VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just a suggestion but please don't show us a bunch of sex scenes of other characters and then tell players they can't have the female participant. The amount of angry posts that generates is exhausting, too many people think that the MC should be able to fuck every woman in every game. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some people out there who are going to be disappointed that the MC's bio mom is not available as an option. The reason I am personally against the idea of showing sex scenes of other characters is the amount of time spent rendering the scene. I want you to spend the time and energy in other areas...

And I am very good with my MC spending the rest of his life with Ayane unless the rework totally fucks with their relationship. Looking forward to seeing it all :)
Agreed on both counts. I honestly never even considered Aya's Mom to be an option and I don't care that she isn't, but others will and whether they're an attractive, likeable character or not I think it's both a waste of player time and developer time to have sex scenes that don't involve the MC.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
No release date yet. It's coming along, but I'd say I'm still less than 50% done with things. At the pace I'm currently going, I would like to give a release date in August, but please, don't quote me on that. That's just me being very optimistic and I'm usually proven wrong. Also, it's both remastered old content and new content, but the bulk of the new content will be in Chapter 1 and it isn't even that different from what you've played either.

Instead of a revamp, think of it like an expansion with remastered scenes. It will also include the 2nd part of chapter 3 as well, which I think may be a bit longer than the update of v0.2.5.
no offence but sex scenes not involving MC will be considered as NTR by some people and then their will be riots in this thread even if its lesbian scene its a waist of time cuz players don't like lesbian scenes in which the characters involved are not their LI. Anyway its your game do with it what pleases you.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
no offence but sex scenes not involving MC will be considered as NTR by some people and then their will be riots in this thread even if its lesbian scene its a waist of time cuz players don't like lesbian scenes in which the characters involved are not their LI. Anyway its your game do with it what pleases you.
Please just put "some" in front of the "people" in the lesbian scene so it doesn't become a discussion. Because I almost started one.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Just a suggestion but please don't show us a bunch of sex scenes of other characters and then tell players they can't have the female participant. The amount of angry posts that generates is exhausting, too many people think that the MC should be able to fuck every woman in every game. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some people out there who are going to be disappointed that the MC's bio mom is not available as an option. The reason I am personally against the idea of showing sex scenes of other characters is the amount of time spent rendering the scene. I want you to spend the time and energy in other areas...
Unfortunately I have seen too many games where a developer has removed or altered a scene (even when it was important to the story) due to negative feedback.
Even if the developer adds notes to the OP stating : 'there is no NTR, a love interest will never cheat on you, but there will be woman who are in a sexual relationship with others', people will complain.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Guys never forget the 6th axiom of euclidean geometry: somebody will always complain.

I really hate it when scenes are removed or change because of people complaining. Hope dev feels free to do whatever he wants (read subliminal: more Charlotte content)

And the NTR police finds NTR no matter what you do. It is like the inverse of causality. They establish that NTR exists and later find something to which they attach the NTR tag to. It is almost magical.

Last edited:

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Holy Bacchus MrFriendly AlphaBit

By all means....let em riot! :LOL: I think I'm a nice guy, but I actually pride myself in being an apathetic asshole and you'd be surprised to know how little I care about the vocal minority's hurt feelings. But I understand you guys don't wanna see any of that foolishness here cause it makes visiting the thread not fun.

Right now, I have no plans of making any sex scenes with Gloria, and I'm definitely not sacrificing the development of the others just to give people a Gloria sex scene. Ain't happening chief. If it happens, it happens organically.

I just want everyone to remember, we all have ignore buttons for a reason. Don't get bated into responding to people who got their feelings hurt. All you'd be doing is stoking that flame.

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
I totally agree with ChainZero, personally I see no point in making some character sex scene if she/he's not main part (yet?) of the story , but still for some user's sake it can be a shower singing scene or whatever, just to please some users with a milf's nudity :D

In other words, just keep up the good work and hope not to spoil this great game with a "fuck em all" clichee...

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Will it be too much if I ask for a Charlotte render from Mr. Vargas?:sneaky:
Oh, you don't have to ask ;) All major characters will have their chances multiple times. You will see Charlotte, Michelle, Nicole, more Ayana and Venessa. Also I have something special in my mind. But you have to wait for it.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Seeing that gorgeous render of Vanessa that Mr. Vargas made :love: i would like to ask ChainZero when are we going to see this beautiful creature next? :D
Hmmmm, how bout the second half of Chapter 3? ;) I said previously she won't be in it, but I changed up the chapter some time ago, before I even planned a revamp. The first half of Ch 3 focused on Ayana so the second half you will have the choice for more Ayana or spending some time with Charlotte and Vanessa. Don't expect too much to go down, but I think you'll enjoy it.

Dec 20, 2019
Oh, you don't have to ask ;) All major characters will have their chances multiple times. You will see Charlotte, Michelle, Nicole, more Ayana and Venessa. Also I have something special in my mind. But you have to wait for it.
And I was thinking you having a battle with DPC on render releases this week. :ROFLMAO:
You should put your art on DeviantArt so we can follow you there :)
:eek: Can I have the link???

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Vargas

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
You should put your art on DeviantArt so we can follow you there :)
And I was thinking you having a battle with DPC on render releases this week. :ROFLMAO:

:eek: Can I have the link???
Tbh I'm not planning to put my artworks on DeviantArt. At least not yet. But I'll open my own gallery thread in here, F95Zone Fan Art section. With that thread opened you will be able to see all my creations. ;)

J0rdax

Feb 23, 2018

And I am very good with my MC spending the rest of his life with Ayane unless the rework totally fucks with their relationship. Looking forward to seeing it all :)
Damn what did I start? Lol it was only a joke didn't think people would seriously remark on it. Obviously the 3 characters in the main menu's are the main if not the only romance options. But you can't complain about more open options even if they'd never happen or even make sense.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Damn what did I start? Lol it was only a joke didn't think people would seriously remark on it. Obviously the 3 characters in the main menu's are the main if not the only romance options. But you can't complain about more open options even if they'd never happen or even make sense.
Nah, we know you were joking but there are plenty of people on this site who think "all female characters must be fuckable" . Last thing I want in this game is for the ridiculous argument raging in other threads to bleed over to this one. Especially if there are sex scenes of hot women who the MC can't fuck. Of course, it is all up CZ as to what he wants to include.

Dec 20, 2019
Nah, we know you were joking but there are plenty of people on this site who think "all female characters must be fuckable" . Last thing I want in this game is for the ridiculous argument raging in other threads to bleed over to this one. Especially if there are sex scenes of hot women who the MC can't fuck. Of course, it is all up CZ as to what he wants to include.
Yeah, the last thing we want is the ability to walk into a coffee shop and fuck the waitress...

Wait a minute... :unsure:

J0rdax

Feb 23, 2018
You can't blame those people though for wanting those things. Any gamer, whether it's a game where you fuck females or not will never complain about additional content in a game they enjoy even if said content isn't necessary to the gameplay or story. Like while the skins in Fortnite aren't needed for the experience who's gonna complain about dressing up as Thanos? (That was a terrible example, it's the first thing to come into mind....I don't know why, don't even play it)

Reactions: HansDampf788
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes