3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: alexxxx000

sunsol

Oct 1, 2018
does anything happen at the second secret location yet? ive caught chris's friend at the tree a few times but theres never anybody at the rock.

Edit: i caught aiden there with somebody on day 5.

perles75

May 16, 2020
I only following this game for the female, is there any new update for her?
Playing as a female character all content is straight. At the moment, its development is suspended, because now the level does not correspond to the desired one.
But next year the plan is to rework the whole story for Karin and launch it as a separate game.
Anyway, thanks for the feedback!

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So, just to be clear... there are two protaginist, either female (Karin) or male (Mike) and Mike is always only gay? Iam not gay, and i cant enjoy playing one (no offense but iam just into that), and i cant really enjoy female protags either (cause i want to play out of the view of an male), so this would be nothing for me i guess?

perles75

May 16, 2020
So, just to be clear... there are two protaginist, either female (Karin) or male (Mike) and Mike is always only gay? Iam not gay, and i cant enjoy playing one (no offense but iam just into that), and i cant really enjoy female protags either (cause i want to play out of the view of an male), so this would be nothing for me i guess?
yep

pep61

Dec 9, 2020
how do you trigger more scenes with chris' friend hidden on different parts of the map? i've found 2 so far , and one scene with daniel's friend behind a rock, anyone found more scenes?

also the gallery section doesn't include those hidden scenes

JopaVictora

Oct 11, 2021
how do you trigger more scenes with chris' friend hidden on different parts of the map? i've found 2 so far , and one scene with daniel's friend behind a rock, anyone found more scenes?

also the gallery section doesn't include those hidden scenes
How did you get there? i cant find any route to it . I cant go to the rock lockation at day 4 it says "there's nothing to do there" and on the day 5 the's no one

pep61

Dec 9, 2020
How did you get there? i cant find any route to it . I cant go to the rock lockation at day 4 it says "there's nothing to do there" and on the day 5 the's no one
I think these are mostly easter eggs scenes, not actual routes.

There are 4 scenes hidden i've found so far:

-On day 3
you can find a secret hidden "?" next to the barn on the map. (Chris' friend fapping)

-On day 4 the previous "?" moves to another location , avobe the barn on the rocks in the background, (this one is tricky to find so just hover your mouse to find it. But as reference is above the barn close to the roof. (Chris' friend undressing and running)

-On day 5 this one is only triggered after you go to connor's house (as far as i've tested) after going to connor's house ,click on the"?" that is hidden on the big rock.(Chris' friend - Daniel's friend scene)

-On day 5 After visiting Daniel's house, click on the windmill. (Stranger - Mike scene)

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes