VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Had about half a dozen windows open looking around and searching the site... You know, going down the rabbit hole and seeing what I could see. Well somebody had a link to this game either in their signature or.. well they had it some damn where.. And I have to say I'm sad.. truly I'm real fricking sad cause I have no idea anymore of who that person was and I can't thank them as they deserve..

EDIT: I found him! It was giggitygigity

I hit this game off of their link and have been playing it for a couple days pretty much nonstop.. Oh occasionally I would get up and run to the bathroom so I wouldn't piss myself.. but for the vast majority of the time I was here.

Sometimes I talk about a game without going into pros and cons.. this game is one of those. 8/10ish and a smile on my face. Now it's time to wait for updates and maybe go down the rabbit hole again.

Big shout out to ChainZero You rock brother.. you rock.

Last edited:

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
Did Chainzero float out any date for the update? Also, anyone know if the update will just be remasters of the old content, or if new content will also be included?

Reactions: MrFriendly

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Did Chainzero float out any date for the update? Also, anyone know if the update will just be remasters of the old content, or if new content will also be included?
No release date yet. It's coming along, but I'd say I'm still less than 50% done with things. At the pace I'm currently going, I would like to give a release date in August, but please, don't quote me on that. That's just me being very optimistic and I'm usually proven wrong. Also, it's both remastered old content and new content, but the bulk of the new content will be in Chapter 1 and it isn't even that different from what you've played either.

Instead of a revamp, think of it like an expansion with remastered scenes. It will also include the 2nd part of chapter 3 as well, which I think may be a bit longer than the update of v0.2.5.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
No release date yet. It's coming along, but I'd say I'm still less than 50% done with things. At the pace I'm currently going, I would like to give a release date in August, but please, don't quote me on that. That's just me being very optimistic and I'm usually proven wrong. Also, it's both remastered old content and new content, but the bulk of the new content will be in Chapter 1 and it isn't even that different from what you've played either.

Instead of a revamp, think of it like an expansion with remastered scenes. It will also include the 2nd part of chapter 3 as well, which I think may be a bit longer than the update of v0.2.5.
Guess it will be time to start over again once that is released and i'm more than fine with that. Really enjoyed what you've put out so far. Thank you. (y)

J0rdax

Feb 23, 2018
Not gonna lie I skipped some dialogue but the relationship between MC and Ayana didn't specifically seem like they were FWB, at least from the intro conversation. Seemed kinda random especially since it was said she got out of a relationship. Weird.

Dec 20, 2019
Not gonna lie I skipped some dialogue but the relationship between MC and Ayana didn't specifically seem like they were FWB, at least from the intro conversation. Seemed kinda random especially since it was said she got out of a relationship. Weird.
They are attracted to each other, they are just afraid to admit it. You can see that from how Ayana try to dodge the conversation with her mother. Because they are afraid to admit it, but they still cannot get enough of each other, FWB FTW. It's all good, I want Charlotte anyway. :BootyTime:

J0rdax

Feb 23, 2018
They are attracted to each other, they are just afraid to admit it. You can see that from how Ayana try to dodge the conversation with her mother. Because they are afraid to admit it, but they still cannot get enough of each other, FWB FTW. It's all good, I want Charlotte anyway. :BootyTime:
Which is really weird imo. Ayana says they've done riskier things and they obviously fuck on the low but don't date? Best Friends or not she can't keep a good relationship and the MC doesn't seem to specifically dislike them so why don't they go out?

I've never understood when games have a female friend who will casual fuck and or flirt with the MC but refuses to date them, it's odd. I want a shot at her mom, Ayana and the other chicks can fuck off somewhere lol

Dec 20, 2019
Which is really weird imo. Ayana says they've done riskier things and they obviously fuck on the low but don't date? Best Friends or not she can't keep a good relationship and the MC doesn't seem to specifically dislike them so why don't they go out?

I've never understood when games have a female friend who will casual fuck and or flirt with the MC but refuses to date them, it's odd. I want a shot at her mom, Ayana and the other chicks can fuck off somewhere lol
Maybe they dated but broke up and stayed as friends? We don't know about their history enough to speculate, I hope it will be addressed.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I want a shot at her mom, Ayana and the other chicks can fuck off somewhere lol
Not happening. You're probably sort of joking, but I just wanna make it known now just in case, you're not gonna have a fun time with this game if you don't somewhat care for Ayana and the others. Ayana's mom also isn't a romance option nor a sex option, not even for bad ending's sake because that act would abandon who they are as characters. So if you're planning on waiting for a shot at Gloria, don't waste your time.

Of course, Gloria was made to be a milf for a reason, and I'm not opposed to letting her have some sex scenes, they just won't be with the player.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017

Considering their characters, casual sex would be easy for them, but admitting real feelings would take exposing more vulnerability than she was willing to risk and he's too detached from everything to care that deeply. That's kind of a modern day mentality. Hooking up to smash isn't as big of a deal as putting your real feelings on the line. It's weird but that's where we're at these days.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
From memory (I played it when it was first released), they are sort of are FWB, but she can put their relationship on hold while she goes of with some other guy for months.
He seems to accept this (but apart from various theories), we do not yet know why.
This can lead to issues for certain types of players. If their opinion / feeling on something does not match how the MC is portrayed or reacts, they end up with negative feelings towards a character.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes