VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
New wallpaper for my PC. I just wished her face was not covered by the cellphone.
That's a binaural mic, like the ones used by ASMRtists ;)
Apparently, she's doing some good old ear licking.

The pic is ab-so-lute-ly gorgeous!

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That's a binaural mic, like the ones used by ASMRtists ;)
Apparently, she's doing some good old ear licking.

The pic is ab-so-lute-ly gorgeous!
you are right haha sorry it is hard to pay attention to anything else when she is on screen!

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I played it months ago but don't remember much, the dev's redoing Chapter 1 now, my question is; How far Chapter 1 go? It's all the content of ver 0.2.5? Less? More?

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
unpopular opinion probably but Charlotte is best girl :cool:
I think she is the main girl because the title "connected" and them being twins.
Also title screen (atleast on android ver 2.5) has charlette and chris in middle, and usually the main character are depicted that way. I could be wrong though just a theory

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think she is the main girl because the title "connected" and them being twins.
Also title screen (atleast on android ver 2.5) has charlette and chris in middle, and usually the main character are depicted that way. I could be wrong though just a theory
Eh, I am all team Ayane unless she meets someone new and puts the whole friends with benefits thing on ice again. Charlotte is too "perky goth" without the goth for me to be interested. She's cute though.

Reactions: Ragnar

GrimWraith

Jun 19, 2020
Eh, I am all team Ayane unless she meets someone new and puts the whole friends with benefits thing on ice again. Charlotte is too "perky goth" without the goth for me to be interested. She's cute though.
Yep Ayana is definitely the popular one, while Charlotte is the slow burn romance option whose scenes probably will play out towards the end only. Also Ayana is the only LI who has a pretty established character and the rest we don't really know a lot about their backstory yet.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Charlotte is too "perky goth" without the goth for me to be interested. She's cute though.
Methinks someone's conditioned by the perky Goth trope in popular media.

I wonder how that works. Charlotte is perky, cute, intelligent, perceptive, approachable, keeps interesting company, loves her mom, her new bro, loves Lola, and she's absolutely beautiful. So she loses points for refusing to dye her hair black and worship Marylin Manson?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, under genre Harem is listed as a planned tag. We shall see if it happens. Honestly not a fan of harem games so I may bail at that point. Depends on how it is implemented.

Methinks someone's conditioned by the perky Goth trope in popular media.

I wonder how that works. Charlotte is perky, cute, intelligent, perceptive, approachable, keeps interesting company, loves her mom, her new bro, loves Lola, and she's absolutely beautiful. So she loses points for refusing to dye her hair black and worship Marylin Manson?
Yes and no. Yes on the needing dyed black hair, tattoos, and sarcasm. No on the Marilyn Manson.

Overall, I don't enjoy perky people, there isn't enough coffee in the world for me to deal with that much perkiness. At least when it is a "perky goth" there is something more than the perkiness.

And really I was mostly joking... But yeah, not a big fan of perky people.

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
everybody here be like "I am Team Ayane" "We love Charlotte" "Michelle is the best girl"
meanwhile me, who just can't decide on one, repping #TeamLola for LIFE!!!
1600277683185.png

Well, under genre Harem is listed as a planned tag. We shall see if it happens. Honestly not a fan of harem games so I may bail at that point. Depends on how it is implemented.
hopefully, i don't wanna reject any of those beauties. (or get rejected by any of them, if that's the case :oops:)

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
everybody here be like "I am Team Ayane" "We love Charlotte" "Michelle is the best girl"
meanwhile me, who just can't decide on one, repping #TeamLola for LIFE!!!
View attachment 819012

that's reassuring, i don't wanna reject any of those beauties. (or get rejected by any of them, if that's the case :oops:)
Lola is best girl. If CZ harms a hair on that dog's head there will be hell to pay. She's the star of this game.

Yeah I could tell from your handle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LOL, I get that a lot. People seem to think I should ALWAYS be friendly. No one can be that nice without some chemical fortifiers.. If you know what I mean.

Ah, well I have the tats for both of us, which is good since I don't have the hair... Or any hair... LOL

And as I said I was mostly joking. My daughter is naturally the sweetest perkiest kid and I can't get enough of how happy she is (after my first cup of coffee).

someremove

May 6, 2020
Yep Ayana is definitely the popular one, while Charlotte is the slow burn romance option whose scenes probably will play out towards the end only. Also Ayana is the only LI who has a pretty established character and the rest we don't really know a lot about their backstory yet.

Yeah that was my thinking too, seemed like everyone in this thread was (understandably) gaga for ayana but I think Charlotte's gonna be the main LI for the MC in my game 100%

Happy there are so many other Charlotte supporters too! Tbh all the girls are pretty great, ChainZero has a winner on his hands for sure! Just need a few more updates :love:

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018

Yes and no. Yes on the needing dyed black hair, tattoos, and sarcasm. No on the Marilyn Manson.

Overall, I don't enjoy perky people, there isn't enough coffee in the world for me to deal with that much perkiness. At least when it is a "perky goth" there is something more than the perkiness.

And really I was mostly joking... But yeah, not a big fan of perky people.
Charlotte's perkiness in Chapter 2 can be summarized as extreme elation since knowing someone in her birth family had been her dream for the longest time. She wanted to know that there was someone who could be considered blood out there and wanted to know that that person loved her, since she was bullied as a kid for being so obviously adopted. "Yo mom don't love you" jokes were easy to become a victim of for her and it's just as easy to fall into that trap, thinking that those jokes may hold weight when you don't see or feel anything that says otherwise for so long.

So she's definitely perky by nature, but I made sure to calm her down by the end of that day when she visited and sort of feel bad about being as clingy as she was. On any other day, she's a far calmer person in general and her energy is more controlled. You just happen to be introduced to her as she's riding quite possibly the biggest and longest high of her 19 year life lol.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Also, saying this now, this is gonna be slightly retconned a bit in the new version, but just slightly. The idea was she tried to be fairly negotiable in her relationship, but as it turns out, it didn't really sit right with me, seeing as she knew the MC far longer than her ex. It feels more natural that there would've been some push-back there on her part, which put weight on her relationship, so that's gonna be highlighted more.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Charlotte's perkiness in Chapter 2 can be summarized as extreme elation since knowing someone in her birth family had been her dream for the longest time. She wanted to know that there was someone who could be considered blood out there and wanted to know that that person loved her, since she was bullied as a kid for being so obviously adopted. "Yo mom don't love you" jokes were easy to become a victim of for her and it's just as easy to fall into that trap, thinking that those jokes may hold weight when you don't see or feel anything that says otherwise for so long.

So she's definitely perky by nature, but I made sure to calm her down by the end of that day when she visited and sort of feel bad about being as clingy as she was. On any other day, she's a far calmer person in general and her energy is more controlled. You just happen to be introduced to her as she's riding quite possibly the biggest and longest high of her 19 year life lol.
You are correct. Also most adopted kids do have issues even if they look all good and well from outside. Psychologically speaking issues like Feelings of rejection,
Loss and grief, Identity issues, self esteem are quite common among adopted/abandoned kids. People take it for granted how much having biological parents can save you from pyscological impact.

Add to that Charolette being bullied and her step sisters behaviour towards her and biggest one being her biological mom on death bed. I think she is doing amazing job in keeping herself together. I think we ignore her perky behaviour (I don't even know what that means but evidently many peope noticed her being perky so:WaitWhat: )

This is the reason why I think this game is about twins more so ever than MC and his love life (sorry team ayana or team lola)
Because the title seems more intented to that.
Am I right Chain?

Anyways looking forward to what relationship dynamics revamp changes. I think Charolette will grow on people as game progresses.

Anyhoo:ROFLMAO: when is next update coming just curious.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes