Ellabelle322

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Same problem with speedup
Win10
RAM:32gb 3600 ddr4
CPU:11400f
GPU:3060 12G
well... i don't think there should be a problem...
The game is has its framerate locked.
Is it a common occurrence? and does it happen often?

Venchi

Feb 21, 2019
Just to double check, since I couldn't find verification on the help menu: I assume you need to equip a passive skill for its effect to apply? It can be hard to tell with some of these lone wolf projects whether something like the ability to equip a passive skill is a mistake that was overlooked, or a requirement for it to be used.

Ellabelle322

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Just to double check, since I couldn't find verification on the help menu: I assume you need to equip a passive skill for its effect to apply? It can be hard to tell with some of these lone wolf projects whether something like the ability to equip a passive skill is a mistake that was overlooked, or a requirement for it to be used.
You assumed correctly :p

Reactions: Venchi

AlbionIsles

Dec 12, 2022
Why did you design the speed mechanic this way? It is so dull to watch the enemy debuff my speed for two straight minutes before I get a chance to do one thing, and then watch the whole thing repeat, but now with armour debuffs to go with it. If you pick any variety of knight class, ghosts turn an otherwise fun game into a boring, frustrating mess. Hard counters to class choices that you can't change without restarting the whole game isn't any fun at all.

Rock_For

May 26, 2020
well... i don't think there should be a problem...
The game is has its framerate locked.
Is it a common occurrence? and does it happen often?
I also have a laptop, and everything works fine on it.
WIN 10
CPU:R5 3550H
GPU:1650
RAM:16Gb
On the pc, there is always acceleration

Ellabelle322

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Why did you design the speed mechanic this way? It is so dull to watch the enemy debuff my speed for two straight minutes before I get a chance to do one thing, and then watch the whole thing repeat, but now with armour debuffs to go with it. If you pick any variety of knight class, ghosts turn an otherwise fun game into a boring, frustrating mess. Hard counters to class choices that you can't change without restarting the whole game isn't any fun at all.
Don't worry, you can change your class at any time.

Ellabelle322

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
I also have a laptop, and everything works fine on it.
WIN 10
CPU:R5 3550H
GPU:1650
RAM:16Gb
On the pc, there is always acceleration
"Framerate issues happen when you dont have Vsync on in your GPU settings."
This seems to be the problem. No idea how I'd fix that on my end since I can't recreate the issue. :/

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
If you need a hand with the graveyard boss here’s what I did:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After beating her my game softlocked and I didn’t have her cleared when I restarted, but I was still satisfied. Is there content past the first 4 girls? I enjoyed the game a lot despite getting stuck, combat is fun to figure out.

Ellabelle322

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
If you need a hand with the graveyard boss here’s what I did:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After beating her my game softlocked and I didn’t have her cleared when I restarted, but I was still satisfied. Is there content past the first 4 girls? I enjoyed the game a lot despite getting stuck, combat is fun to figure out.
4 villagers & 4 monster-girls atm

Reactions: WarblGarbl

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Why did you design the speed mechanic this way? It is so dull to watch the enemy debuff my speed for two straight minutes before I get a chance to do one thing,
Knight is straight up busted just stack as many pieces of equipment you have with thorns, equip fortify, envigorate and retribution as your skills then just sit back and watch as everything dies to recoil damage. Doesn't matter how many debuff stacks you get when you deal 20+ damage everytime an enemy targets you. Negative speed is even a blessing for the build because your +100 def and mdef from fortify lasts even longer.

cykael

Jan 30, 2021
No resolution option and scaling? Unplayable on a 4k monitor. Windowed is way to small, fullscreen is ugly.

Sypher

Jan 21, 2018
Is there any reliable way to get skeleton keys? Or maybe a passive skill for sneaky class to have a chance to open chests? I'd even be satisfied with being able to hire a companion like the drow to pick locks for me.

I enjoy the gameplay loop so far, playing as an Arcane Knight, everything dies to meteor swarm.

Reactions: Ellabelle322

Ellabelle322

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Is there any reliable way to get skeleton keys? Or maybe a passive skill for sneaky class to have a chance to open chests? I'd even be satisfied with being able to hire a companion like the drow to pick locks for me.

I enjoy the gameplay loop so far, playing as an Arcane Knight, everything dies to meteor swarm.
Funny you say that, sneaky classes can already open chests. It just doesnt fit in the description :p
also i think there are some quests that rewards you with a bunch of keys.
Glad you liked it. ^^
And if you have more gameplay questions you can always ask the people on

Reactions: Sypher

G1TC4

Dec 29, 2017
I didn't see many people talking about builds here so I wanted to add mine.
My current build I use is an "Immortal Loot Goblin" build that is a primary knight and secondary rogue.

Early:
The build relies heavily on gear weight early on with the 3 main skills being the knight's crush skill, Envigorate skill, and might. The focus is to keep gear weight as close to max as possible while increasing the carry capacity with strength boosting gear; that way the crush skill does the most damage it can, while the might skill increases your max hp in combat based off that carry weight, and the envigorate skill will refill your hp "technically" far above your hp max out of combat. What makes it a "Loot Goblin" build is the Rogue secondary class, the decrease carry weight of the rogue hurts the build early on but the real benefit of the class is the "greedy fingers" innate ability that triples gold. In truth it doesn't triple gold, it triples luck which is the base for gold amount and loot rolls. What makes the triple luck so broken is that it triples not only your base luck but your luck after items; so if you wear a jester's hat ( a common helmet that adds 25 luck) +25 luck becomes +75. So your luck can already be 135 on day 1, if it appears in the forge shop. Usually by running hidden lair 4 times up until the 8th encounter (just before final boss) you will have swapped your full equipment load out multiple times. Even by the end of your first run you should have enough gold to buy every skill from the knight skill tree.

Mid to late:
Relies on the exact same as the early game except the introduction of a new tank skill "Retribution". This skill needs to be paired with the highest base damage weapon obtainable. The easiest to get being the Redstone reaver sold in the forge shop. Retribution for one turn grants your weapon's base damage as thorns. Thorns are how you get around the slow speed of the build and creatures with high physical defense. Cast Retribution once and then wait as each opponent attacks multiple times getting hit for 14+ each time they hit you. By this time you should have very high physical defense and pretty good magic defense so for every 2-3 damage you receive 14+ is returned and when you get low on health using Envigorate to heal any where from 80-100 making you pretty much immortal. The only exception to this rule is debuff stacking, if enough freeze is stacked on your character so that you can never move, or enough corruption is stacked so that your armor is useless you will still die after a "very" long time. The best way to get around this is to find a piece of gear that gives your a skill that removes debuffs or grants recovery.

Late:
At this point you should have beaten all 4 available dungeons and now your min-maxing gear. The build stays the same but it's adding two more focuses and one skill. Level 5 fights are not difficult for the build they just drag on for a long time. The first focus, is to combat the time sink; bring your pick axe and look for a decent gem that gives strength. In level 5 difficulty, gems can have a collective value of 50; so it's possible to find a ruby that gives you 47 strength by itself. The other focus is to start finding rare gear that not only gives a proper defense but also crit rate. High Crit rate can double your dps and make dungeon runs way faster especially with the "backstab" skill from the rogue. Which when paired together with high crit can allow you to deal 800% damage if you move first. All of this is done as a rogue sub class so not only are you gaining 10's of thousands of gold a dungeon run but also a ton of rare and sometimes legendary gear. By Day 23 in game I already had over 1 million gold.
*Special note: Umberite armor is a rare armor that grants "Umber aura", the speed boost it grants makes even this slow tank build move before most lv 5 bosses for the backstab

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes