WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
I didn't see many people talking about builds here so I wanted to add mine.
My current build I use is an "Immortal Loot Goblin" build that is a primary knight and secondary rogue.
I can’t give as in depth of a writeup as you but I did a druid/water build. Druid can bulk themselves up with heals over time and slowly poison stuff. The thing that doubles poison damage is real good for massive hp bosses. The water was just to get more mana back.

I think druid suffers from the unreliability of the animal summon. There’s a lot of fights that can go either great or terrible based on what you pull. Moose gives you a great wall to prepare yourself with your buffs, and sometimes raven is just untouchable. Wolf typically didn’t do much.

I had a bug that prevented me from buying any mercenary at the guild so I had to compete solo. I think thats why switching to necromancer helped so much for me.

G1TC4

Dec 29, 2017
I can’t give as in depth of a writeup as you but I did a druid/water build. Druid can bulk themselves up with heals over time and slowly poison stuff. The thing that doubles poison damage is real good for massive hp bosses. The water was just to get more mana back.

I think druid suffers from the unreliability of the animal summon. There’s a lot of fights that can go either great or terrible based on what you pull. Moose gives you a great wall to prepare yourself with your buffs, and sometimes raven is just untouchable. Wolf typically didn’t do much.

I had a bug that prevented me from buying any mercenary at the guild so I had to compete solo. I think thats why switching to necromancer helped so much for me.
It wouldn't have done you much good even if you were able to hire mercenaries. The mercenaries have the self preservation skills of lemmings near a cliff face. Unless your build specializes in healing the "allies" as well as your self they won't last a single lv5 dungeon run. That's even for the most expensive allies for over 100k gold. That's why I designed a utility build that could do everything because "allies" in their current state are useless. With that said if you complete the succubus events until the special scene, the temporary special scene buff is a several hundred charisma boost ( which you can choose to get each day). The charisma boost allow paladins to deal hundreds and heal hundreds. The angel summon from the final cleric skill is one of the few useful ones because it comes out with defender active, it deals damage, buffs, heals, has decent survivability and can be summoned for almost nothing with certain piety boosting items/ unyielding resolve skill from paladin tree. It also scales with piety so the higher the piety the stronger the summon. Even necromancer is capped based off the number of corpses the best you can start with I know is having the rare shield tombstone that allows you to start with 3 corpses each fight which would give a lv3 corpse fiend. Allies are severely under-powered and need to be reworked to increase survivability.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
It wouldn't have done you much good even if you were able to hire mercenaries. The mercenaries have the self preservation skills of lemmings near a cliff face. Unless your build specializes in healing the "allies" as well as your self they won't last a single lv5 dungeon run. That's even for the most expensive allies for over 100k gold. That's why I designed a utility build that could do everything because "allies" in their current state are useless. With that said if you complete the succubus events until the special scene, the temporary special scene buff is a several hundred charisma boost ( which you can choose to get each day). The charisma boost allow paladins to deal hundreds and heal hundreds. The angel summon from the final cleric skill is one of the few useful ones because it comes out with defender active, it deals damage, buffs, heals, has decent survivability and can be summoned for almost nothing with certain piety boosting items/ unyielding resolve skill from paladin tree. It also scales with piety so the higher the piety the stronger the summon. Even necromancer is capped based off the number of corpses the best you can start with I know is having the rare shield tombstone that allows you to start with 3 corpses each fight which would give a lv3 corpse fiend. Allies are severely under-powered and need to be reworked to increase survivability.
I agree, but druid does have some synergy with allies. They have a thorns spell, a recurring heal and mana restore and an affliction reduction buff. IT was part of the reason I found the moose, which has taunt, to be so good. The Charisma build sounds neat, I was wondering what the point of the succubus was but I see now she can be broken. I found the werewolf to be pretty nutty, I think like 3/4's of my attacks became healing crits.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Left click to choose main class, and right click on another icon to choose secondary.

This is also a note to dev. It took me time as well to figure out what should I do. Should make simply choose everything by clicking left mouse.
thx... im also stuck earlier.. haha

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Question can i SAVE edit the save file ? where save file? (yes ask cheat) after 10 death not even pass 1level :KEK: :KEK:

EDIT: oh game selling code get item haha... good luck ME but i join 2$ patreon..

Last edited:

Ellabelle322

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
@G1TC4
I really appreciate the in-depth analysis, and I'm glad you liked the game :)
Ill try and do something about the mercenaries at some point. But there were only lvl 1-2 dungeons when they were implemented.

G1TC4

Dec 29, 2017
@G1TC4
I really appreciate the in-depth analysis, and I'm glad you liked the game :)
Ill try and do something about the mercenaries at some point. But there were only lvl 1-2 dungeons when they were implemented.
Np, I really appreciate the effort you are going through to make this game. Just the balancing of all the skills and mechanics for the classes alone is months and months of work. The in-depth nature of the class customization is quite unique making it an interesting game to min-max. It's refreshing to see a game on here develop as a game first instead of a collection of sex scenes.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Probably a stupid question, but why doesn't this game have a fit screen option? I had to use the magnifier because the starting size was around size 6 font.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
This page is a lot of patches behind on content. Can I fix that?
Given that you don't have thread ownership (for which you can open a ticket), you can get an update through by reporting the OP with a download link to new ver, mods will handle the rest

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Ellabelle322
some feedback on v0.41 (which is the first version of this game I tried)
1. save menu is most important thing. it is critically important. please add this
2. can you please add a main menu. the game just starts playing immediately without giving me a chance to configure options to my liking. For example I wanted to increase the resolution before i started playing. but i had to wait until the intro finished.
3. if someone clicks before the text finished showing, it means "instantly show the remaining text". not "skip to the next line, omitting the remaining part of the sentence". this is VN 101.
4. you need to add a text speed option. that goes up to "instant" where text just instantly appears instead of slowly show up.
5. why are you forcing us to use 5 letter name? there are tons of shorter names. Bob, Sam, Tim, Tom, Al, Ur, Ma, Su, etc etc.
Also, I prefer using a single letter for MC name (my initial), so I can post save files (such as when reporting a bug) without doxing myself
6, when choosing starting class, you should include instructions on how you need to use left mouse to select main class and right mouse click to select the second class
7. the tutorial is a bit lax. some things are not explained and it is easy to deviate from it and get stuck.
8. i recommend that the scene at the start where the monster girls are plotting should be delayed a bit. forcing you to sit through it at the very start was a bit tedious and harmed the momentum of the game. that scene should show up somewhat later after you got to play some.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2020
I wonder how long this will last before the mighty hammer of all the copyright it's flagrantly infringing crushes it to a cube.

I can't say I'd shed a tear. Misusing the word "whom" in the intro is a pretty sure way to both signal that the writers are clueless and completely unaware of the fact.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lonelywoefulpeach
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes