harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
I wonder how long this will last before the mighty hammer of all the copyright it's flagrantly infringing crushes it to a cube.

I can't say I'd shed a tear. Misusing the word "whom" in the intro is a pretty sure way to both signal that the writers are clueless and completely unaware of the fact.
what copyright infringment?

bomb2022

Mar 3, 2022
why is there no thread for the devs other 2 games?

they are free

also this games predecessor

Sigvil

Oct 3, 2017
Realy great game, but more personalized sec scenes would be great.
Interesting mechanics but after you get some broken combo game becomes too easy (windwalker using dream swipe is unreally strong). Need a save menu and menu where stats of primary class are listed. Interesting characters, cant wait to see more dialogues. Also, my personal thing but would be cool to see some arcanist technomage class. We already have alchemist but it is strange

Ellabelle322

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Ellabelle322
some feedback on v0.41 (which is the first version of this game I tried)
1. save menu is most important thing. it is critically important. please add this
2. can you please add a main menu. the game just starts playing immediately without giving me a chance to configure options to my liking. For example I wanted to increase the resolution before i started playing. but i had to wait until the intro finished.
3. if someone clicks before the text finished showing, it means "instantly show the remaining text". not "skip to the next line, omitting the remaining part of the sentence". this is VN 101.
4. you need to add a text speed option. that goes up to "instant" where text just instantly appears instead of slowly show up.
5. why are you forcing us to use 5 letter name? there are tons of shorter names. Bob, Sam, Tim, Tom, Al, Ur, Ma, Su, etc etc.
Also, I prefer using a single letter for MC name (my initial), so I can post save files (such as when reporting a bug) without doxing myself
6, when choosing starting class, you should include instructions on how you need to use left mouse to select main class and right mouse click to select the second class
7. the tutorial is a bit lax. some things are not explained and it is easy to deviate from it and get stuck.
8. i recommend that the scene at the start where the monster girls are plotting should be delayed a bit. forcing you to sit through it at the very start was a bit tedious and harmed the momentum of the game. that scene should show up somewhat later after you got to play some.
Pretty much every mechanic in the game is built around it saving only at specific times of day. You'd have to rebuild the game from the ground up to allow the player to save at any time without causing major issues.
I'm not sure what part of the tutorial you'd want to be expanded upon. Most of the time I only get to talk to the players that are very experienced at playing video games and figure stuff out fast, so I rarely get feedback on how to make a tutorial for someone that's new to games in general.
Most of the other stuff are things I'd go over and rework in a full release.
Thx for the feedback ^^

Ellabelle322

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
I wonder how long this will last before the mighty hammer of all the copyright it's flagrantly infringing crushes it to a cube.

I can't say I'd shed a tear. Misusing the word "whom" in the intro is a pretty sure way to both signal that the writers are clueless and completely unaware of the fact.
I'm not sure what could be copyrighted? I think everything is unique except for the lore, but that's taken from an unreleased novel so I don't see how anyone could tell it's not unique.
English is not my native language but I'm trying to get better :)

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Pretty much every mechanic in the game is built around it saving only at specific times of day. You'd have to rebuild the game from the ground up to allow the player to save at any time without causing major issues.
I'm not sure what part of the tutorial you'd want to be expanded upon. Most of the time I only get to talk to the players that are very experienced at playing video games and figure stuff out fast, so I rarely get feedback on how to make a tutorial for someone that's new to games in general.
Most of the other stuff are things I'd go over and rework in a full release.
Thx for the feedback ^^
A. let me clarify about saves. the game should automatically save after you finish creating your character. before you go any further.
it should let you have multiple save slots. (ideally unlimited "slots")
it should let you pick which save to load from from the main menu (which does not exist yet).
you don't need to save anywhere and everywhere.

can you do a "safe space" where you can, under certain circumstances, travel to such a location to save? or is that going to break things?

B. the limitation on saving should be explained early on. like "you can only save when X happens".
personally, I never managed to get far enough into the game to unlock saving
(game kept on crashing on me. although to be fair i was running it using wine on linux)

C. I did not mean "make the tutorial for people who never played a game before"
I meant to make sure to always mention which button or key does something that you tell the player to do.
for example left click on an item equips it, but right clicking brings up its detailed info.
also for some reason multiple items appear in my inventory but when i click on the others disappear?
did i just make a choice from a starter gear? this was not mentioned.

Last edited:

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
Just added my review.
I love the base of this game. Different classes, skills and the fact that you can mix and match. I love that we arent forced to go after the dungeons/girls in a specific order. And i find the girls to be a fairly well written.
Art is good, and ofc could be better, but absolutely not something i consider a problem.

I do have some issues or rather worries regarding the game. But thats to be expected.
Is there a way to pay for the game, so i can own a copy, with updates and so on, but where i only pay once? I dislike patreon since i dont have money to pay every month for an unfinished game, and then end up paying a lot more than i would a AAA.
But at the same time, i do want to reward the dev(s) for the good work. Will the game come to Steam or the like?

Dec 7, 2017
Hello, Ellabelle322, so, my situation is as follow, in the previous version, I use Cheat Engine to speed up the game, the thing is the game is still speed up, even when CE is closed. The problem persist with the current version and the previous one. I tried deleting the registry for both CE and the game, deleting the savedata located in the Appdata folder and trying to revert the game speed with CE; nothing seems to work. Any suggestions/solutions?

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes