VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Mormyar

Sep 2, 2019
Small update from Chainzero on discord today

Its 3:22 in the morning here so im bout to sleep but just thought I’d say release is real close now. Proofreading is complete and all im waiting on are the final 2 animations. Like I said, same animation, different perspective and its 4 seconds each so that will take over a day for each to render. Number 1 is 11 hours in. I don’t see it finishing before the 30th so fully expect it next week. I’ll post more quick details later today about the release date and a few more things to expect with this update.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Connected [v0.2.5] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC/MAC (142 MB): - - - -

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Finally! Gentlemen, tonight we coom!

Shit, that's a good first half, can't wait for the second half. I hope it's Charlotte tho...I love her bubbly personality.
When MC talk with Ayana, I imagine MC's default name was Tyrone. On the other note, what's the name of the intro song? I like the rhythm. I usually play on mute.

Connected_1MQRu8NVbR.jpg so fucking cute :giggle:

Last edited:

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
ChainZero

Wow, another great update. Your updates always are highlights and I can't wait for the second part of the chapter.

Had so much fun with the nicknames (How many different reactions to different names are ingame? Found 4 so far...) and the different reactions of Ayana. I love these details and even if they are funny and silly, its something like this what makes your characters so likeable.

Thank you!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Ayana is pretty much the MC soulmate no question about that. The problem is I still want to fuck all the other females. Especially the new on in this update. lmao

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes