ...

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Don't take your time, we want moar!
Just kidding, congratulations and keep up.

Reactions: Krull

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Charlotte won the March wallpaper poll by a pretty big margin, so here she is :)
I tested a new hairstyle for Charlotte and I really really loved the result. Charlotte's appearance isn't changing, but she will change her hairstyle every so often. And though this hairstyle gives a fair amount of trouble to pose correctly, I can't wait to use it in the story.

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
Eh, guy's mom wants to see her son and daughter when she's bout to die from cancer which she already beat before.(Why didn't she do this the first time). This makes it sounds like she has a massive guilty conscious and the visit and meeting is just for her and not her son and daughter who she never heard from before. Which pisses me off greatly. Great renders tho, except for the guy.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
So no Android version of this game?
Try this one, it was posted a while back.
Unofficial Android Port for v0.2 :

Mega

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Just have to ask , are there any naughty bits in second update ?
Didn't get any , so I wanna know if I have to play over and make different choices to get the good stuff :p

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Fuck it. I'll make this week's preview public. Not like I'm hiding anything with this one. MC's expression here is kinda how I've been feeling.
First, stay safe ya'll. Shit's getting real here in NYC. This virus panic has been zapping me of all my energy lately. It's part of why I don't watch the news, but the folks, especially the old man loves to watch the news and have that shit full blast and all I hear is panic, panic, body count rising, panic and my phone is always pinging with something new, so I can't get away from it. So I just tend to put on my headphones, play my music loud and start to work as best as I can.
Other than that, my introverted ass has always been sort of "self-quarantining" for a while so this isn't anything new for me. The memes are funny to me, if nothing else though. Black Twitter and IG meme pages are undefeated in that regard, lol.

Dev Report
I know everyone's biting their nails for a date. If I were in your position I would be too. Just know it's coming. That's nothing to go on, but I rather this than get your hopes up about a date that I can't reach or a date that seems too far. Posing is a bit difficult thanks to the height difference right now. The male and female genitalia don't wanna work together because of the height difference so I have to do a lot of experimenting and editing of certain standing poses to see what works not only for the image but for the animations.
So I have to bend the knees but try to not make the pose look noticeably awkward, but then it ends up looking very awkward and then I start back from square one. It's a bit tedious, but I've dealt with this before, so I'm working it out. That's where I'm at right now and it's stagnating the development a bit, but I am working hard on it with the energy and tolerance that I have. I promised a lit scene and I intend to deliver. Honestly, if it wasn't for the extended focus on this specific part, I'd be zooming past it and probably be 80% done with the total chapter right now, but sex poses and animations take a fair amount of time to get right if the overall size of the models is different. In this case, MC is about a whole head taller than Ayana. It's different if the models are the same size, which they often are in most games where the MC and girl always literally see eye to eye.
Hopefully, I'll have something better to say soon. I do have something else I want to talk about but I'll make a separate post for that cause I feel like it's important enough to have its own post. It isn't game related though.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well I hope the dev takes all the team he needs ; no rush for that next chapter

I do have something else I want to talk about but I'll make a separate post for that cause I feel like it's important enough to have its own post. It isn't game related though.
Am I the only one who's moderately concerned about that last bit ? :(
I hope it's nothing bad, at least nothing that can't be fixed or healed....

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes